View all threads Index   Threaded Mode Threaded  

Pages: 1

Matty_
Part-time troll
Reged: 01/25/08
Send PM

I summon Bekki Doll!
#309907 - 06/07/13 07:10 AM

WTF happened to Bekki Doll? Appeared out of nowhere, fagged it up like s/he owned the place, then disappeared just as suddenly. Wasn't a case of the banhammer was it? I don't remember anything in particular standing out as banworthy.

Tomu Breidah
No Problems, Only Solutions
Reged: 08/14/04
Loc: Neither here, nor there.
Send PM

Re: I summon Bekki Doll! new [Re: Matty_]
#309909 - 06/07/13 08:49 AM

> WTF happened to Bekki Doll? Appeared out of nowhere, fagged it up like s/he owned the
> place, then disappeared just as suddenly. Wasn't a case of the banhammer was it? I
> don't remember anything in particular standing out as banworthy.

If you've noticed Mogli (aka. M. Valentine, the Plate guy) has also went missing. \o/

My theory is that these 2 met somewhere and... well, I don't think we have to wonder what these might do to/with each other.

Edited by Tomu Breidah (06/07/13 08:57 AM)

LEVEL-4

Matty_
Part-time troll
Reged: 01/25/08
Send PM

Re: I summon Bekki Doll! new [Re: Tomu Breidah]
#309910 - 06/07/13 09:34 AM

> If you've noticed Mogli (aka. M. Valentine, the Plate guy) has also went missing. \o/

Yeah, but Mogli Valentine actually was banned, then he re-registered under the name Severance Tax and got banned again (but not before I flamed him under that name). This was around the time OldSchoolGamer aka Vatican Knight and some other cockheads were banned, so you might not have noticed. Bekki showed up briefly after that, but disappeared again.

> My theory is that these 2 met somewhere and... well, I don't think we have to wonder
> what these might do to/with each other.

Eugh, just don't go there, that's too perverted even for me! You're a sick boy, Tom. You need to get laid, get high, and/or find Christ, not sure which combination of the three at this point.

TafoidAdministrator
I keep on testing.. testing.. testing... into the future!
Reged: 04/19/06
Loc: USA
Send PM

Re: I summon Bekki Doll! new [Re: Matty_]
#309918 - 06/07/13 02:26 PM

> > If you've noticed Mogli (aka. M. Valentine, the Plate guy) has also went missing.
> \o/
>
> Yeah, but Mogli Valentine actually was banned, then he re-registered under the name
> Severance Tax and got banned again (but not before I flamed him under that name).
> This was around the time OldSchoolGamer aka Vatican Knight and some other cockheads
> were banned, so you might not have noticed. Bekki showed up briefly after that, but
> disappeared again.
>
> > My theory is that these 2 met somewhere and... well, I don't think we have to
> wonder
> > what these might do to/with each other.
>
> Eugh, just don't go there, that's too perverted even for me! You're a sick boy, Tom.
> You need to get laid, get high, and/or find Christ, not sure which combination of the
> three at this point.

There is no relation that I can see between the two or three mentioned people here. If you want to hunt down Bekki, here is a link:
http://www.dollydigital.net/index.html

He is not banned, just hasn't visited in months for whatever reasons.

Tomu Breidah
Send PM

Re: I summon Bekki Doll! new [Re: Tafoid]
#309919 - 06/07/13 03:40 PM

> He is not banned, just hasn't visited in months for whatever reasons.

Probably writing his autobiography.

LEVEL-4

TriggerFin
Gnu Truth
Reged: 09/21/03
Loc: Stuck in a hole
Send PM

#309922 - 06/07/13 03:50 PM

> > He is not banned, just hasn't visited in months for whatever reasons.
>
> Probably writing his autobiography.

"Exclusively Photo Illustrated?" Is that a positive? "No drawings in this book!"

Third Reich Fox
Let's hug some kittens!!!
Reged: 02/21/13
Loc: Next stop the pet shop
Send PM

Re: I summon Bekki Doll! new [Re: TriggerFin]
#309923 - 06/07/13 04:57 PM

I don't get it...

If this Bekki (whoever he/she/it was) got under everybodies skin so much, why start a thread asking them to come back?

