Pages: 1

AntoPISA
MAME Snapper
Reged: 09/15/08
Loc: Pisa, Italy
Send PM

Command.dat 0.216
#384444 - 11/28/19 10:13 PM

Online a new completely revised version of command.dat file, available here: pS Command.dat Page.

On the page were added two links to download the files with the differences with the previous version (as on the gameinit.dat page).

Changelog:
* 1.01 0.216 28/11/2019: Thanks to Fabricio2012 60 items have been added and others are fixed.

Notes from Fabricio:
--------------------
- Added Street Fighter Zero CPS Changer codes and differences.
- Added 1943: The Battle of Midway, 19XX: The War Against Destiny, Aero Fighters Special, Armored Warriors, Blazing Star, Cruis'n USA, Cruis'n World, The King of Fighters '98: Ultimate Match - HERO, Raiden Fighters 2: Operation Hell Dive, Raiden Fighters Jet, Strikers 1945 III, Strikers 1945 Plus.
- Change character view order to match the order of show up in character select screen and/or degree of importance on game.
- Change some moves that can be continued by other moves.
- Changes in 3-D games (String Moves).
- Changes in "Controls" layout.
- Changes in games with combo list system.
- Corrected some minor things from the old file.
- Fixed X-Men: Children of the Atom.
- Revised Virtua Fighter.
- Unified the Kaiser Knuckle and Dan-Ku-Ga. Dan-Ku-Ga set is a Update/Prototype with a few minor changes. Don't worry, theses changes are been noted on command list.

Site: https://www.progettosnaps.net/
Board: progetto-SNAPS Official Board
Twitter: @progettosnaps

xibic
Reged: 05/12/05
Send PM

Re: Command.dat 0.216 new [Re: AntoPISA]
#384445 - 11/28/19 10:34 PM

bad link

Sorry for my poor english^^
エツ

AntoPISA
MAME Snapper
Reged: 09/15/08
Loc: Pisa, Italy
Send PM

Re: Command.dat 0.216 new [Re: xibic]
#384447 - 11/29/19 12:37 AM

> bad link

Sorry! Fixed.

Site: https://www.progettosnaps.net/
Board: progetto-SNAPS Official Board
Twitter: @progettosnaps

agard
MAME Fan
Reged: 08/04/13
Send PM

#384469 - 11/29/19 08:28 PM

Top work Thanks

Procyon
StrategyWiki.org operator
Reged: 02/07/04
Send PM

#389675 - 01/24/21 08:15 AM

So curiosity got the better of me about my old project, and I wanted to see how it's doing.

+ I'm excited to see it pretty much fully supported in authentic MAME now.
+ Also excited that it still gets some love and updates every now and then.
- Really sorry the shorthand version seems to have disappeared. Is there no longer any interest in hosting that version? It was intended for advanced players who wanted to see move motions quicker, so I kind of miss it.
- It seems like the support we had for colors in Mame32Plus went away? Looks like you can only do B&W now. No more properly colored NeoGeo buttons

Also, I understand that some glyphs were taken from the Japanese version, but MAME can't render them natively. There are command glyphs specifically for that purpose. So some find/replace work should be done. For example, the dat contains:

● Normal Throws
○ Command Moves
◎ Special Moves
☆ Super Combos

But MAME doesn't like all of those. Those symbols are incorporated directly into the glyph data. So switching it to the following works:

_( Normal Throws
_) Command Moves
_@ Special Moves
_* Super Combos

Hopefully these updates can be incorporated soon. I'd be happy to do them myself if the edits are welcome.

Fabricio2012
MAME Fan
Reged: 09/26/12
Loc: Brazil
Send PM

Re: Command.dat 0.216 new [Re: Procyon]
#389879 - 02/12/21 06:27 AM

Hi Procyon,

Thanks for started this work, without you, we can't reach at this point.
I have to admit that i doesn't have to much time left to continuing update at every MAME release, or to create list for new games, you know, work, personal life, i'm not to young when i started to play games.
I just see your post, and i started a minor update, correcting some "typos", correcting some buttons that doesn't show correct, update some MAME sets to the new version.

About Shorthand version: Is hard to maintain 2 list update and revised, so, i removed the "shorthand" for this reason.

About Colors: I don't know why MAME removed the colors. I know nothing about source code, so, i don't know why.

About ● ○ ◎ ☆: I just forget that command list have this icons. I will try to add them in this update.

Every help will be welcome.

CPU = AMD FX-8150 @ 3600MHz / Motherboard = ASUS M5A88-M / Memory = 16GB DDR3(4x4GB)/ GPU = PowerColor R9 280x @ 1920x1080 60Hz 2ms / SSD 128GB + 4TB HDD (2xHDD) / PSU = Corsair 650w

Pages: 1

MAMEWorld >> News
View all threads Index   Threaded Mode Threaded  

Extra information Permissions
Moderator:  John IV, Robbbert, Tafoid 
1 registered and 377 anonymous users are browsing this forum.
You cannot start new topics
You cannot reply to topics
HTML is enabled
UBBCode is enabled
Thread views: 847