MAMEWorld >> The Loony Bin
Previous thread Previous  View all threads Index   Next thread Next   Threaded Mode Threaded  

Pages: 1

SmitdoggAdministrator
Reged: 09/18/03
Send PM

249 I'll crack you like a plumber's ass (nt)
#331693 - 09/13/14 06:09 AM

Tomu Breidah
No Problems, Only Solutions
Reged: 08/14/04
Loc: Neither here, nor there.
Send PM

Would you crack 'em like Pepper? new [Re: Smitdogg]
#331695 - 09/13/14 06:47 AM

http://cooklikeyourgrandmother.com/how-to-crack-pepper/

LEVEL-4

Gor
Giver of truth.
Reged: 09/21/03
Loc: The basement
Send PM

Re: 249 I'll crack you like a plumber's ass (nt) new [Re: Smitdogg]
#331704 - 09/13/14 01:18 PM

I've put some Olde Thompson brand Himalayan pink salt in my oatmeal this morning. But I don't know how old Olde is. It's there an easy way to tell whether I have to crack a mother?

Oh for Pete's sake.
loser.com

TriggerFin
Gnu Truth
Loc: Stuck in a hole
Send PM

Re: 249 I'll crack you like a plumber's ass (nt) new [Re: Gor]
#331707 - 09/13/14 02:01 PM

> I've put some Olde Thompson brand Himalayan pink salt in my oatmeal this morning. But
> I don't know how old Olde is. It's there an easy way to tell whether I have to crack
> a mother?

If it's "olde," then it's from "Ye Olde Englishe Tymes," which is to say, not very old at all.

SmitdoggAdministrator
Send PM

#331717 - 09/13/14 04:53 PM

You're supposed to have it carbon dated before it's washed. If it's a day short of 250M you basically pull out a prison shank and stab the seller TO FUCKING DEATH.

Gor
Giver of truth.
Loc: The basement
Send PM

Re: 249 I'll crack you like a plumber's ass (nt) new [Re: TriggerFin]
#331718 - 09/13/14 06:27 PM

> > I've put some Olde Thompson brand Himalayan pink salt in my oatmeal this morning.
> But
> > I don't know how old Olde is. It's there an easy way to tell whether I have to
> crack
> > a mother?
>
> If it's "olde," then it's from "Ye Olde Englishe Tymes," which is to say, not very
> old at all.

Great. So basically, it's just some fucking pink salt. Not that one would use it while fucking, but maybe in a recovery drink or something.

Oh for Pete's sake.
loser.com

Pi
Allergic to life
Reged: 09/20/03
Loc: Room 101
Send PM

#331720 - 09/13/14 07:14 PM Attachment: 20140913_185102.jpg 400 KB (0 downloads)

Like all fads, suddenly people start telling the most absurd stuff about them. In this case:
* It contains 84 minerals (very very false, it's about two dozens and only ten in meaninful quantities; that claim was made by someone who started to sold it as "better than the fountain of youth" during several "alternative health" seminaries for outrageous prices before himalayan salt was widely known).
* When hot, it emits healthy negative ions (some experiments with salt lamps were done to assert this claim, but they don't emit anything except infrared radiation).
* It's the only true sea salt. All other salt marketed as "sea salt" is basically a scam (supported with some retorted logic full of fallacies; besides it's not sea salt but mineral salt, more akin to the normal table salt than to the real sea salt from natural evaporation of salty water).
* It's up to 600 million years old (ages range from as low as 50 to about 300 million years old, can't be carbon dated).
* It's so much better for your health because it has stuff that normal salt doesn't have (you can get any of the minerals from pink salt almost from any normal food; special cases are too much iodine, which nowadays is hard to have a deficit of, and fluorides, which pink salt contains in excess too, resulting in it being actually harmful if you already take enough fluorides through other sources).

But I guess mr. Smit wants it for the superior taste, not for purported, imaginary effects. I guess that after taking a crap he gently pours some ancient pink salt over the fresh feces. Just as the sumo fighters throw salt before starting a fight; it's just a ritual for purification.

