View all threads Index   Threaded Mode Threaded  

Pages: 1

jonwil
Lurker
Reged: 10/06/03
Send PM

icade 60-in-1 question
#296886 - 10/01/12 04:01 PM

I saw a place today offering for sale a 60-in-1 cocktail cabinet which said "icade" on the title screen. Can anyone tell me A.If this board is one of the "shoehorn some obsolete version of MAME onto the cheapest hardware we can get and start churning them out from the factories in china as fast as we can make em" type boards and B.What hardware its using and has anyone dumped or attempted to emulate it?

R. Belmont
Cuckoo for IGAvania
Reged: 09/21/03
Loc: ECV-197 The Orville
Send PM

Re: icade 60-in-1 question new [Re: jonwil]
#296888 - 10/01/12 04:38 PM

> I saw a place today offering for sale a 60-in-1 cocktail cabinet which said "icade"
> on the title screen. Can anyone tell me A.If this board is one of the "shoehorn some
> obsolete version of MAME onto the cheapest hardware we can get and start churning
> them out from the factories in china as fast as we can make em" type boards and
> B.What hardware its using and has anyone dumped or attempted to emulate it?

This is the 39-in-1 with more games and significantly better-done protection (including a second layer of encryption). Dumps of it and the related 4-in-1 are super common, and I'm not really interested in banging my head against it. I feel I made my point already getting 39in1 to run

Pages: 1

MAMEWorld >> EmuChat
View all threads Index   Threaded Mode Threaded  

Extra information Permissions
Moderator:  Robbbert, Tafoid 
1 registered and 679 anonymous users are browsing this forum.
You cannot start new topics
You cannot reply to topics
HTML is enabled
UBBCode is enabled
Thread views: 1086