MAMEWorld >> The Loony Bin
Previous thread Previous  View all threads Index   Next thread Next   Threaded Mode Threaded  

Pages: 1

SmitdoggAdministrator
Reged: 09/18/03
Send PM

As your attorney, I advise you to rent a very fast car with no top. And you'll need the cocaine. Tape recorder for special music. (nt)
#335886 - 01/09/15 03:41 PM

jibmums
MAME Fan
Reged: 11/24/09
Send PM

Re: As your attorney, I advise you to rent a very fast car with no top. And you'll need the cocaine. Tape recorder for special music. (nt) new [Re: Smitdogg]
#335889 - 01/09/15 05:58 PM

You've piqued my interest. Tomorrow night it's Where the Buffalo Roam first, followed by Fear and Loathing. Any others to recommend?

SmitdoggAdministrator
Send PM

Re: As your attorney, I advise you to rent a very fast car with no top. And you'll need the cocaine. Tape recorder for special music. (nt) new [Re: jibmums]
#335890 - 01/09/15 06:41 PM

I think those 2 will do it.

yaggy
Coin-op fixer
Reged: 01/23/05
Loc: Philadelphia
Send PM

Re: As your attorney, I advise you to rent a very fast car with no top. And you'll need the cocaine. Tape recorder for special music. (nt) new [Re: Smitdogg]
#335892 - 01/09/15 07:17 PM

remember to throw the tape recorder into the bath tub when white rabbit peaks.

Traso
MAME Fan
Reged: 01/15/13
Send PM

Curious.....I just recently, for the first time, watched Where the Buffalo Roam..... new [Re: Smitdogg]
#335898 - 01/10/15 06:01 AM

It was fun.

And last night I watched The Wolf of Wall Street. Coincidence?

*Pretty intense, but essentially another example of 'regular people' not being very adult.

Scifi frauds. SF illuminates.

Culture General Contact Unit (Eccentric)

igamabob
Mixed Nut
Reged: 09/21/03
Loc: Ohio
Send PM

#336156 - 01/18/15 02:32 AM

Rum Diaries not worth it?

Minutus cantorum, minutus balorum, minutus carborata descendum pantorum.

SmitdoggAdministrator
Send PM

Re: As your attorney, I advise you to rent a very fast car with no top. And you'll need the cocaine. Tape recorder for special music. (nt) new [Re: igamabob]
#336157 - 01/18/15 02:38 AM

It's worth watching but I didn't find it particularly memorable. The only one I see as a masterpiece of sorts is Fear & Loathing.

Traso
MAME Fan
Reged: 01/15/13
Send PM

#336159 - 01/18/15 05:39 AM

> It's worth watching but I didn't find it particularly memorable. The only one I see as a masterpiece of sorts is Fear & Loathing.

Hmmmm.....for some reason I was thinking that was a Tarantino flick (the characters seemed similarly gross as those in Reservior Dogs)...and I couldn't get through the first scene. I love Clooney, but not there....

Maybe my senseibility is too sophisticated for those things..... I loved The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus, though. Still have to see Baron Von Munchhausen....

Scifi frauds. SF illuminates.

Culture General Contact Unit (Eccentric)

SmitdoggAdministrator
Send PM

Re: As your attorney, I advise you to rent a very fast car with no top. And you'll need the cocaine. Tape recorder for special music. (nt) new [Re: Traso]
#336161 - 01/18/15 05:43 AM

Clooney is not in Fear and Loathing so you are confused. Baron Von Munchhausen is good but if you didn't see it as a kid then you missed out, kind of like Time Bandits and others.

StilettoAdministrator
They're always after me Lucky ROMS!
Reged: 03/07/04
Send PM

#336166 - 01/18/15 08:13 AM

> Clooney is not in Fear and Loathing so you are confused.

Confusing it with Ocean's Eleven? That's a new one.

- Stiletto

Pages: 1

MAMEWorld >> The Loony Bin
Previous thread Previous  View all threads Index   Next thread Next   Threaded Mode Threaded  

Extra information Permissions
Moderator:  GatKong 
0 registered and 448 anonymous users are browsing this forum.
You cannot start new topics
You cannot reply to topics
HTML is enabled
UBBCode is enabled
Thread views: 3934