Here's the one I have at home. I'm not showing the other side because it doesn't say "250 millions of years" ^_^

[ATTACHED IMAGE - CLICK FOR FULL SIZE]

Attachment

Wound up, can't sleep, can't do anything right, little honey / Oh, since I set my eyes on you. / I tell you the truth.
I can't get it right / Get it right / Since I met you...

SmitdoggAdministrator
Send PM

Re: 249 I'll crack you like a plumber's ass (nt) new [Re: Pi]
#331721 - 09/13/14 07:21 PM

I do only use it because it tastes so much better, but your argument here, along with everything remotely like it on the web about any type of health benefits of foods or chemicals or minerals, are just a matter of which side you want to believe. You read some article(s) that claim to prove or disprove benefits, and now think you are an expert. Well, you're not.

Pi
Allergic to life
Reged: 09/20/03
Loc: Room 101
Send PM

#331725 - 09/13/14 08:10 PM

> I do only use it because it tastes so much better, but your argument here, along with
> everything remotely like it on the web about any type of health benefits of foods or
> chemicals or minerals, are just a matter of which side you want to believe. You read
> some article(s) that claim to prove or disprove benefits, and now think you are an
> expert. Well, you're not.

No, I'm not an expert. What I was trying to say is that pink salt is not as special or magic as some people claim. Making claims is easy. Past night a friend told me that he read that someone was saying that male humans tend to gather fat on the bellies due to an evolutionary reason: the largest the belly, the easiest it was to survive if someone pierced you with a knife. While being utterly stupid, you can put arguments against it but you can't really disprove it 100% unless you do a time trip.

However other kind of claims are easy to disprove. I'm not saying that negative ions are healthy or not, just that sites about "alternative health" claim that salt lamps emit them when the lightbulb heats them enough; three different experiments concluded that no ions of any kind were emitted no matter how powerful the lightbulb was. A site devoted exclusively to hymalayan salt claims that it contains 84 minerals "just like our mother earth". However all analysis show between 12 and 25 in different proportions, depending on which part was the salt mined. I think that the german health institute (exact name forgotten) can be trusted in this matter. Why? Because if they lied, in a week there would be a dozen of analysis showing otherwise. Moreover, "mother earth" doesn't contain 84 minerals, but thousands.

I was just trying to make a point that any fad suddenly is surrounded by lots of false claims, be it conspiracies, magic effects, hidden luck, or the ability to make you travel in time at will. With pink salt it was easy because it's very famous in certain circles as akin to the philosopher's stone, as to say. Those were just some examples. I didn't mention what they said about bathing in it, brush your teeth with it, and other ludicrous claims.

Wound up, can't sleep, can't do anything right, little honey / Oh, since I set my eyes on you. / I tell you the truth.
I can't get it right / Get it right / Since I met you...

URherenow
Loc: Japan
Send PM

#331741 - 09/14/14 04:21 AM

I don't think salt can be carbon dated. Any part of the salt that could be would be an impurity in the salt, and you'd be determining how old that impurity is, not the age of the salt itself (which would naturally be younger than the impurity)

Just broke my personal record for number of consecutive days without dying!

Traso
MAME Fan
Reged: 01/15/13
Send PM

#331775 - 09/15/14 12:45 AM

> Great. So basically, it's just some fucking pink salt. Not that one would use it while fucking, but maybe in a recovery drink or something.

Depends on how you wanna treat the gash......I remember, perhaps in the 90s, reading about how African dudes liked really rough pussy......strange, cos I remember at least hearing how black americans liked white pussy cos it was so soft....anyways, they liked rough pussy, so they made the whores sit in bleach water to rough it up. Yeah, that is fucking weird.

Scifi frauds. SF illuminates.

Culture General Contact Unit (Eccentric)

Pages: 1

MAMEWorld >> The Loony Bin
Previous thread Previous  View all threads Index   Next thread Next   Threaded Mode Threaded  

Extra information Permissions
Moderator:  GatKong 
0 registered and 150 anonymous users are browsing this forum.
You cannot start new topics
You cannot reply to topics
HTML is enabled
UBBCode is enabled
Thread views: 1522