MAMEWorld >> The Loony Bin
Previous thread Previous  View all threads Index   Next thread Next   Threaded Mode Threaded  

Pages: 1

TriggerFin
Gnu Truth
Reged: 09/21/03
Loc: Stuck in a hole
Send PM

Okay, I haven't been saying anything about the Epic Games Store, but...
#385262 - 02/14/20 07:58 AM

...right now, the two free games are Aztez, a turn-based strategy/real-time beat-em-up hybrid, and Kingdom Come: Deliverance, an RPG that seemed pretty good from what I had seen of it.

I'm leaving off the various Epic dramas, as I've largely no use for such as long as they deliver what they say.

MooglyGuy
Renegade MAME Dev
Reged: 09/01/05
Send PM

Re: Okay, I haven't been saying anything about the Epic Games Store, but... new [Re: TriggerFin]
#385275 - 02/15/20 02:01 PM

> I'm leaving off the various Epic dramas, as I've largely no use for such as long as
> they deliver what they say.

I tend to agree. While I've heard that they're a bit abusive towards developers themselves - running sales without permission, that sort of thing - at this point I have to figure that any developer who gets involved with them knows what the deal is.

So far it seems that the Epic Games Store is a pretty solid platform that has an increasingly good selection of games, and the additional freebies are a great side benefit. I don't get why so many of my friends are boycotting it. I installed it in order to buy Untitled Goose Game and couldn't be happier so far.

Pages: 1

MAMEWorld >> The Loony Bin
Previous thread Previous  View all threads Index   Next thread Next   Threaded Mode Threaded  

Extra information Permissions
Moderator:  GatKong 
0 registered and 345 anonymous users are browsing this forum.
You cannot start new topics
You cannot reply to topics
HTML is enabled
UBBCode is enabled
Thread views: 353