MAMEWorld >> The Loony Bin
Previous thread Previous  View all threads Index   Next thread Next   Threaded Mode Threaded  

Pages: 1

Tomu Breidah
No Problems, Only Solutions
Reged: 08/14/04
Loc: Neither here, nor there.
Send PM

Patrick Stewart + Cowboy Songs
#373146 - 01/16/18 10:01 AM

LEVEL-4

TriggerFin
Gnu Truth
Reged: 09/21/03
Loc: Stuck in a hole
Send PM

Re: Patrick Stewart + Cowboy Songs new [Re: Tomu Breidah]
#373155 - 01/16/18 05:36 PM

Should have stopped at two albums. Five is going way too far.

SmitdoggAdministrator
Reged: 09/18/03
Send PM

Re: Patrick Stewart + Cowboy Songs new [Re: TriggerFin]
#373178 - 01/17/18 12:36 AM

I don't find it funny but there are people writing that they want to buy the product so I guess I am missing something. I don't get it, it's funny because...? There have been funny SNL skits that did the same thing 20 years ago like the ones with Will Ferrell singing rap lyrics. That was actually funny.

Tomu Breidah
No Problems, Only Solutions
Reged: 08/14/04
Loc: Neither here, nor there.
Send PM

Re: Patrick Stewart + Cowboy Songs new [Re: Smitdogg]
#373192 - 01/17/18 06:26 AM

> I don't find it funny but there are people writing that they want to buy the product
> so I guess I am missing something. I don't get it, it's funny because...? There have
> been funny SNL skits that did the same thing 20 years ago like the ones with Will
> Ferrell singing rap lyrics. That was actually funny.

Why is it funny? It might be the bridging of 2 seemingly opposite things. Patrick Stewart, aka Jean-Luc Picard of Star Trek TNG... and the all proper, stiff upper lip title of "Sir" of jolly ol' England and what-not. *snorty laughter*

Which seems far removed from something as hokey as "Cowboy Songs". Didn't seem too difficult to figure that one out.

I mean, that's as for WHY. But that doesn't mean it can trigger everybody's sense of humor. And that's okay. A few of your song/video mix/crossovers... I didn't find all of them to be funny, but I didn't bitch about it either. j/k

LEVEL-4

SmitdoggAdministrator
Reged: 09/18/03
Send PM

Re: Patrick Stewart + Cowboy Songs new [Re: Tomu Breidah]
#373193 - 01/17/18 06:30 AM

I thought the British accent vs southern USA accent might be the irony but that's so mild it isn't sustainable past 1-2 seconds. I'd be embarrassed for the guy since he obviously spent cash making it except people like it so I'm missing something. I don't think it's a sense of humor.

Some of my mashups are meant to be funny and some aren't, anyway I get the troll.

Pages: 1

MAMEWorld >> The Loony Bin
Previous thread Previous  View all threads Index   Next thread Next   Threaded Mode Threaded  

Extra information Permissions
Moderator:  GatKong 
0 registered and 386 anonymous users are browsing this forum.
You cannot start new topics
You cannot reply to topics
HTML is enabled
UBBCode is enabled
Thread views: 524