View all threads Index   Threaded Mode Threaded  

Pages: 1

MooglyGuy
Renegade MAME Dev
Reged: 09/01/05
Send PM

Getting pissed off at my roommate/boyfriend
#340169 - 05/19/15 09:52 AM

I'm getting a little pissed at my roommate/boyfriend. He's known for three weeks that I'm having fairly distinguished company over from this afternoon to the 26th. For the record, it's the hacking/phreaking legend, Captain Crunch.

The roomie was pissing and moaning on Sunday about how I wasn't cleaning, so I busted my ass cleaning up all of my stuff, yet two boxes of his shit and a bunch of papers sat in the middle of the kitchen all day without him touching them, then yesterday the same. I come down this morning and the number of boxes has tripled. What the fuck.

Like I understand that he might be coming down with a cold or whatever, and "feels weak", but these are largely empty boxes and it takes 60 seconds and not a lot of strength to fold the fuckers up, unlock the storage shed, throw them in, and close it, and he's had two and a half days to do it all in. I could do that much even if I were sick.

The most infuriating thing is that all of the shit in the kitchen now, save for the original two boxes, was shit that came from him uncluttering his room last night, a room that John isn't even going to see. Now it's there in the middle of the kitchen for everyone to see. Fuck me blind.

I don't know, am I wrong? Am I expecting too much for someone to pull his fucking weight in terms of keeping the place clean, especially when company comes over? When he wants his friends to come over, everything has to be just so, but fuck it, let's toss a bunch of trash into the fucking kitchen the day before I'm having a friend over. God damn it.

Dullaron
Diablo III - Dunard #1884
Reged: 07/22/05
Loc: Fort Worth, Tx
Send PM

Re: Getting pissed off at my roommate/boyfriend new [Re: MooglyGuy]
#340172 - 05/19/15 10:07 AM

> I'm getting a little pissed at my roommate/boyfriend. He's known for three weeks that
> I'm having fairly distinguished company over from this afternoon to the 26th. For the
> record, it's the hacking/phreaking legend, Captain Crunch.
>
> The roomie was pissing and moaning on Sunday about how I wasn't cleaning, so I busted
> my ass cleaning up all of my stuff, yet two boxes of his shit and a bunch of papers
> sat in the middle of the kitchen all day without him touching them, then yesterday
> the same. I come down this morning and the number of boxes has tripled. What the
> fuck.
>
> Like I understand that he might be coming down with a cold or whatever, and "feels
> weak", but these are largely empty boxes and it takes 60 seconds and not a lot of
> strength to fold the fuckers up, unlock the storage shed, throw them in, and close
> it, and he's had two and a half days to do it all in. I could do that much even if I
> were sick.
>
> The most infuriating thing is that all of the shit in the kitchen now, save for the
> original two boxes, was shit that came from him uncluttering his room last night, a
> room that John isn't even going to see. Now it's there in the middle of the kitchen
> for everyone to see. Fuck me blind.
>
> I don't know, am I wrong? Am I expecting too much for someone to pull his fucking
> weight in terms of keeping the place clean, especially when company comes over? When
> he wants his friends to come over, everything has to be just so, but fuck it, let's
> toss a bunch of trash into the fucking kitchen the day before I'm having a friend
> over. God damn it.

Go ape shit. Tell him its his fault for running his mouth and saying you don't do shit. He took it on you over his stupidly whinny ass. Call his parent over and then rub his face on his stuff on that floor. Be sure tie him down first while he is a sleep before doing any of this. Wear a spooky mask with red flashing eyes. "Don't do this at all. I dream of this."

W11 Home 64-bit + Nobara OS / AMD Radeon RX 5700 XT / AMD Ryzen 7 3700X 8-Core 3.59 GHz / RAM 64 GB

Vas Crabb
BOFH
Reged: 12/13/05
Loc: Melbourne, Australia
Send PM

#340175 - 05/19/15 10:12 AM

Nah, you're not in the wrong. Tell him to get off his arse and do something. Might even help him feel less sick if he puts his mind and body into doing something marginally productive. And double standards like that are shit. If you're expecting company, same rules as when he is. Mess should be confined to places it won't be seen.

SmitdoggAdministrator
Reged: 09/18/03
Send PM

Hey that's gay (nt) new [Re: MooglyGuy]
#340179 - 05/19/15 02:24 PM

Tomu Breidah
No Problems, Only Solutions
Reged: 08/14/04
Loc: Neither here, nor there.
Send PM

We gotta move these color T.V.s... new [Re: Smitdogg]
#340185 - 05/19/15 04:17 PM

LEVEL-4

Orc
A Motivated, Liquidated Nightmare..... Like A Baby With A Laser On A Rocking Chair
Reged: 09/20/03
Loc: Dorset, UK
Send PM

Hit Him With Your Handbag...[NT] new [Re: MooglyGuy]
#340205 - 05/19/15 10:39 PM

This is what happens when cabby no fitty through door...
http://orc.mameworld.info

dfrance
Crazed Collector
Reged: 09/22/03
Loc: The Black
Send PM

Tell Orc to get his arse in gear! new [Re: MooglyGuy]
#340209 - 05/19/15 11:48 PM

Ha!

