MAMEWorld >> EmuChat
Previous thread Previous  View all threads Index   Next thread Next   Threaded Mode Threaded  

Pages: 1

Trnzaddict
MAME Fan
Reged: 01/24/10
Send PM

Thankyou and question
#324033 - 04/01/14 08:32 PM

Hey guys. Thankyou for finally getting Zoom Zsg sound going recently, I have been waiting for this for years.

Is there any trickery or Hackery I can do to add better equalization to the sound? Right now the sound is clear but sounds like I'm playing it on my iPhone. It sounds like the game just needs a few boosts in a few ranges of an equalizer and it'll be fine.

Thoughts?

R. Belmont
Cuckoo for IGAvania
Reged: 09/21/03
Loc: ECV-197 The Orville
Send PM

Re: Thankyou and question new [Re: Trnzaddict]
#324036 - 04/01/14 09:11 PM

> Hey guys. Thankyou for finally getting Zoom Zsg sound going recently, I have been
> waiting for this for years.
>
> Is there any trickery or Hackery I can do to add better equalization to the sound?
> Right now the sound is clear but sounds like I'm playing it on my iPhone. It sounds
> like the game just needs a few boosts in a few ranges of an equalizer and it'll be
> fine.

The DSP processing on the back end isn't implemented yet; it's possible (although in my experience fairly unlikely) that it will be fuller after that's implemented. I was unpleasantly surprised by how low-quality the samples Zuntata used on that hardware are. They did stuff bordering on magic on lower-spec hardware.

Pages: 1

MAMEWorld >> EmuChat
Previous thread Previous  View all threads Index   Next thread Next   Threaded Mode Threaded  

Extra information Permissions
Moderator:  Robbbert, Tafoid 
0 registered and 474 anonymous users are browsing this forum.
You cannot start new topics
You cannot reply to topics
HTML is enabled
UBBCode is enabled
Thread views: 1077