MAMEWorld >> The Loony Bin
Previous thread Previous  View all threads Index   Next thread Next   Threaded Mode Threaded  

Pages: 1

GatKongModerator
Tetris Mason
Reged: 04/20/07
Loc: Sector 9
Send PM

Anyone play that Slither io?
#356651 - 07/19/16 02:10 AM

I got up to be the biggest worm on the map once by playing safe and defensive, but that was boring as hell and took forever.

Playing to make other people crash is more "entertaining" and gets you big fast, but playing more aggressive eventually gets you crashed.

So you can play defensive and boring, or see how good you are at being an ass.

Seems to promote seeing who is better at being an ass, then.

Not for me.

grog
Reged: 09/06/11
Send PM

Re: Anyone play that Slither io? new [Re: GatKong]
#356652 - 07/19/16 02:16 AM

i got into it for a while, but the main problem i had was so much lag (i dont have very good internet though) .. still, i found it a little boring/slow

then i got into wings.io http://wings.io/ which i had a lot of fun for weeks, but again due to lag, it was a bit hard to play (it moves fast!) .. best i did was about 25 kills in-a-row streak.. managed to do that about twice (by collecting lots of bombs and then bomb the crap out of everyone). great fun game anyway, the super weapon is fun when it shows up and everyone tries to grab it. its also fun when the warships show up (big bonus if u can destroy one)

anyway i've settled on agar.io now. enjoy that one, and often make it to the top of the table. i dont seem to get any lag for that one... i use (arrow) keys, dont want to use mouse. i use a google plugin called agario ninja so i can use keys

Tomu Breidah
No Problems, Only Solutions
Reged: 08/14/04
Loc: Neither here, nor there.
Send PM

Re: Anyone play that Slither io? new [Re: GatKong]
#356660 - 07/19/16 06:38 AM

I played it a few times, but it's been over a month since. It was fun, except for when it'd lag. After playing for so many minutes you start to get tense. Things get too cut-throat.

LEVEL-4

Pages: 1

MAMEWorld >> The Loony Bin
Previous thread Previous  View all threads Index   Next thread Next   Threaded Mode Threaded  

Extra information Permissions
Moderator:  GatKong 
0 registered and 70 anonymous users are browsing this forum.
You cannot start new topics
You cannot reply to topics
HTML is enabled
UBBCode is enabled
Thread views: 1276