MAMEWorld >> EmuChat
Previous thread Previous  View all threads Index   Next thread Next   Threaded Mode Threaded  

Pages: 1

Kuehnau
MAME Fan
Reged: 11/09/11
Send PM

Haunted House Video Slots Board
#279636 - 03/19/12 04:42 PM

I wasn't really sure where else to put this, so please bear with me.

I bought a used video slots cabinet from a local bar, I am using the cabinet to turn into a MAME cabinet.

Well I got everything with it, including the motherboard. Apparently it's a "Haunted House V1.0.1" motherboard. It comes in a blue shell and it looks rather new.

I don't know what to do with it, but it seems like a waste to throw it away. Anyone got any ideas?

SmitdoggAdministrator
Reged: 09/18/03
Send PM

Re: Haunted House Video Slots Board new [Re: Kuehnau]
#279637 - 03/19/12 05:05 PM

Hi, I want it and can dump it for eventual mame inclusion. I'll send you a PM.

Kuehnau
MAME Fan
Reged: 11/09/11
Send PM

Re: Haunted House Video Slots Board new [Re: Smitdogg]
#279639 - 03/19/12 05:27 PM

I'll get more details for you guys, I have a photo copied version of the manual it came with and I'll get a photo for you guys as well.

It'd be awesome if someone could dump it, because I guess it's a slots my friend and his wife really love and would like to be able to eventually play on the MAME cabinet.

Smitdogg, I'll mail the board out when I get a chance. I don't have the funds to do it right now, but I do know it'll ship in a USPS flat-rate box.

On a side note it also has a dollar mechanism I have no need for, you know where it takes the money and what not. Does anyone have any need for this or somewhere I can dump it off? Otherwise it's going in the trash.

SmitdoggAdministrator
Reged: 09/18/03
Send PM

Re: Haunted House Video Slots Board new [Re: Kuehnau]
#279640 - 03/19/12 05:31 PM

I'll pay for shipping if you can accept paypal. It'll be a while before it's in mame because it's heavily protected. Not sure about the mech. I'd take it if it fits in the flat rate box.

Pages: 1

MAMEWorld >> EmuChat
Previous thread Previous  View all threads Index   Next thread Next   Threaded Mode Threaded  

Extra information Permissions
Moderator:  Robbbert, Tafoid 
1 registered and 513 anonymous users are browsing this forum.
You cannot start new topics
You cannot reply to topics
HTML is enabled
UBBCode is enabled
Thread views: 1255