View all threads Index   Threaded Mode Threaded  

Pages: 1

Elaphe
MAME
Reged: 07/06/05
Send PM

Crosshair visibility toggle key
#338842 - 04/12/15 03:11 PM

With F1 I can hide the crosshair, but as soon as you move the mouse it toggles to visible again. Is there a way to use a key to toggle from visible to invisible crosshair definitelly? I'm using an Aimtrak and I'd like to be able to use a key to enable or disable the crosshair during the gameplay.

Tomu Breidah
No Problems, Only Solutions
Reged: 08/14/04
Loc: Neither here, nor there.
Send PM

Re: Crosshair visibility toggle key new [Re: Elaphe]
#338848 - 04/12/15 06:01 PM

> With F1 I can hide the crosshair, but as soon as you move the mouse it toggles to
> visible again. Is there a way to use a key to toggle from visible to invisible
> crosshair definitelly? I'm using an Aimtrak and I'd like to be able to use a key to
> enable or disable the crosshair during the gameplay.

Hmm. My guess would be to press Tab, and go into 'Input This Game', find where it has the input for the crosshairs... Then edit that to whatever key you're wanting to use.

But, I could be wrong. :-/

If you're wanting them to be off all the time?... No clue.

LEVEL-4

Elaphe
MAME
Reged: 07/06/05
Send PM

Re: Crosshair visibility toggle key new [Re: Tomu Breidah]
#338852 - 04/12/15 07:31 PM

I know I can toggle visibility with tab/crosshair menu. I just wanted a quicker way to do it, with a hotkey. I suppose I'll have to resort to AuytoHotkey to do it.

If you want invisible crosshairs, you can create a cross1.png and cross2.png with no graphics (all transparency). Then, place the files in a folder, define it in mame ini under crosshairpath and that's all.

Pages: 1

MAMEWorld >> EmuChat
View all threads Index   Threaded Mode Threaded  

Extra information Permissions
Moderator:  Robbbert, Tafoid 
0 registered and 300 anonymous users are browsing this forum.
You cannot start new topics
You cannot reply to topics
HTML is enabled
UBBCode is enabled
Thread views: 1663