View all threads Index   Threaded Mode Threaded  

Pages: 1

StilettoAdministrator
They're always after me Lucky ROMS!
Reged: 03/07/04
Send PM

more ponies for the bronies
#292968 - 08/01/12 12:18 AM

Love it or hate it, this is oddly impressive. 80 minutes of brand-new MLP:FiM parodies...

- Stiletto

Bekki Doll
A cynical yet secular shiny retrogamer, thread ressurector and fan of the word "gay".
Reged: 01/28/12
Loc: Freeport, PA
Send PM

Re: more ponies for the bronies new [Re: Stiletto]
#292972 - 08/01/12 12:42 AM

Goodness help me. Once it got right into the King's Quest parody I got hooked!

And I'm going to deny watching MLP:FiM. I know nothing about Fluttershy nursing a phoenix back to health. ;-)

--Bekki

Combating functional illiteracy with latex-clad drama since the '80s, because old video games rule!

krick
Get Fuzzy
Reged: 02/09/04
Send PM

#292990 - 08/01/12 03:56 AM

> Love it or hate it, this is oddly impressive. 80 minutes of brand-new MLP:FiM
> parodies...
>

Uh...wut?

What's the source material for this? Is this like a show or something?

GroovyMAME support forum on BYOAC

BIOS-D
MAME Fan
Reged: 08/07/06
Send PM

#293003 - 08/01/12 04:36 AM

> Love it or hate it, this is oddly impressive. 80 minutes of brand-new MLP:FiM
> parodies...
>
>
> - Stiletto

Why?! WHY?!

Why is the Internet pressing me to watch a TV show broadcasted on Discovery Kids here? The worst is, it looks I might enjoy it. I really liked Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends.

@krick: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/My_Little_Pony:_Friendship_Is_Magic

TriggerFin
Gnu Truth
Reged: 09/21/03
Loc: Stuck in a hole
Send PM

Took "80 minutes" as a warning and left it untouched. (nt) new [Re: Stiletto]
#293012 - 08/01/12 08:18 AM

SmitdoggAdministrator
Reged: 09/18/03
Send PM

#293013 - 08/01/12 08:26 AM

Why would you know enough about a My Little Pony show to understand parodies of it? I know why Bekki does but am I to understand there is more fagotry at play here? Exactly how many people here are gay bait queer dingaling freaks male glory hole corn hole anal free will rape cum swallowers?

Bekki Doll
A cynical yet secular shiny retrogamer, thread ressurector and fan of the word "gay".
Send PM

No one can top you, Smitdogg, on all counts. {nt} new [Re: Smitdogg]
#293014 - 08/01/12 08:34 AM

Combating functional illiteracy with latex-clad drama since the '80s, because old video games rule!

SmitdoggAdministrator
Send PM

Re: No one can top you, Smitdogg, on all counts. {nt} new [Re: Bekki Doll]
#293016 - 08/01/12 08:47 AM

Nobody outgays me. Nobody. Seriously though I need to know who all here sucks dicks cause we could get in the middle of a heated discussion and all of a sudden you guys are turned on and start fucking each other. If I'm not prepared with a list I could be caught off guard and confused and lose track of my argument on account of this guy's dick over here is out etc. and this guy looks hungry for it. Meanwhile I'm whilst stilst in the mildst of the conversation about who knows what now. With you I know, any second and you could up and lick a male asshole, even a filthy no wipes but Stiletto sucking nuts, I never put that together. I think you guys should probably talk about brownies I mean bronies or whatever somewhere else. Like a rest stop bathroom. Basically you will want to go in and scribble a time on the wall for male rape and then expect Stilly and the other loonigays to show up and suckfest.

Bekki Doll
Send PM

Are you so insecure in your gayness that you need to be macho salad gay? {nt} new [Re: Smitdogg]
#293018 - 08/01/12 08:57 AM

SmitdoggAdministrator
Send PM

Re: Are you so insecure in your gayness that you need to be macho salad gay? {nt} new [Re: Bekki Doll]
#293019 - 08/01/12 09:01 AM

I've already said my penis. My peace. My piece. My piece of johnson rod. Just redirect indefinitely.

Bekki Doll
Send PM

Re: Are you so insecure in your gayness that you need to be macho salad gay? {nt} new [Re: Smitdogg]
#293020 - 08/01/12 11:32 AM

Quote:

I've already said my penis. My peace. My piece. My piece of johnson rod. Just redirect indefinitely.

Psychological projection: You seem to have a severe scat fetish. You can keep that. Just make sure you bathe, brush your teeth, and gargle with BLEACH afterwards, aight?

How bad is it?

If you made a video it would be "Two Smitdoggs, One Cup." Your idea of a "johnson rod" is fishing out poo poo from a porta potty in the park, promptly pounding the pieces of feces into your piehole. If you were a leader of a country that country would be Ur-A-Gay, and deliberately made into a turd-world nation! You're the type of macho salad manny manny MAHYN man ma-MAO who would get a raging hard-on for your own half-assed administration of an oral examination in proctology and not also give a reach around for an A+!

After all, it's all about Smitdogg.

But this is mere flattery on my part.

Maybe one day you'll settle down, find another scat fetish perv and make little scat babies. In your case they'd be brown babies that you'd be more than willing to hugga and kissa and call George'n'Johnson.

TL;DR: Bekki isn't into scat.

On the other hand, bronies will forever remain creepy for that sheer Asperbergian pedophillic bestiality mentality. The video above was good. But it's a fools' errand to venture past that video into the depths of such a hive of scum and villainy.

There's gay...and there's...THAT! And then there's Smitdogg: Not so much as gay but overcompensating.

Kinda makes gay furries somewhat respectable by comparison, eh? Maybe that's your purpose. I can only guess.

Now go shine some sphincters.

--Bekki

SmitdoggAdministrator
Send PM

Re: Are you so insecure in your gayness that you need to be macho salad gay? {nt} new [Re: Bekki Doll]
#293032 - 08/01/12 04:30 PM

Your reply is not unlike your asshole: stinky, and crammed with dick.

Bekki Doll
Send PM

You're jealous. Don't you have a sphincter to shine with your slobber? Guess not. {nt} new [Re: Smitdogg]
#293056 - 08/01/12 07:33 PM

krick
Get Fuzzy
Reged: 02/09/04
Send PM

Re: Two Words... new [Re: Bekki Doll]
#293081 - 08/02/12 02:48 AM

Monroe Transfer

GroovyMAME support forum on BYOAC

Pages: 1

MAMEWorld >> The Loony Bin
View all threads Index   Threaded Mode Threaded  

Extra information Permissions
Moderator:  GatKong 
0 registered and 109 anonymous users are browsing this forum.
You cannot start new topics
You cannot reply to topics
HTML is enabled
UBBCode is enabled
Thread views: 2667