MAMEWorld >> EmuChat
Previous thread Previous  View all threads Index   Next thread Next   Threaded Mode Threaded  

Pages: 1

dragon131
MAME Fan
Reged: 09/19/14
Send PM

Problems with two monitors direct3d and opengl
#368836 - 08/18/17 10:39 AM

Hi, i have a northwood 3,4 + his 4670 agp. And pc monitor philips 170t(vga) and a lcd samsung 23" using dvi.

The win7 detect the pc as 2, and tv as screen 1. If i set in mame two screen and direct 3D, mame crash after type o.k and i only can kill the process.

If i set another opengl for example it works, but i can't change default screen is the "1" lcd. So the o.k letters check are always send to the tv instead of pc monitor, and in two player games as worl rally 2. Pc is second player, and tv first, when i want it at reverse. Mame don't permit change it outside direct 3d

TafoidAdministrator
I keep on testing.. testing.. testing... into the future!
Reged: 04/19/06
Loc: USA
Send PM

Re: Problems with two monitors direct3d and opengl new [Re: dragon131]
#368838 - 08/18/17 12:26 PM

> Hi, i have a northwood 3,4 + his 4670 agp. And pc monitor philips 170t(vga) and a lcd
> samsung 23" using dvi.
>
> The win7 detect the pc as 2, and tv as screen 1. If i set in mame two screen and
> direct 3D, mame crash after type o.k and i only can kill the process.
>
> If i set another opengl for example it works, but i can't change default screen is
> the "1" lcd. So the o.k letters check are always send to the tv instead of pc
> monitor, and in two player games as worl rally 2. Pc is second player, and tv first,
> when i want it at reverse. Mame don't permit change it outside direct 3d

Concerning Direct3D, are you sure you have 9.0c installed? Windows 7 does not come with it by default and anything Windows 7 and beyond needs to have the package installed:
https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=8109

dragon131
MAME Fan
Reged: 09/19/14
Send PM

Re: Problems with two monitors direct3d and opengl new [Re: Tafoid]
#368839 - 08/18/17 01:34 PM

I think i have the last version aviable in win7 (the card is directx 10.1 compatible).

I have activated the error logs in world rally 2. I view a errors.txt in mame directory when i try direct x.

"[:lscreen] :lscreen: deprecated legacy old style screen configured (mcgf_screen_vblank_time), please use mcfg_screen_raw_params instead

[:rscreen] :rscreen deprecated legacy old style screen configured (mcfg_screen_vblank_time), please use mcfg_screen_raw_params instead.

Soft reset

[:gaelco_ds5002f:mcu] (no context): unmaped io memory write to 20003=ff &ff

Message repeat three times more, but with directions 20002,1,0

Thats all.

Direct3d works with one screen only.

Edited by dragon131 (08/18/17 01:49 PM)

Pages: 1

MAMEWorld >> EmuChat
Previous thread Previous  View all threads Index   Next thread Next   Threaded Mode Threaded  

Extra information Permissions
Moderator:  Robbbert, Tafoid 
0 registered and 175 anonymous users are browsing this forum.
You cannot start new topics
You cannot reply to topics
HTML is enabled
UBBCode is enabled
Thread views: 820