View all threads Index   Threaded Mode Threaded  

Pages: 1

Andrew
Girl Watcher
Reged: 09/21/03
Loc: Boston, Mass.
Send PM

wife not included
#346111 - 10/17/15 03:44 AM Attachment: airplane_by_x3eve-d39gupk.gif 224 KB (1 downloads)

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Starfox-64-Nintendo-64-N64-Cartridge-Only-Tested-works-great/262059376156

"Mouse over to zoom" put to good use.

[ATTACHED IMAGE]

Attachment

--
A story of one man and his obsession with the female anatomy.

jopezu
bread-train
Reged: 09/21/03
Loc: georgia
Send PM

i jerked off... new [Re: Andrew]
#346137 - 10/20/15 04:11 AM

and 2 seconds before i came, i actually noticed there were titties in this photo. so, right as i'm ejaculating my focus switches to the titties and then it gets all sexual for a minute, but i refocus on the cartridge as i finish up. so, i'm left filthy, interrupted and confused.

one of those load-blows that, when it's done, you realize obviously didn't go 100% as pure as it was supposed to.

fuck

i learned everything i know from KC

italieAdministrator
MAME owes italie many thank yous, hah
Reged: 09/20/03
Loc: BoomTown
Send PM

Re: i jerked off... new [Re: jopezu]
#346194 - 10/23/15 04:31 AM

> and 2 seconds before i came, i actually noticed there were titties in this photo. so,
> right as i'm ejaculating my focus switches to the titties and then it gets all sexual
> for a minute, but i refocus on the cartridge as i finish up. so, i'm left filthy,
> interrupted and confused.
>
> one of those load-blows that, when it's done, you realize obviously didn't go 100% as
> pure as it was supposed to.
>
> fuck

gifs dont post now?

this place suxors

Edited by italie (10/23/15 04:33 AM)

Traso
MAME Fan
Reged: 01/15/13
Send PM

Re: i jerked off... new [Re: italie]
#346229 - 10/23/15 10:53 PM

> > and 2 seconds before i came, i actually noticed there were titties in this photo. so, right as i'm ejaculating my focus switches to the titties and then it gets all sexual for a minute, but i refocus on the cartridge as i finish up. so, i'm left filthy, interrupted and confused. one of those load-blows that, when it's done, you realize obviously didn't go 100% as pure as it was supposed to.

fuck

> gifs dont post now?
>
>
> this place suxors

Mmm,shows here. Instantly reminded me of my FWB, although her auriolae are lower like I like 'em, for that totally juggy hang when she's on all fours. Then I messaged her saying 'want some?'

@jopie: that's funny, man. Three thumbs up.

Scifi frauds. SF illuminates.

Culture General Contact Unit (Eccentric)

Pages: 1

MAMEWorld >> The Loony Bin
View all threads Index   Threaded Mode Threaded  

Extra information Permissions
Moderator:  GatKong 
0 registered and 98 anonymous users are browsing this forum.
You cannot start new topics
You cannot reply to topics
HTML is enabled
UBBCode is enabled
Thread views: 2087