MAMEWorld >> The Loony Bin
Previous thread Previous  View all threads Index   Next thread Next   Threaded Mode Threaded  

Pages: 1

GatKongModerator
Tetris Mason
Reged: 04/20/07
Loc: Sector 9
Send PM

C'mon. Wild assumption, but yeah, that was funny.
#361236 - 12/14/16 06:37 AM

Hey Gat, your eye is all bloodshot. What happened to your eye?

Allergies.

Yeah, I used to smoke a lot of allergies too.

Traso
MAME Fan
Reged: 01/15/13
Send PM

Re: C'mon. Wild assumption, but yeah, that was funny. new [Re: GatKong]
#361241 - 12/14/16 07:03 AM

Dude, one time in high school me an some friends went swimming at a public pool for a few hours on a Sunday before I went to work. Chlorine was so bad I could barely keep my eyes open afterward. Went to work and everyone thought I was stoned as fuck. Told 'em I wished I was, cos it hurt so much. They didn't believe me.

Scifi frauds. SF illuminates.

Culture General Contact Unit (Eccentric)

Tomu Breidah
No Problems, Only Solutions
Reged: 08/14/04
Loc: Neither here, nor there.
Send PM

Re: C'mon. Wild assumption, but yeah, that was funny. new [Re: Traso]
#361249 - 12/14/16 10:46 AM

> Dude, one time in high school me an some friends went swimming at a public pool for a
> few hours on a Sunday before I went to work. Chlorine was so bad I could barely keep
> my eyes open afterward. Went to work and everyone thought I was stoned as fuck. Told
> 'em I wished I was, cos it hurt so much. They didn't believe me.

In my late teenage years or early 20's (I can't remember) I had some friend/acquaintances that I'd hang around with sometimes... I was, and always have been I guess, a night owl. So, anytime I'd be up and around during the daylight hours, I would not have had enough sleep. This would cause my eyes to be red. And sometimes they'd make insinuations that I was smoking weed.

How cruel!

LEVEL-4

Traso
MAME Fan
Send PM

Re: C'mon. Wild assumption, but yeah, that was funny. new [Re: Tomu Breidah]
#361314 - 12/17/16 01:52 AM

> In my late teenage years or early 20's (I can't remember) I had some friend/acquaintances that I'd hang around with sometimes... I was, and always have been I guess, a night owl. So, anytime I'd be up and around during the daylight hours, I would not have had enough sleep. This would cause my eyes to be red. And sometimes they'd make insinuations that I was smoking weed.

> How cruel!

Well, to be fair, in seventh grade, I was given the nickname 'space case' because I oftenly paused for thought before saying something. Or because I was busy day-dreaming in class, and was obviously far away - like, literally, in space, Voltron-style and all that kind of thing, or Foundation-like, etc. (The kid was a good guy and friend. He partied, so he thought I must be stoned, and was surprised I wasn't. I didn't start partying till my sophomore year.)

Or, late in high school, 'delayed reaction' for the same reason.

In your case I'm betting they was hasslin you cos you were a good catholic boy.

Tomu Breidah
No Problems, Only Solutions
Reged: 08/14/04
Loc: Neither here, nor there.
Send PM

Re: C'mon. Wild assumption, but yeah, that was funny. new [Re: Traso]
#361319 - 12/17/16 02:12 AM

> Or, late in high school, 'delayed reaction' for the same reason.
>

Ha! I have a 'hesitation' when answering too, to the point where people that don't know me, wonder if I'm even listening. Nah. Just giving the so many numerous ways to respond -to filter and float down before sending out. I'm one of the "quiet ones". Perpetually in deep thought.

Sidenote: My boss, real inept guy, will say or ask me something, and it's like he almost runs a "huh?" right at the end of whatever he was saying, simply because I don't answer immediately. So, to deal with this nuisance, I've developed a habit of answering him before he finishes his statements. He's an idiot, he'll forget what I told him 5 seconds later anyway.... He almost always finishes our conversations with a "yeah but Tomu, you need to bla bla bla". Asshole.

> In your case I'm betting they was hasslin you cos you were a good catholic boy.

You're partly right.... Actually, my "religion" lies in the 'Protestant' part of the spectrum... And these are (er, were) kids I went to church with.

LEVEL-4

Traso
MAME Fan
Send PM

Re: C'mon. Wild assumption, but yeah, that was funny. new [Re: Tomu Breidah]
#361324 - 12/17/16 03:02 AM

Yeah, people are pretty self-concerned in that 'their time' is 'our tihhme'...... But it's kind of like with Data, there's a lot of shit goin on in our minds, and for many not very much or/and they're not aware of what is. Not least, people are overly occupied with what they call, society calls, life....

I wrote christian, but then thought I recalled you saying something about catholicism. I guess not.

Pages: 1

MAMEWorld >> The Loony Bin
Previous thread Previous  View all threads Index   Next thread Next   Threaded Mode Threaded  

Extra information Permissions
Moderator:  GatKong 
0 registered and 391 anonymous users are browsing this forum.
You cannot start new topics
You cannot reply to topics
HTML is enabled
UBBCode is enabled
Thread views: 1405