MAMEWorld >> The Loony Bin
View all threads Index   Threaded Mode Threaded  

Pages: 1

SmitdoggAdministrator
Reged: 09/18/03
Send PM

Piss jug biz update: Urine luck but you don't know the trouble urine
#351576 - 03/14/16 02:48 PM

Rumors of leaky lids and women finding the gallon jug size unwieldy has made me bound to get rich as hell off a new product in the jug line: mini piss jugs. These are for girls so they can fit them in their purse and always have them on the go. Research shows women will find them "cute". I can produce these really quick with only needing a couple of squirts of mine piss. Urine for it. Invest now in my piss jug business.

yaggy
Coin-op fixer
Reged: 01/23/05
Loc: Philadelphia
Send PM

Re: Piss jug biz update: Urine luck but you don't know the trouble urine new [Re: Smitdogg]
#351581 - 03/14/16 10:43 PM

urine the money!
urine the money!

SmitdoggAdministrator
Reged: 09/18/03
Send PM

Re: Piss jug biz update: Urine luck but you don't know the trouble urine new [Re: yaggy]
#351582 - 03/14/16 10:47 PM

Exactly, you really can't deny that no matter what shit urine too.

gregf
Ramtek's Trivia promoter
Reged: 09/21/03
Loc: southern CA, US
Send PM

Re: Piss jug biz update: Urine luck but you don't know the trouble urine new [Re: Smitdogg]
#351585 - 03/14/16 11:33 PM

Kellogg's assembly factory worker could have used one.

--
http://www.reuters.com/article/us-kellogg-probe-idUSKCN0WG20M

World | Mon Mar 14, 2016 1:06pm EDT

FDA investigating graphic video linked to Kellogg factory

Breakfast cereals maker Kellogg Co said federal regulators are conducting a criminal investigation of a video that surfaced on Friday showing a man filming himself urinating on one of its factory assembly lines.

The U.S. Food and Drug Administration's Office of Criminal Investigation is leading the probe into the video, which was recorded in 2014, company spokeswoman Kris Charles told Reuters in an email on Monday.

The video, uploaded on the website World Star Hip Hop on Friday, shows the man urinating on an assembly line and then panning to a sign with the company's logo.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N-WKdGymBuA

Traso
MAME Fan
Reged: 01/15/13
Send PM

That's hilarious...... new [Re: gregf]
#351790 - 03/21/16 10:30 PM

Good thing I don't eat none of that stuff. I remember hearing piss is supposed to be sterile. It does have proteins in it. I remember reading an article in a science journal in the late 90s or so about harvesting the protein in rat urine for human consumption. How is piss different from milk? So....

Scifi frauds. SF illuminates.

Culture General Contact Unit (Eccentric)

Traso
MAME Fan
Reged: 01/15/13
Send PM

That's awesome..... new [Re: Smitdogg]
#351791 - 03/21/16 10:32 PM

I'm sure a kickstarter would run. It'd be hilarious to do it, get the money, then just say 'nah, I just wanted to show that girls are goofballs', and then return the money. Do it, Smitty, I'll pitch in.

Scifi frauds. SF illuminates.

Culture General Contact Unit (Eccentric)

Pages: 1

MAMEWorld >> The Loony Bin
View all threads Index   Threaded Mode Threaded  

Extra information Permissions
Moderator:  GatKong 
0 registered and 147 anonymous users are browsing this forum.
You cannot start new topics
You cannot reply to topics
HTML is enabled
UBBCode is enabled
Thread views: 1936