MAMEWorld >> The Loony Bin
Previous thread Previous  View all threads Index   Next thread Next   Threaded Mode Threaded  

Pages: 1

SmitdoggAdministrator
Reged: 09/18/03
Send PM

FU Google #300
#365466 - 04/27/17 01:31 AM

I don't want to run your stupid fucking captcha horse goddamn shit every time I swap through a gmail account!

FUCK YOU GOOGLE
FUCK. YOU.
YOU FUCKING SACK OF TIMEWASTING SHIT

Dullaron
Diablo III - Dunard #1884
Reged: 07/22/05
Loc: Fort Worth, Tx
Send PM

Re: FU Google #300 new [Re: Smitdogg]
#365502 - 04/28/17 03:59 AM

> I don't want to run your stupid fucking captcha horse goddamn shit every time I swap
> through a gmail account!
>
> FUCK YOU GOOGLE
> FUCK. YOU.
> YOU FUCKING SACK OF TIMEWASTING SHIT

I hated the new Gmail sign in crap. lol

W11 Home 64-bit + Nobara OS / AMD Radeon RX 5700 XT / AMD Ryzen 7 3700X 8-Core 3.59 GHz / RAM 64 GB

Heihachi_73
I am the Table!
Reged: 10/29/03
Loc: Melbourne, Australia
Send PM

Re: FU Google #300 new [Re: Dullaron]
#365551 - 04/30/17 02:27 AM

> > I don't want to run your stupid fucking captcha horse goddamn shit every time I
> swap
> > through a gmail account!
> >
> > FUCK YOU GOOGLE
> > FUCK. YOU.
> > YOU FUCKING SACK OF TIMEWASTING SHIT
>
> I hated the new Gmail sign in crap. lol

I'm glad I said "fuck you" to Google when they blocked me from accessing my pre-Google YouTube account by trying to force a Google Plus account down my throat.

RdW
MAME Fan
Reged: 02/13/05
Send PM

Google is killing CAPTCHA as we know it & the Invisible reCAPTCHA! new [Re: Smitdogg]
#365611 - 05/01/17 11:53 PM

LOL:
"Since the launch of No CAPTCHA reCAPTCHA, millions of internet users have been able to attest they are human with just a single click. Now we're taking it a step further and making it invisible. Human users will be let through without seeing the "I'm not a robot" checkbox, while suspicious ones and bots still have to solve the challenges. We’re excited about this and hope you will give it a try! Sign up here."

If you still have to solve captchas you're either a "suspicious one" or a robot or both

Just listen to this music while trying to solve the captcha and everything will be easy...

Introducing the Invisible reCAPTCHA!
https://www.google.com/recaptcha/intro/invisible.html

No CAPTCHA reCAPTCHA
https://security.googleblog.com/2014/12/are-you-robot-introducing-no-captcha.html

Google is killing CAPTCHA as we know it
https://www.theverge.com/2014/12/3/7325925/google-is-killing-captcha-as-we-know-it

Edited by RdW (05/02/17 12:13 AM)

jeremymtc
Shot Maker
Reged: 01/09/07
Loc: Calimammy
Send PM

Re: Google is killing CAPTCHA as we know it & the Invisible reCAPTCHA! new [Re: RdW]
#365620 - 05/02/17 09:23 PM

> LOL:
> "Since the launch of No CAPTCHA reCAPTCHA, millions of internet users have been able
> to attest they are human with just a single click. Now we're taking it a step further
> and making it invisible. Human users will be let through without seeing the "I'm not
> a robot" checkbox, while suspicious ones and bots still have to solve the challenges.
> We’re excited about this and hope you will give it a try! Sign up here."

Yo Dawg, I herd you like Captcha, so I put an noCaptcha in your Captcha so you can noCaptcha while you reCaptcha.

Pretty funny. Imagine if you were to send the original quote through a timewarp to Doc Brown in 1985. Great Scott!

Pages: 1

MAMEWorld >> The Loony Bin
Previous thread Previous  View all threads Index   Next thread Next   Threaded Mode Threaded  

Extra information Permissions
Moderator:  GatKong 
0 registered and 317 anonymous users are browsing this forum.
You cannot start new topics
You cannot reply to topics
HTML is enabled
UBBCode is enabled
Thread views: 2505