MAMEWorld >> The Loony Bin
Previous thread Previous  View all threads Index   Next thread Next   Threaded Mode Threaded  

Pages: 1

Qun Mang
Legend of Link
Reged: 12/12/03
Loc: Hidden Hyrulian city Lurkopolis
Send PM

Rest in Peace Malcolm Young
#371055 - 11/18/17 07:39 PM

AC/DC co-founder Malcolm Young dead at 64

Quote:

Malcolm Young, the rhythm guitar player and founding member of heavy metal legends AC/DC, has died, the group announced Saturday. He was 64.

Known for the powerhouse riffs and rhythm guitar that propelled the group from Sydney, Australia, to superstardom, Young had been suffering from dementia for the past three years, the Australian Associated Press reported.

He died peacefully on Saturday with his family by his bedside, the news agency reported.

Young started the band with his brother Angus Young in 1973.

I haven't listened to the band since the 80s except the occasional song that comes up in 80s or hair band playlists but when I did I enjoyed them.

Qun Mang
Legend of Link
Reged: 12/12/03
Loc: Hidden Hyrulian city Lurkopolis
Send PM

now David Cassidy new [Re: Qun Mang]
#371288 - 11/22/17 05:45 PM

If you remember The Partridge Family, first run or reruns. And its 70s show backstage controversies. Didn't the younger kid claim awhile back that a female fan (girl or woman I don't know) decided that he, a very young teen at the time, would do just fine (hey- you know what I mean) when she wanted Cassidy and he wasn't available?

https://www.usatoday.com/story/life/peop...s-67/879148001/

Pages: 1

MAMEWorld >> The Loony Bin
Previous thread Previous  View all threads Index   Next thread Next   Threaded Mode Threaded  

Extra information Permissions
Moderator:  GatKong 
0 registered and 340 anonymous users are browsing this forum.
You cannot start new topics
You cannot reply to topics
HTML is enabled
UBBCode is enabled
Thread views: 852