MAMEWorld >> The Loony Bin
View all threads Index   Threaded Mode Threaded  

Pages: 1

TriggerFin
Gnu Truth
Reged: 09/21/03
Loc: Stuck in a hole
Send PM

Should I just not say anything about the DemCon?
#295189 - 09/07/12 12:33 AM

...or should I ask if the President agrees with Clinton's claim that Obama's goal is to completely destroy the country?

...or do neither of them have a clue what "rebuilding from the ground up" entails?

jopezu
bread-train
Loc: georgia
Send PM

Re: Should I just not say anything about the DemCon? new [Re: TriggerFin]
#295266 - 09/08/12 01:20 AM

you should reply to this question like you reply to everyone else (cynical and dismissive)

i also like how you ask if you shouldn't say anything, then procede to say stuff. c-grats.

i learned everything i know from KC

Bekki Doll
A cynical yet secular shiny retrogamer, thread ressurector and fan of the word "gay".
Reged: 01/28/12
Loc: Freeport, PA
Send PM

#295287 - 09/08/12 08:52 AM

Quote:

...or should I ask if the President agrees with Clinton's claim that Obama's goal is to completely destroy the country?

The country's destroyed already. Many years ago. The system has failed. Get over it. Employ self reliance. Yadda yadda yadda.

--Bekki

Combating functional illiteracy with latex-clad drama since the '80s, because old video games rule!

TriggerFin
Gnu Truth
Send PM

Re: Should I just not say anything about the DemCon? new [Re: Bekki Doll]
#295290 - 09/08/12 09:25 AM

> ...or should I ask if the President agrees with Clinton's claim that Obama's goal is
> to completely destroy the country?
>
> The country's destroyed already. Many years ago. The system has failed. Get over it.
> Employ self reliance. Yadda yadda yadda.
>
> --Bekki

Completely, as in completely. The ground is that which he swears to uphold when taking the oath.

Bekki Doll
A cynical yet secular shiny retrogamer, thread ressurector and fan of the word "gay".
Reged: 01/28/12
Loc: Freeport, PA
Send PM

#295292 - 09/08/12 09:36 AM

Quote:

Completely, as in completely.

Oh, yer so naïve. I do admit now that what I meant by "years" ago actually meant "decades". I apologize for my error.

The two-party system is a farce. Has been and always was, to set ourselves against each other instead of the actual evil. It's like the man said, "Cryin' won't help ya. Prayin' won't do ya no good."

Trust yerself. Lock'n'load. That's the only sure thing in this uncertain thang known as "life". And life is ending. One Day At A Time.

I was going to say, "The enemy is within.", but that would be a contradiction, eh?

That's a bummer. Who wants pie?

--Bekki

Combating functional illiteracy with latex-clad drama since the '80s, because old video games rule!

TriggerFin
Gnu Truth
Send PM

Re: Should I just not say anything about the DemCon? new [Re: Bekki Doll]
#295309 - 09/08/12 12:24 PM

> Completely, as in completely.
>
> Oh, yer so naïve. I do admit now that what I meant by "years" ago actually meant
> "decades". I apologize for my error.
>
> The two-party system is a farce. Has been and always was, to set ourselves against
> each other instead of the actual evil. It's like the man said, "Cryin' won't help ya.
> Prayin' won't do ya no good."
>
> Trust yerself. Lock'n'load. That's the only sure thing in this uncertain thang known
> as "life". And life is ending. One Day At A Time.
>
> I was going to say, "The enemy is within.", but that would be a contradiction, eh?
>
> That's a bummer. Who wants pie?
>
> --Bekki

All that is irrelevant and doesn't change the fact that the Constitution exists and is better than anything that would replace or has supplanted it, and you're wrong to think I don't realize that it has been eroded to near irrelevance.

I'll always support someone who claims an intent to do right that they may not actually have over someone who claims an intent to do wrong that they may fail at.

Pages: 1

MAMEWorld >> The Loony Bin
View all threads Index   Threaded Mode Threaded  

Extra information Permissions
Moderator:  GatKong 
0 registered and 113 anonymous users are browsing this forum.
You cannot start new topics
You cannot reply to topics
HTML is enabled
UBBCode is enabled
Thread views: 1257