MAMEWorld >> The Loony Bin
View all threads Index   Threaded Mode Threaded  

Pages: 1

TriggerFin
Gnu Truth
Reged: 09/21/03
Loc: Stuck in a hole
Send PM

Boxes containing large Liions are delivered to places convenient for the delivery person.(nt)
#344914 - 09/09/15 10:42 PM

jeremymtc
Shot Maker
Reged: 01/09/07
Loc: Calimammy
Send PM

Re: Boxes containing large Liions are delivered to places convenient for the delivery person.(nt) new [Re: TriggerFin]
#344960 - 09/10/15 08:13 PM

Liions can get on hills and other things.

I know Liions can.

TriggerFin
Gnu Truth
Send PM

Re: Boxes containing large Liions are delivered to places convenient for the delivery person.(nt) new [Re: jeremymtc]
#344963 - 09/10/15 09:22 PM

> Liions can get on hills and other things.
>
> I know Liions can.

The 900watt double-battery UPS is probably more than I need, but the prices were the prices, and the reviews were the reviews, and I kinda wish I could put it somewhere where I could see the LCD panel on it, but then I'd be staring at it all the time.

Also, hey instructions: I appreciate that there's an outlet intended for an AC adapter plug, but I kinda need four of them, so thanks for nothing. (This is where I give a glowing review of the box of ETEKCITY one foot extension cables I purchased previously.)

GatKongModerator
Tetris Mason
Reged: 04/20/07
Loc: Sector 9
Send PM

Is this a "It puts the lotion in the basket" kind of thing? new [Re: TriggerFin]
#344968 - 09/10/15 11:53 PM

TriggerFin
Gnu Truth
Send PM

Re: Is this a "It puts the lotion in the basket" kind of thing? new [Re: GatKong]
#344970 - 09/11/15 01:04 AM

If it were, I'd have told it to put the package at the front door. That isn't where it put the package.

jeremymtc
Shot Maker
Reged: 01/09/07
Loc: Calimammy
Send PM

Re: Boxes containing large Liions are delivered to places convenient for the delivery person.(nt) new [Re: TriggerFin]
#344980 - 09/11/15 06:30 AM

> > Liions can get on hills and other things.
> >
> > I know Liions can.
>
> The 900watt double-battery UPS is probably more than I need, but the prices were the
> prices, and the reviews were the reviews, and I kinda wish I could put it somewhere
> where I could see the LCD panel on it, but then I'd be staring at it all the time.
>
> Also, hey instructions: I appreciate that there's an outlet intended for an AC
> adapter plug, but I kinda need four of them, so thanks for nothing. (This is where I
> give a glowing review of the box of ETEKCITY one foot extension cables I purchased
> previously.)

900W sounds like plenty. Nice forethought on the extension cables; now it all makes sense

Don't let the delivery driver place the Large Liions just anywhere. On hills or other things can be inconvenient for the consignee.

Pages: 1

MAMEWorld >> The Loony Bin
View all threads Index   Threaded Mode Threaded  

Extra information Permissions
Moderator:  GatKong 
0 registered and 86 anonymous users are browsing this forum.
You cannot start new topics
You cannot reply to topics
HTML is enabled
UBBCode is enabled
Thread views: 1234