MAMEWorld >> The Loony Bin
View all threads Index   Threaded Mode Threaded  

Pages: 1

GatKongModerator
Tetris Mason
Reged: 04/20/07
Loc: Sector 9
Send PM

Russian female police deemed too sexy, ordered to dial it down.
#328033 - 07/10/14 08:44 PM

web page

Sha! I'd be mis-behavin'.

Reminds me of the time I was in Iraq... long before there were supply lines etc so hadn't had a shower is over two months... wearing the same chemical suit the whole time... you can imagine how nasty we all were... was in tent city to catch a hot meal from the chow tent... and I look over and WTF! A gaggle of really hot chicks in some kind of foreign uniform... but they were wearing basically a tank top with rank insignia, and tiny little daisy duke battle-dress shorts... so of course I bonked heads with the guy next to me, busy rubber necking... and I was like "Who the fuck are they?" THEY were the Russian comfort squad. Yeah. We had embedded reporters. Russians have embedded bedders. Chicks for moral... officially in uniform. No shit. Russians.

Pi
Allergic to life
Reged: 09/20/03
Loc: Room 101
Send PM

Re: Russian female police deemed too sexy, ordered to dial it down. new [Re: GatKong]
#328042 - 07/10/14 10:15 PM Attachment: [a Genzo][n Bayonetta].jpg 303 KB (0 downloads)

That has to be bogus. I call shenanigans. Policewomen in high heels? Nah waynah.

Anyway all those look like food for Pete.

[ATTACHED IMAGE - CLICK FOR FULL SIZE]

Attachment

Wound up, can't sleep, can't do anything right, little honey / Oh, since I set my eyes on you. / I tell you the truth.
I can't get it right / Get it right / Since I met you...

DMala
Sleep is overrated
Reged: 05/09/05
Loc: Waltham, MA
Send PM

Re: Russian female police deemed too sexy, ordered to dial it down. new [Re: Pi]
#328075 - 07/11/14 01:02 PM

> That has to be bogus. I call shenanigans. Policewomen in high heels? Nah waynah.
>
> Anyway all those look like food for Pete.

There's a whole series of pics with those chicks, they're models posing with a car, not actual cops.

Traso
MAME Fan
Reged: 01/15/13
Send PM

Re: Russian female police deemed too sexy, ordered to dial it down. new [Re: GatKong]
#328091 - 07/11/14 08:56 PM

> Reminds me of the time I was in Iraq... long before there were supply lines etc so hadn't had a shower is over two months... wearing the same chemical suit the whole time... you can imagine how nasty we all were...

Where were the pallets and five-gallon tanks, yo?

Scifi frauds. SF illuminates.

Culture General Contact Unit (Eccentric)

Pages: 1

MAMEWorld >> The Loony Bin
View all threads Index   Threaded Mode Threaded  

Extra information Permissions
Moderator:  GatKong 
0 registered and 169 anonymous users are browsing this forum.
You cannot start new topics
You cannot reply to topics
HTML is enabled
UBBCode is enabled
Thread views: 4291