MAMEWorld >> EmuChat
View all threads Index   Threaded Mode Threaded  

Pages: 1

zeromoon95
MAME Fan
Reged: 09/08/14
Send PM

Any way to get to change the NFL Blitz 2000 Gold settings in the Additional Adjustments?
#359511 - 10/08/16 08:15 AM

I have seem to cannot change the options in the to the additional adjustments because It said "current setting is invalid" in the options. I really thought it was emulated perfectly. I also cannot restore the settings because I get the "FAILURE PERFORMING FACTORY RESTORE" message. Is there a way to fix it or does this settings need to be emulated?

Haze
Reged: 09/23/03
Send PM

Re: Any way to get to change the NFL Blitz 2000 Gold settings in the Additional Adjustments? new [Re: zeromoon95]
#359534 - 10/08/16 11:18 PM

> I have seem to cannot change the options in the to the additional adjustments because
> It said "current setting is invalid" in the options. I really thought it was emulated
> perfectly. I also cannot restore the settings because I get the "FAILURE PERFORMING
> FACTORY RESTORE" message. Is there a way to fix it or does this settings need to be
> emulated?

Genuine question, has it ever worked in MAME?

I found with some of the other Seattle games that the drives had been compressed with the wrong geometry, which caused the game update processes to fail.

Maybe this one is compressed with the wrong geometry and that causes a factory reset to fail.

*edit* no, doesn't look like that is the case here, it does have weird geometry, but even recompressing it doesn't help. it looks like for whatever reason it can't write to the disk, even one of the file tests fails as it can't write to the drive (the one where they read/write every file)

Pages: 1

MAMEWorld >> EmuChat
View all threads Index   Threaded Mode Threaded  

Extra information Permissions
Moderator:  Robbbert, Tafoid 
0 registered and 129 anonymous users are browsing this forum.
You cannot start new topics
You cannot reply to topics
HTML is enabled
UBBCode is enabled
Thread views: 1632