Would you walk back into a forum after reading this, just because a load of bored people want a flame war?

It sounds like they have moved on, so maybe you guys should do the same.

Vas Crabb
BOFH
Reged: 12/13/05
Loc: Melbourne, Australia
Send PM

Re: I summon Bekki Doll! new [Re: Third Reich Fox]
#309925 - 06/07/13 05:19 PM

> I don't get it...
>
> If this Bekki (whoever he/she/it was) got under everybodies skin so much, why start a
> thread asking them to come back?
>
> Would you walk back into a forum after reading this, just because a load of bored
> people want a flame war?
>
> It sounds like they have moved on, so maybe you guys should do the same.

I don't know how you're reading that into it. I found Bekki entertaining even though I disagreed with just about everything he said. The forum's dull without some of the more colourful characters. (BTW you don't count as a colourful character - you're just a twat.)

Third Reich Fox
Send PM

Re: I summon Bekki Doll! new [Re: Vas Crabb]
#309930 - 06/07/13 07:43 PM

Thank you for that fine example, Mister Convict.

I rest my case

Vas Crabb
BOFH
Send PM

#309940 - 06/08/13 02:50 AM

> Thank you for that fine example, Mister Convict.

Thanks for proving that my insult was appropriate. If you'd actually paid attention in school you might remember that descendants of convicts make up a very small proportion of the Australian population. If you'd actually paid attention on these boards, you'd know I'm an immigrant anyway. So thanks for the way misguided insult. Don't you have a riot to attend? Someone to hack to death? Or maybe a hoodie to put on before you hold up the local 7-Eleven?

> I rest my case

OK, your case was:
"If this Bekki (whoever he/she/it was) got under everybodies skin so much, why start a thread asking them to come back? Would you walk back into a forum after reading this, just because a load of bored people want a flame war?"
You haven't supported that in any way. You have no fucking clue who/what Bekki Doll is, you've come up with a ridiculous assertion, tried to chide us like your soooooo mature, and only succeeded in being far more annoying than Bekki ever was.

Bekki, can you come back and turkey slap this stupid fox?

SmitdoggAdministrator
Reged: 09/18/03
Send PM

#309941 - 06/08/13 03:18 AM

Beks is too busy being glued to the Steven and Chris Show to come back to this shithouse. Australians are retards but they're not as bad as Muslims. Nothing is.

Wait what if there are Australian Muslims. That would really be something. For me to poop on.

Third Reich Fox
Send PM

#309942 - 06/08/13 03:20 AM Attachment: vs.JPG 32 KB (0 downloads)

> > Thank you for that fine example, Mister Convict.
>
> Thanks for proving that my insult was appropriate. If you'd actually paid attention
> in school you might remember that descendants of convicts make up a very small
> proportion of the Australian population. If you'd actually paid attention on these
> boards, you'd know I'm an immigrant anyway. So thanks for the way misguided insult.
> Don't you have a riot to attend? Someone to hack to death? Or maybe a hoodie to put
> on before you hold up the local 7-Eleven?
>
> > I rest my case
>
> OK, your case was:
> "If this Bekki (whoever he/she/it was) got under everybodies skin so much, why start
> a thread asking them to come back? Would you walk back into a forum after reading
> this, just because a load of bored people want a flame war?"
> You haven't supported that in any way. You have no fucking clue who/what Bekki Doll
> is, you've come up with a ridiculous assertion, tried to chide us like your soooooo
> mature, and only succeeded in being far more annoying than Bekki ever was.
>
> Bekki, can you come back and turkey slap this stupid fox?

*Yawn*

Ok, if you think i am racist i can oblige...

1. Seven-Eleven is a Yank thing, idiot.

2. By immigrant, do mean you're a chinky-chonky? ... like Mister Miyage?

Harro!

Then let us fight for great justice! ... And a number 57 from your uncles take away if i win

[ATTACHED IMAGE]

Attachment

Tomu Breidah
Send PM

#309943 - 06/08/13 03:38 AM

I see a very troubled future for you in these forums.

LEVEL-4

Third Reich Fox
Send PM

#309945 - 06/08/13 03:46 AM

If you think that was bad, Just wait until the Jews arrive

Who is the paki with the crystal ball?

