MAMEWorld >> The Loony Bin
View all threads Index   Threaded Mode Threaded  

Pages: 1

SmitdoggAdministrator
Reged: 09/18/03
Send PM

To teach Data humor, they chose the worst comedian of the time period
#307814 - 04/26/13 03:37 AM Attachment: why.jpg 128 KB (0 downloads)

He's not even worthy of being called a comedian. It's like calling Randy Newman a musician.

[ATTACHED IMAGE - CLICK FOR FULL SIZE]

Attachment

DMala
Sleep is overrated
Reged: 05/09/05
Loc: Waltham, MA
Send PM

Re: To teach Data humor, they chose the worst comedian of the time period new [Re: Smitdogg]
#307832 - 04/26/13 06:12 AM

> He's not even worthy of being called a comedian. It's like calling Randy Newman a
> musician.

Even back when that originally aired, I remember thinking he was well past his prime. If he ever had a prime.

SmitdoggAdministrator
Send PM

Re: To teach Data humor, they chose the worst comedian of the time period new [Re: DMala]
#307834 - 04/26/13 06:19 AM

He never had one. Always just terrible. The fact that he had any success just brings a "wth is wrong with people" and now he's immortalized on Star Trek, it's truly a trash bag of shit. It's a glad bag, expandable beyond its rightful stretch, slammed to the gills with unforgivable unfunny asshole shit, and Randy Newman on a goddam piano in the background singing about it.

italieAdministrator
MAME owes italie many thank yous, hah
Reged: 09/20/03
Loc: BoomTown
Send PM

Re: To teach Data humor, they chose the worst comedian of the time period new [Re: Smitdogg]
#307835 - 04/26/13 06:48 AM

> He never had one. Always just terrible. The fact that he had any success just brings
> a "wth is wrong with people" and now he's immortalized on Star Trek, it's truly a
> trash bag of shit. It's a glad bag, expandable beyond its rightful stretch, slammed
> to the gills with unforgivable unfunny asshole shit, and Randy Newman on a goddam
> piano in the background singing about it.

Piscopo had a prime once. ONCE.

but hey, we can't all be Vic Fontaine

SmitdoggAdministrator
Send PM

Re: To teach Data humor, they chose the worst comedian of the time period new [Re: italie]
#307836 - 04/26/13 06:49 AM

That's true, he actually was good in Johnny Dangerously. Not exactly standup though.

italieAdministrator
Send PM

#307837 - 04/26/13 06:58 AM

> That's true, he actually was good in Johnny Dangerously. Not exactly standup though.

His entire role was filled with one liners. Would translate beautifully.

However, I do see your point.

SmitdoggAdministrator
Send PM

Re: To teach Data humor, they chose the worst comedian of the time period new [Re: italie]
#307839 - 04/26/13 07:02 AM

Any evidence that he wrote the lines himself though? If so he must have been on some perfect drug high temporarily. He never hit that note again.

StilettoAdministrator
They're always after me Lucky ROMS!
Reged: 03/07/04
Send PM

#307841 - 04/26/13 08:21 AM

> > He never had one. Always just terrible. The fact that he had any success just
> brings
> > a "wth is wrong with people" and now he's immortalized on Star Trek, it's truly a
> > trash bag of shit. It's a glad bag, expandable beyond its rightful stretch, slammed
> > to the gills with unforgivable unfunny asshole shit, and Randy Newman on a goddam
> > piano in the background singing about it.
>
> Piscopo had a prime once. ONCE.
>
>
> but hey, we can't all be Vic Fontaine

Congrats, I now have a desire to rewatch Johnny Dangerously for the first time in a dozen years.

- Stiletto

italieAdministrator
Send PM

#307844 - 04/26/13 01:53 PM

> Any evidence that he wrote the lines himself though? If so he must have been on some
> perfect drug high temporarily. He never hit that note again.

I can't argue that, so here's a video of Chuck Norris kicking his ass.

DMala
Sleep is overrated
Reged: 05/09/05
Loc: Waltham, MA
Send PM

#307852 - 04/26/13 03:48 PM

> > Any evidence that he wrote the lines himself though? If so he must have been on
> some
> > perfect drug high temporarily. He never hit that note again.
>
> I can't argue that, so here's a video of Chuck Norris kicking his ass.

Hey, I just noticed that... what's the deal with bad comics getting insanely ripped after fading into obscurity? Piscopo, Carrot Top... weird.

Pages: 1

MAMEWorld >> The Loony Bin
View all threads Index   Threaded Mode Threaded  

Extra information Permissions
Moderator:  GatKong 
0 registered and 57 anonymous users are browsing this forum.
You cannot start new topics
You cannot reply to topics
HTML is enabled
UBBCode is enabled
Thread views: 1448