MAMEWorld >> The Loony Bin
View all threads Index   Threaded Mode Threaded  

Pages: 1

GatKongModerator
Tetris Mason
Reged: 04/20/07
Loc: Sector 9
Send PM

So my little four year old drops the "F" bomb this morning...
#317703 - 11/22/13 06:02 PM

We all pile in the car to get me to work… and I turn the key…

Click.

Me: The batteries dead.

Little Man: Oh fuck.

My wife and I both spin around to look at this little man buckled in his car seat, "What did you say?"

Little Man: Oh fuck.

Gatinha: Where did you hear that?

Little Man: From you, Daddy.

[cough, er, gah, mumble can't imagine when, cough cough]

Gatinha: Well, that's an inappropriate word, and if you hear anyone say it, even papae, you tell them not to use that inappropriate word, ok?

Me: Yeah, cough, ahem.

There is just no hope of me making it to work on time not once this week. My older son borrowed the car and left the lights on. FORTUNATELY I had cables in my trunk.

Tomu Breidah
No Problems, Only Solutions
Reged: 08/14/04
Loc: Neither here, nor there.
Send PM

Be sure the soap you use to wash out his mouth doesn't make him go blind [nt] new [Re: GatKong]
#317705 - 11/22/13 06:11 PM

LEVEL-4

DMala
Sleep is overrated
Reged: 05/09/05
Loc: Waltham, MA
Send PM

Re: So my little four year old drops the "F" bomb this morning... new [Re: GatKong]
#317710 - 11/22/13 06:30 PM

> We all pile in the car to get me to work… and I turn the key…
>
> Click.
>
> Me: The batteries dead.
>
> Little Man: Oh fuck.
>
> My wife and I both spin around to look at this little man buckled in his car seat,
> "What did you say?"
>
>
> Gatinha: Where did you hear that?
>
> Little Man: From you, Daddy.
>
>
>
> [cough, er, gah, mumble can't imagine when, cough cough]
>
> Gatinha: Well, that's an inappropriate word, and if you hear anyone say it, even
> papae, you tell them not to use that inappropriate word, ok?
>
> Me: Yeah, cough, ahem.
>
> There is just no hope of me making it to work on time not once this week. My older
> son borrowed the car and left the lights on. FORTUNATELY I had cables in my trunk.

It's hopeless for me, my kids are going to cuss like sailors. I'm trying to get in the habit of not cursing in front of them now, but mostly I fail.

SmitdoggAdministrator
Reged: 09/18/03
Send PM

Schwartz! (nt) new [Re: GatKong]
#317715 - 11/22/13 08:53 PM

TheBigAmbulance
And STILL not ginger....
Reged: 01/03/08
Send PM

Re: So my little four year old drops the "F" bomb this morning... new [Re: GatKong]
#317716 - 11/22/13 10:20 PM

My story is similar, except it was "Come here you little bastard!"

Tomu Breidah
No Problems, Only Solutions
Reged: 08/14/04
Loc: Neither here, nor there.
Send PM

#317718 - 11/22/13 11:08 PM

Just remembered. When I was a small child, maybe around the age of 5... We had goats and chickens. One of the chickens... A rooster.... We named him Foghorn Leghorn since he was all white and large. He didn't like me. So one evening I'm outside sitting on the ground playing with cars or go-bots or something. Then he sneaks up behind me and flogs me! Scared the crap out of me... I ran inside, bawling... Had a small cut on my back where he got me. I called him a "son-of-a-bitch". My mother was shocked that I said that!

Edited by Tomu Breidah (11/22/13 11:09 PM)

LEVEL-4

B2K24
MAME @ 15 kHz Sony Trinitron CRT user
Reged: 10/25/10
Send PM

#317722 - 11/23/13 12:14 AM

Back in my day, I would have got my Ass beat for that

TheBigAmbulance
And STILL not ginger....
Reged: 01/03/08
Send PM

Re: So my little four year old drops the "F" bomb this morning... new [Re: B2K24]
#317726 - 11/23/13 01:50 AM

I have informed Child Protective Services. They can backbill...

redk9258
Regular
Reged: 09/21/03
Loc: Troy, Illinois USA
Send PM

#317729 - 11/23/13 04:58 AM

I've always been good about not using the real dirty words.. fuck, cunt, cocksucker, jackoff, etc.

One time we were going to the movies. It was winter and I didn't realize that when I got out of the car, I was standing on black ice. When I closed the car door, my feet went right out from under me and I landed on my back. I remember mumbling "mother fucker that hurt". I think my kids heard me but never said anything. I always use hell, shit, bitch, bastard, etc.

One time I was picking up my girls from the babysitter. They were about 3 and 6. The 6 year old was walking behind the 3 year old messing with her hair or something. 3YO turns around and in a stern voice says "Dammit Erica, leave me alone!." The sitter and I had to pick our jaws up from the ground. At least she knew when to use language like that!

Jdurgi
Regular
Reged: 09/21/03
Loc: NEW England, CT
Send PM

#318214 - 12/04/13 09:58 PM

> We all pile in the car to get me to work… and I turn the key…
>
> Click.
>
> Me: The batteries dead.
>
>
> My wife and I both spin around to look at this little man buckled in his car seat,
> "What did you say?"
>
>
> Gatinha: Where did you hear that?
>
> Little Man: From you, Daddy.
>
>
>
> [cough, er, gah, mumble can't imagine when, cough cough]
>
> Gatinha: Well, that's an inappropriate word, and if you hear anyone say it, even
> papae, you tell them not to use that inappropriate word, ok?
>
> Me: Yeah, cough, ahem.
>
> There is just no hope of me making it to work on time not once this week. My older
> son borrowed the car and left the lights on. FORTUNATELY I had cables in my trunk.

Was playing cards with some friends a few weeks back and of course plenty of beer was involved. I heard my buddy's kids (5 and 7) coming down the stairs to say good-night to their dad, so I tried to remind myself not to swear. I was chatting with one of my other buddies there and accidentally let "bitch" slip out of my mouth while we were chatting about an old colleague we used to work with.

Realizing I said a swear, I instinctively blurted "Oh shit!" Then realizing I swore again, accidentally blurted out "Fuck!" At that point, I just started biting my lip and mumbling under my breath. Heh. Seemed each time I tried not to swear and failed, I reflexively responded by cussing again. lol.

--------------------------------------------------
I am just a worthless liar.
I am just an imbecile.
I will only complicate you.
Trust in me and fall as well.

Pages: 1

MAMEWorld >> The Loony Bin
View all threads Index   Threaded Mode Threaded  

Extra information Permissions
Moderator:  GatKong 
0 registered and 157 anonymous users are browsing this forum.
You cannot start new topics
You cannot reply to topics
HTML is enabled
UBBCode is enabled
Thread views: 1200