"HELLO AKBAR!" ..... or whatever the buggers shout in Syria.

Antny
Lurker
Reged: 10/10/03
Send PM

#309953 - 06/08/13 05:26 AM

Nice Vas, for the first time I'm in complete agreement with you.

DMala
Sleep is overrated
Reged: 05/09/05
Loc: Waltham, MA
Send PM

#309955 - 06/08/13 05:45 AM

> If you think that was bad, Just wait until the Jews arrive
>
> Who is the paki with the crystal ball?
>
>
> "HELLO AKBAR!" ..... or whatever the buggers shout in Syria.

Oooh... it's been a while since someone has had a good and proper freakout around here. I can't even really tell what set it off, what'd I miss?

hmmmmmm
MAME Fan
Reged: 02/27/08
Send PM

Re: I summon Bekki Doll! new [Re: DMala]
#309956 - 06/08/13 06:07 AM

Yes but having his "ethnical" cleansing taste being spread in the loonybin is questionable but that it also leaked out of the loonybin isn't too nice, current signature pic is now in all forum section were he previously posted and his description too...not cool...but smittdog seems to be enjoying it

Great for first commers reading whole thread and not aware of what is going on

SmitdoggAdministrator
Send PM

Re: I summon Bekki Doll! new [Re: hmmmmmm]
#309957 - 06/08/13 06:34 AM

I'm not enjoying it but he seems to only be acting that way because he was called racist. He got on my nerves long before anyone else. A jaw jab at Aussies or Brits or whoever doesn't bother me and quite frankly I'm sick of Muslims to the point where I no longer believe in freedom of religion anymore. Sorry? Never met a Jew I didn't like though.

hmmmmmm
MAME Fan
Send PM

Re: I summon Bekki Doll! new [Re: Smitdogg]
#309958 - 06/08/13 06:42 AM

Lol thanks for the reply.

I have personally met Jews I could not stand and Muslims that became friends...never met a yank I could stand go Confederates and save Canada from the Brits!

SmitdoggAdministrator
Send PM

#309959 - 06/08/13 06:50 AM

I don't even know what people mean by Yank when they say it on the web. Anti American? Something about Brits? We haven't used that term here in centuries and when it was here it was just a few northern states. If you're anti American good for you. Really don't get the save Canada from the Brits bit. I guess what it boils down to is when "intolerance" starts there is no end, but honestly I can't take anymore bombs strapped to chests etc.

DMala
Sleep is overrated
Reged: 05/09/05
Loc: Waltham, MA
Send PM

#309960 - 06/08/13 07:05 AM

> I don't even know what people mean by Yank when they say it on the web. Anti
> American? Something about Brits? We haven't used that term here in centuries and when
> it was here it was just a few northern states. If you're anti American good for you.
> Really don't get the save Canada from the Brits bit. I guess what it boils down to is
> when "intolerance" starts there is no end, but honestly I can't take anymore bombs
> strapped to chests etc.

"Yank" is a mildly derogative British term for Americans. "Yankee" is still used rarely in New England for a (usually older) person who is rustic or old fashioned.

hmmmmmm
MAME Fan
Send PM

#309962 - 06/08/13 07:14 AM

Yupp suicide bombers are a special breed totally agree with you on that one.

Well here in the old continent we have had our share already and more coming for sure...

Yank is to refer to all Americans... doesn't matter if from southern states or northern ones and usually condescending but also used just for the fun of it like in previous post.

Canada is the last "monarchy" from the Americas, operation "enduring freedom" should be extended to them and then you are welcome to finish the job in Europe, you may even get the french on your side

SmitdoggAdministrator
Send PM

#309963 - 06/08/13 07:28 AM

Oh I see, you are one of these people who looks at what George Bush did and thinks all Americans are like him? America is nothing like you think. I actually like all races. The Brits are probably my favorite aside from Americans. Our closeness to them is all the more reason to bust their chops. Friends do that to each other in America for the fuck of it but there is no actual hate there. As for the freedom of religion it has blanketed bombing and every bombing ends up being Muslims.

italieAdministrator
MAME owes italie many thank yous, hah
Reged: 09/20/03
Loc: BoomTown
Send PM

#309964 - 06/08/13 07:33 AM

> Oh I see, you are one of these people who looks at what George Bush did and thinks
> all Americans are like him? America is nothing like you think. I actually like all
> races. The Brits are probably my favorite aside from Americans. Our closeness to them
> is all the more reason to bust their chops. Friends do that to each other in America
> for the fuck of it but there is no actual hate there. As for the freedom of religion
> it has blanketed bombing and every bombing ends up being Muslims.

