MAMEWorld >> EmuChat
Previous thread Previous  View all threads Index   Next thread Next   Threaded Mode Threaded  

Pages: 1

MAMENoob927
MAME Fan
Reged: 06/17/16
Send PM

Dancing Stage Euromix 2 Problems
#355766 - 06/17/16 01:25 PM

Hey everyone, first of all I would like to say a huge thank you for letting me become registered here. I am completely new to MAME and I just can't get "Dancing Stage Euromix 2" to run. I have looked at YouTube videos which explain this game runs off a CHD and I have created a folder the same name as the romset in Roms and put my CHD in there along with the Bios Parent Rom, but I just can't get it to run, I am getting error message "The selected game is missing one or more required ROM or CHD images."

So basically I have My MAME folder, inside that my Roms folder where I have extracted the Roms and also put the CHD and the Bios file

If anyone can help me out or just give me any information I will be so appreciative and thankful.

Edited by MAMENoob927 (06/17/16 01:29 PM)

Roman
Regular
Reged: 09/21/03
Send PM

Re: Dancing Stage Euromix 2 Problems new [Re: MAMENoob927]
#355769 - 06/17/16 02:25 PM

keep bios, parent, device / whatever roms compressed as zip or 7z in your rompath. Put the chd in a rompath subfolder named after the set (actually you can put the chd in the rompath root too if you like).
If MAME still complains about missing files, you miss them...do an audit then.

MAMENoob927
MAME Fan
Reged: 06/17/16
Send PM

Re: Dancing Stage Euromix 2 Problems new [Re: Roman]
#355780 - 06/17/16 06:56 PM Attachment: image.jpg 4107 KB (1 downloads)

> keep bios, parent, device / whatever roms compressed as zip or 7z in your rompath.
> Put the chd in a rompath subfolder named after the set (actually you can put the chd
> in the rompath root too if you like).
> If MAME still complains about missing files, you miss them...do an audit then.

Hi Roman, I will attatch how I have placed the files etc, the game will still not run. I am very sorry but I don't know how to Audit, all I get when I open MAME is "Dancing Stage Euromix 2 or Bios to try and run" there seems to be no other options or a menu?

[ATTACHED IMAGE - CLICK FOR FULL SIZE]

Attachment

Edited by MAMENoob927 (06/17/16 06:58 PM)

Pages: 1

MAMEWorld >> EmuChat
Previous thread Previous  View all threads Index   Next thread Next   Threaded Mode Threaded  

Extra information Permissions
Moderator:  Robbbert, Tafoid 
1 registered and 360 anonymous users are browsing this forum.
You cannot start new topics
You cannot reply to topics
HTML is enabled
UBBCode is enabled
Thread views: 1912