MAMEWorld >> The Loony Bin
Previous thread Previous  View all threads Index   Next thread Next   Threaded Mode Threaded  

Pages: 1

Bad A Billy
Oop Ack!
Reged: 12/27/07
Loc: Outland
Send PM

CBS = Can't Broadcast Star Trek ?
#368131 - 07/23/17 08:34 PM

You decide:

We'll see(if you pay $5/month) but I think this guys mind is made up already...

Pessimist: Oh, this can't get any worse!
Optimist: Yes, it can!

Qun Mang
Legend of Link
Reged: 12/12/03
Loc: Hidden Hyrulian city Lurkopolis
Send PM

Re: CBS = Can't Broadcast Star Trek ? new [Re: Bad A Billy]
#368133 - 07/23/17 10:20 PM

Did Youtube change how videos are embedded? Usually embedded Youtube videos have a normal bar at the bottom with time and volume sliders, resolution selection, fullscreen, and whatnot. These just have a large Youtube logo at the bottom that will load the videos in Youtube so you can then access the bar.

SmitdoggAdministrator
Reged: 09/18/03
Send PM

Re: CBS = Can't Broadcast Star Trek ? new [Re: Qun Mang]
#368135 - 07/24/17 01:57 AM

When you click embed and then show more you get options to include stuff like that or not

StilettoAdministrator
They're always after me Lucky ROMS!
Reged: 03/07/04
Send PM

Re: CBS = Can't Broadcast Star Trek ? new [Re: Smitdogg]
#368136 - 07/24/17 02:21 AM

> When you click embed and then show more you get options to include stuff like that or
> not

I changed his post, I found that jarring too.

- Stiletto

SmitdoggAdministrator
Send PM

Re: CBS = Can't Broadcast Star Trek ? new [Re: Stiletto]
#368137 - 07/24/17 02:49 AM

Well aren't you spatial

Qun Mang
Legend of Link
Reged: 12/12/03
Loc: Hidden Hyrulian city Lurkopolis
Send PM

Re: CBS = Can't Broadcast Star Trek ? new [Re: Smitdogg]
#368138 - 07/24/17 03:50 AM

You can tell how often I embed videos- I think here is the only place in fact (and you know how little I post). Thanks, I never looked there. Now I know if for some reason I want to remove people's access to do basic youtube video functions (bar is on by default) on videos I post, I now know how to do so.

SmitdoggAdministrator
Send PM

Re: CBS = Can't Broadcast Star Trek ? new [Re: Qun Mang]
#368139 - 07/24/17 03:58 AM

It's not your fault, it's Google. They keep changing stuff pointlessly where things are changed for no reason other than they have their heads up their assholes. I have to use a fricking plugin just to see an HD option in youtube channels and I always have to search for some dipshit's video to find where they moved stuff. And the guy doing the video always thinks it's a good idea to waste my time through the first half of the video with a couple of minutes of horseshit showing their "sense of humor". And Chrome can't even play Netflix in HD so I have to use "Microsoft Edge" a name on par with the lameness of Google using the goddamn Crayola font in their logo. If anybody can just hold them down while I shit in their mouth that would be good.

Pages: 1

MAMEWorld >> The Loony Bin
Previous thread Previous  View all threads Index   Next thread Next   Threaded Mode Threaded  

Extra information Permissions
Moderator:  GatKong 
0 registered and 398 anonymous users are browsing this forum.
You cannot start new topics
You cannot reply to topics
HTML is enabled
UBBCode is enabled
Thread views: 1614