The Daily Show with Jon StewartMon - Thurs 11p / 10c
Jason Jones: Behind the Veil - Minarets of Menace Revisited
www.thedailyshow.com
Daily Show Full EpisodesIndecision Political HumorThe Daily Show on Facebook

hmmmmmm
MAME Fan
Send PM

#309965 - 06/08/13 07:56 AM

No no you misread me...

I used the term yank as a joke.

Most Americans I have met whether they were pro bush or not were pretty OK.

Blaming all Americans for bush would be a bit too much...just 50%

Did I mention I didn't like royals?

At least Bush was elected!

That's what elections are for!

SmitdoggAdministrator
Send PM

#309966 - 06/08/13 08:05 AM

>
> At least Bush was elected!
>

Hanging chads...

Tomu Breidah
Send PM

#309970 - 06/08/13 10:52 AM

> >
> > At least Bush was elected!
> >
>
> Hanging chads...

Whoever gets/got into office - it would be/is no different. Politics are nothing more than Theatrics for the dumbed-down m_asses. People hated Bush for the wars, now Obama is doing the same exact shit. Wake the fuck up people!

Of course, it's easy to say "Bush this, Obama that". When really it's an overall power structure that uses the U.S. as it's puppet. Wars are staged to spread "democracy", or protect our "freedom" (when, ironically, our constitutional rights are being compromised more and more, all in the name of so called "security")... In countries that just happen to have resources that ultimately benefit world banks and/or corporations.

Crap. Better stop now. (Sidenotes) always make me look like I'm losing my train of thought.

LEVEL-4

Vas Crabb
BOFH
Send PM

#310013 - 06/09/13 12:42 PM

> 1. Seven-Eleven is a Yank thing, idiot.

It's operated by a Japanese holding company, and there are more of them in Japan than any other country, dweeb. Anyway, there were 7-Eleven stores in UK in the 80s and 90s until they were taken over by Budgens. Excuse me for being a little out-of-date. So is Budgens the preferred convenience store for chavs to hold up, or is it something else?

> 2. By immigrant, do mean you're a chinky-chonky? ... like Mister Miyage?

"Chinky-chonky"? Seriously? Are you five years old? Besides, it's Mister Miyagi and he's supposed be Japanese, not Chinese. Not that I'm Chinese anyway, guess again.

GatKongModerator
Tetris Mason
Reged: 04/20/07
Loc: Sector 9
Send PM

#310038 - 06/10/13 06:20 AM

> it's Mister Miyagi and he's supposed be Japanese, not Chinese.

Just interceding uneccessarily here to say Miyagi, either the Movie version of him, or the real man, was Okinawan.

Grandmaster Chojun Miyagi

I only know this because I've been studying his Goju Ryu style for about eight years now. Hiya! Chop.

Actually, he's very interesting, being born extremely rich gave him the freedom to obsessively spend his entire life perfecting martial arts and its science... he used to repeatedly stab his open hand into a pot of pebbles for years and years, honing and strengthening his hands until he had achieved such stamina in his hands that he could literally jab them into the carcass of a cow and grab its heart in one swift motion. While that sounds like a gruesomely unnecessary exercise... imagine the damage he could do to a much softer human being with his bare hand in one jab. Anywho, he advanced the ideal of self defense and conflict avoidance, not violence.

Pages: 1

MAMEWorld >> The Loony Bin
View all threads Index   Threaded Mode Threaded  

Extra information Permissions
Moderator:  GatKong 
0 registered and 106 anonymous users are browsing this forum.
You cannot start new topics
You cannot reply to topics
HTML is enabled
UBBCode is enabled
Thread views: 3318