SmitdoggAdministrator
Send PM

Re: We gotta move these color T.V.s... new [Re: Tomu Breidah]
#340213 - 05/20/15 02:55 AM

Is this like, the irony is that you replied to the wrong thread on purpose? Made me lol. You're just a bit twisted, I like that. Just a hair.

Vas Crabb
BOFH
Send PM

Re: We gotta move these color T.V.s... new [Re: Smitdogg]
#340221 - 05/20/15 04:21 AM

Well this is a thread about having to shift boxes, so it kinda makes sense.

SmitdoggAdministrator
Send PM

Re: We gotta move these color T.V.s... new [Re: Vas Crabb]
#340222 - 05/20/15 04:26 AM

Ah. Well that's not twisted enough.

italieAdministrator
MAME owes italie many thank yous, hah
Loc: BoomTown
Send PM

No further replies needed. I declare this thread won by everyone. <nT> new [Re: MooglyGuy]
#340225 - 05/20/15 05:46 AM

Waremonger
Reged: 01/18/05
Send PM

#340230 - 05/20/15 06:10 AM

IMO you're not in the wrong. Sounds like he's a bit jealous of, or threatened by, the guest.

Vas Crabb
BOFH
Send PM

Re: Getting pissed off at my roommate/boyfriend new [Re: Waremonger]
#340239 - 05/20/15 08:22 AM

> IMO you're not in the wrong. Sounds like he's a bit jealous of, or threatened by, the
> guest.

Yeah, but it's the real Capt'n Crunch! I mean the one-and-only motherfucking Capt’n Crunch for fuck’s sake! Who wouldn’t feel jealous and a little threatened? That guy should be treated like royalty.

Tomu Breidah
Send PM

Re: Getting pissed off at my roommate/boyfriend new [Re: Vas Crabb]
#340240 - 05/20/15 08:52 AM

> > IMO you're not in the wrong. Sounds like he's a bit jealous of, or threatened by,
> the
> > guest.
>
> Yeah, but it's the real Capt'n Crunch! I mean the one-and-only motherfucking Capt’n
> Crunch for fuck’s sake! Who wouldn’t feel jealous and a little threatened? That guy
> should be treated like royalty.

I wouldn't feel threatened or jealous, I'd probably just smile, politely nod while shaking his hand, and say that I liked the 'Crunch Berry' version of his cereal.

I'm sure it's no surprise - I had to Google who that was.

LEVEL-4

Tomu Breidah
Send PM

Re: We gotta move these color T.V.s... new [Re: Smitdogg]
#340241 - 05/20/15 09:02 AM

> Is this like, the irony is that you replied to the wrong thread on purpose? Made me
> lol. You're just a bit twisted, I like that. Just a hair.

I guess I should've used this graemlin instead.

Color TeeVeeeeeeeees!

Edited by Tomu Breidah (05/20/15 11:36 AM)

LEVEL-4

MooglyGuy
Renegade MAME Dev
Reged: 09/01/05
Send PM

Re: We gotta move these color T.V.s... new [Re: Vas Crabb]
#340242 - 05/20/15 09:47 AM

> Well this is a thread about having to shift boxes, so it kinda makes sense.

As well as the lyric towards the middle.

Waremonger
Reged: 01/18/05
Send PM

Re: Getting pissed off at my roommate/boyfriend new [Re: Tomu Breidah]
#340306 - 05/22/15 02:37 AM

> > > IMO you're not in the wrong. Sounds like he's a bit jealous of, or threatened by,
> > the
> > > guest.
> >
> > Yeah, but it's the real Capt'n Crunch! I mean the one-and-only motherfucking Capt’n
> > Crunch for fuck’s sake! Who wouldn’t feel jealous and a little threatened? That guy
> > should be treated like royalty.
>
>
> I wouldn't feel threatened or jealous, I'd probably just smile, politely nod while
> shaking his hand, and say that I liked the 'Crunch Berry' version of his cereal.
>
>
> I'm sure it's no surprise - I had to Google who that was.

MG's BF could always get even and invite Phiber Optic to dinner.

Big Karnak
Part-time Lurker
Reged: 05/22/13
Loc: Mount St. Lurkling
Send PM

#340315 - 05/22/15 05:57 AM

And cue the homophobic replies in 1,2,3 go!...

Was your post really about moving boxes? Or deep down, is it really about announcing, to the whole world of MAME, your sexual orientation?

