MAMEWorld >> The Loony Bin
Previous thread Previous  View all threads Index   Next thread Next   Threaded Mode Threaded  

Pages: 1

METRODUCK
Regular
Reged: 09/22/03
Send PM

Barbaric thugs buring an activist alive becoz he used to send videos for Aljazeera TV.mp4
#284324 - 04/29/12 09:42 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=65eZrWu8BBQ&skipcontrinter=1
so wrong on so many levels

Hats off to Tessa west 6/13/1981 -7/11/09

SmitdoggAdministrator
Reged: 09/18/03
Send PM

Re: Barbaric thugs buring an activist alive becoz he used to send videos for Aljazeera TV.mp4 new [Re: METRODUCK]
#284326 - 04/29/12 09:50 PM

Pretty sure half the internet is posting incorrect info as to "why". Anyway I'm sure murder conflicts with YouTube's upload policy and I'm not sure why you would think anyone here would be interested either.

Bekki Doll
A cynical yet secular shiny retrogamer, thread ressurector and fan of the word "gay".
Reged: 01/28/12
Loc: Freeport, PA
Send PM

Re: Barbaric thugs buring an activist alive becoz he used to send videos for Aljazeera TV.mp4 new [Re: Smitdogg]
#284329 - 04/29/12 10:01 PM

Quote:

Pretty sure half the internet is posting incorrect info as to "why". Anyway I'm sure murder conflicts with YouTube's upload policy and I'm not sure why you would think anyone here would be interested either.

I agree. Snuff footage is really not in good taste. Well, unless it is a very funny demise for the sake of making Charlie D. happy for the sake of keeping the gene pool clean. I can't help it if I'm drown to dark humor and peculiar tragedies. ;-)

Hey! Let's talk about dem Crusades instead! Yeah! LOL!

--Bekki

Combating functional illiteracy with latex-clad drama since the '80s, because old video games rule!

METRODUCK
Regular
Reged: 09/22/03
Send PM

Re: Barbaric thugs buring an activist alive becoz he used to send videos for Aljazeera TV.mp4 new [Re: Bekki Doll]
#284331 - 04/29/12 10:08 PM

you can delete this if you want to just thought it would be a conversation maker

Hats off to Tessa west 6/13/1981 -7/11/09

Bekki Doll
A cynical yet secular shiny retrogamer, thread ressurector and fan of the word "gay".
Send PM

Re: Barbaric thugs buring an activist alive becoz he used to send videos for Aljazeera TV.mp4 new [Re: METRODUCK]
#284333 - 04/29/12 10:15 PM

Quote:

you can delete this if you want to just thought it would be a conversation maker

True. Anyone can hit Google and hit the dark side of the fringe where one can witness the grotesque horrors of what people do to other people. Or they can watch Mad Mel's "The Passion Of The Christ".

The really evil part is that most of the time it's over either someone's beliefs or when someone dares to shine the spotlight upon criminal acts.

I may disagree but I won't censor or want harm to come to other human beings. But this ain't my discussion server. So I have to play nice as well.

I can throw-down when I need to. I'm all for self-defense. ;-)

--Bekki

Combating functional illiteracy with latex-clad drama since the '80s, because old video games rule!

SmitdoggAdministrator
Reged: 09/18/03
Send PM

Re: Barbaric thugs buring an activist alive becoz he used to send videos for Aljazeera TV.mp4 new [Re: Bekki Doll]
#284336 - 04/29/12 10:18 PM Attachment: office-space-goodforthecompany.png 234 KB (1 downloads)

I just want the bin not to suck dick (no offense lol). Before posting a new topic, ask yourself, is this good for the bin?

[ATTACHED IMAGE]

Attachment

GatKongModerator
Tetris Mason
Reged: 04/20/07
Loc: Sector 9
Send PM

Re: Barbaric thugs buring an activist alive becoz he used to send videos for Aljazeera TV.mp4 new [Re: Smitdogg]
#284340 - 04/29/12 10:28 PM

>I just want the bin not to suck dick

I sucked a dick once.
What? I needed a ride.
Naw, I'm just kidding...
I didn't need a ride.

Bekki Doll
Send PM

Re: Barbaric thugs buring an activist alive becoz he used to send videos for Aljazeera TV.mp4 new [Re: GatKong]
#284347 - 04/29/12 10:52 PM

EDIT: My response is over here. Because it's gay. ;-)

--Bekki

Edited by Bekki Doll (04/29/12 11:13 PM)

italieAdministrator
MAME owes italie many thank yous, hah
Reged: 09/20/03
Loc: BoomTown
Send PM

#284349 - 04/29/12 11:06 PM

> > I just want the bin not to suck dick
>
> I sucked a dick once.
>
> WARNING: May offend Catholics.
>
> That reminds me of this one guy that used to work within my department. He was an
> overweight, balding, chummy and stinky person who didn't use deodorant that happened
> to be a Catholic. 'cause he liked to sweat.
>
> Just picture how his forehead would look on Ash Wednesday. You may puke now.
>
> Anyway, this dude was very deep within the closet. On Mardi Gras the cafeteria would
> give out beaded necklaces. He saw them as a threat to his masculinity. He even
> wondered out loud if they made him look gay.
>
> But it gets worse.
>
> I've mentioned that he was chummy. He was so chummy that he'd try to strike up a
> conversation with you while you were taking a piss. Even slap your back as if he was
> "all that".
>
> That guy was gay. Flaming gay. If he were a weather occurrence he'd be a hurri-gay.
>
> He didn't last long at the company. And the coworkers breathed a sigh of relief.
>
> This would be his idea of a gay joke:
>
> Hey everybody! I'm gay.
> .
> .
> .
> .
> .
> .
> .
> .
> .
> .
> Just kidding.
> .
> .
> .
> .
> .
> .
> .
> .
> .
> .
> Hah hah hah hah hah!!!
>
> He even had a very disturbing laugh, too. It sounded completely forced, false and
> creepy.
>
> Scares me, and I'm fearless. ;-)
>
> --Bekki

Pages: 1

MAMEWorld >> The Loony Bin
Previous thread Previous  View all threads Index   Next thread Next   Threaded Mode Threaded  

Extra information Permissions
Moderator:  GatKong 
0 registered and 72 anonymous users are browsing this forum.
You cannot start new topics
You cannot reply to topics
HTML is enabled
UBBCode is enabled
Thread views: 1710