Pages: 1

Sky25
MAME Fan
Reged: 10/29/12
Send PM

Mame 0.147 Century/Tehkan "Pleiads" bug
#298215 - 10/29/12 04:32 PM

I think there is a bug in "Pleiads":

Start a game and loose all lives. The "Game Over" sign appears and instead of showing "Insert Coins" .... the game continues where you left of. Get killed again and you can continue forever.

Can someone else confirm this please ?

mw
MAME Fan
Reged: 01/01/07
Send PM

Re: Mame 0.147 Century/Tehkan "Pleiads" bug new [Re: Sky25]
#298218 - 10/29/12 06:17 PM

> I think there is a bug in "Pleiads":
>
> Start a game and loose all lives. The "Game Over" sign appears and instead of showing
> "Insert Coins" .... the game continues where you left of. Get killed again and you
> can continue forever.
>
> Can someone else confirm this please ?

I found it was doing this too - until I reset the cheats on the "Tab" menu. Then it stopped doing this. I couldn't figure out how to get it to start doing it again. Tried deleting the .cfg file, but still working fine.

Since I can't reproduce the issue, I'm not sure if it is a cheat issue, a settings issue, or something else.

To get rid of the problem, try setting a cheat, verifying that the cheat is functioning, then reset the cheats. Also try enabling and disabling the cheats with the F6 key.

joey35car
MAME Fan
Reged: 02/07/07
Loc: Planet Claire
Send PM

Re: Mame 0.147 Century/Tehkan "Pleiads" bug new [Re: Sky25]
#298224 - 10/29/12 07:17 PM

> I think there is a bug in "Pleiads":
>
> Start a game and loose all lives. The "Game Over" sign appears and instead of showing
> "Insert Coins" .... the game continues where you left of. Get killed again and you
> can continue forever.
>
> Can someone else confirm this please ?

Did the same thing for me using 147u1 and when I deleted the ini file and went back it worked. I tried it like 10 times and no problem now. I even have the save state enabled and cheats enabled.

Pages: 1

MAMEWorld >> EmuChat
View all threads Index   Threaded Mode Threaded  

Extra information Permissions
Moderator:  Robbbert, Tafoid 
0 registered and 484 anonymous users are browsing this forum.
You cannot start new topics
You cannot reply to topics
HTML is enabled
UBBCode is enabled
Thread views: 1120