But on a serious note... cut him a break. When some people feel sick, just getting up to take a piss is a hardship. You said it's just a few boxes that doesn't weigh much, so just move it yourself. (If he wasn't sick, then I'd agree with you that you should tell him to get up off his butt and move it himself.)

Sune
Connected
Reged: 09/21/03
Loc: Lagoa Santa, Brasil
Send PM

I usually charge for this new [Re: Big Karnak]
#340317 - 05/22/15 06:43 AM

> And cue the homophobic replies in 1,2,3 go!...

Not really, can't see that happening here.

> Was your post really about moving boxes? Or deep down, is it really about announcing,
> to the whole world of MAME, your sexual orientation?

It's not like he's been keeping it a secret.

> But on a serious note... cut him a break.

Nah. If something is going to happen, like a cultural icon visiting your house for example, whether you take a particular interest in it or not, but it is something that your loved one cares about and fusses over, at least show some courtesy and make a little sacrifice. If you live under the same roof that goes double.

When a relatively simple situation like this blows out of proportion, then you have deeper, underlying issues to resolve in your relationship, leaving boxes on a table or whatever bullshit games you want to play to put your significant other on the edge is just a symptom of something else, as other replies have hinted at.

S

Traso
MAME Fan
Reged: 01/15/13
Send PM

YEAH. 'kin ORC! new [Re: Orc]
#340348 - 05/22/15 07:25 PM

I want to have your baby.

Scifi frauds. SF illuminates.

Culture General Contact Unit (Eccentric)

Traso
MAME Fan
Send PM

Ummmm new [Re: Sune]
#340350 - 05/22/15 07:31 PM

> It's not like he's been keeping it a secret.

I had no fucking idea. Now it's obvious. Moogly is a tuff-ass in public but a fucking cream puff in the bedroom.

Moogly, I like you but: you put yourself there. Grow a pair and either beat his ass, or kick him the fuck out.

Scifi frauds. SF illuminates.

Culture General Contact Unit (Eccentric)

Orc
A Motivated, Liquidated Nightmare..... Like A Baby With A Laser On A Rocking Chair
Loc: Dorset, UK
Send PM

Re: I usually charge for this new [Re: Sune]
#340361 - 05/22/15 11:09 PM

See you're still talking a load of shit.....

Coz you am Brasil..........

This is what happens when cabby no fitty through door...
http://orc.mameworld.info

URherenow
Loc: Japan
Send PM

Re: I usually charge for this new [Re: Sune]
#340386 - 05/23/15 06:31 PM

> > And cue the homophobic replies in 1,2,3 go!...
>
> Not really, can't see that happening here.
>
> > Was your post really about moving boxes? Or deep down, is it really about
> announcing,
> > to the whole world of MAME, your sexual orientation?
>
> It's not like he's been keeping it a secret.
>
> > But on a serious note... cut him a break.
>
> Nah. If something is going to happen, like a cultural icon visiting your house for
> example, whether you take a particular interest in it or not, but it is something
> that your loved one cares about and fusses over, at least show some courtesy and make
> a little sacrifice. If you live under the same roof that goes double.
>
> When a relatively simple situation like this blows out of proportion, then you have
> deeper, underlying issues to resolve in your relationship, leaving boxes on a table
> or whatever bullshit games you want to play to put your significant other on the edge
> is just a symptom of something else, as other replies have hinted at.
>
> S
Well. I for one, didn't know 'til now. It actually explains a lot...

Gor
Giver of truth.
Loc: The basement
Send PM

Re: Ummmm new [Re: Traso]
#340450 - 05/25/15 02:22 PM

> Moogly, I like you but...t.

Can we get a full plate analysis, please?

Traso
MAME Fan
Send PM

Re: Ummmm new [Re: Gor]
#340493 - 05/27/15 11:14 AM Attachment: lookit that 80s kid butt!.jpg 504 KB (0 downloads)

> > Moogly, I like you but...t.
>
> Can we get a full plate analysis, please?

I'm betting they're white boys, so they probly got none. Butts, that is. Now looky here. Those kids on the right had butts! They look Italian or something. (Notice white boy in the middle has only a little.) My butt was just like that at that age. Still ain't bad now.

[ATTACHED IMAGE - CLICK FOR FULL SIZE]

Attachment

Sune
Connected
Loc: Lagoa Santa, Brasil
Send PM

Re: I usually charge for this new [Re: Orc]
#340568 - 05/27/15 11:46 PM

> See you're still talking a load of shit.....
>
> Coz you am Brasil..........

I am the Oprah Light of the Bin

S

Pages: 1

MAMEWorld >> The Loony Bin
View all threads Index   Threaded Mode Threaded  

Extra information Permissions
Moderator:  GatKong 
0 registered and 211 anonymous users are browsing this forum.
You cannot start new topics
You cannot reply to topics
HTML is enabled
UBBCode is enabled
Thread views: 3255