loser.com

yaggy
Coin-op fixer
Reged: 01/23/05
Loc: Philadelphia
Send PM

Re: Man has heart attack eating at Heart Attack Grill new [Re: Gor]
#276272 - 02/16/12 07:03 PM

I bet they see a 20% increase in traffic now.

That burger is 8000 calories. Eight THOUSAND.
Probably 200g of fat or more, too.

Stop putting slop in your mouth. It's killing you.

Hizzout
70's baby, early 80's child
Reged: 02/05/04
Send PM

Re: Man has heart attack eating at Heart Attack Grill new [Re: yaggy]
#276275 - 02/16/12 07:19 PM

Fron what I've seen, you don't go to the Heart Attack Grill for ONLY the food....

There's plenty of *ahem*, eye candy there too. I'm thinking that contributed to his heart attack

Edited by Hizzout (02/16/12 07:21 PM)

greybeard
MAME Fan
Reged: 10/27/10
Send PM

#276276 - 02/16/12 07:29 PM

Frag, I think I'm bad when I eat a Baconator, which I eat nearly 2 times a year. I do eat the single baconator *1/4* pound a bit more often.

But frag, 1.5 lbs of hamburger PLUS Bacon... OUCH.

Although I wish I had a chance to eat the chicken bacon sandwich at KFC. I always wanted to try it.

TriggerFin
Gnu Truth
Reged: 09/21/03
Loc: Stuck in a hole
Send PM

#276278 - 02/16/12 07:36 PM

> I bet they see a 20% increase in traffic now.
>
> That burger is 8000 calories. Eight THOUSAND.
> Probably 200g of fat or more, too.
>
> Stop putting slop in your mouth. It's killing you.

200g fat is 1800 calories, which is only 22.5% of 8000. That would make it a relatively healthy food.

Stop calling burgers fried chicken. Stop using deceptive camera angles. Slop in the brain is worse than the body.

Gor
Giver of truth.
Reged: 09/21/03
Loc: The basement
Send PM

Re: Man has heart attack eating at Heart Attack Grill new [Re: greybeard]
#276279 - 02/16/12 07:48 PM

> Frag, I think I'm bad when I eat a Baconator, which I eat nearly 2 times a year.

I've yet to try a Baconator, but I will. After watching Hizz's video, I kind of want to try this place, too.
I'm a best man planning a bachelor party and the groom wants to go to Vegas....

Oh for Pete's sake.
loser.com

Anonymous
Unregistered
Send PM

Re: Man has heart attack eating at Heart Attack Grill new [Re: Hizzout]
#276283 - 02/16/12 08:03 PM

I'm on Atkins so that burger is 90% within my carb limit. I have shed 40 pounds since I have been on the diet.

Take out the bun and ketchup and you have a very healthy burger. So why is the place bad for you? Is it the surgery drinks, milk shakes or French Fries? Or all of them?

yaggy
Coin-op fixer
Reged: 01/23/05
Loc: Philadelphia
Send PM

Re: Man has heart attack eating at Heart Attack Grill new [Re: TriggerFin]
#276293 - 02/16/12 09:13 PM

> Stop calling burgers fried chicken. Stop using deceptive camera angles. Slop in the
> brain is worse than the body.

I take it you got weight issues? Sorry. Was just speaking my slop-filled mind.

BIOS-D
MAME Fan
Reged: 08/07/06
Send PM

#276294 - 02/16/12 09:23 PM

>
>

I'm happy to be one of those gifted enough to not worry about those "nutrition facts" in the back of anything. I simply eat as much as my body feels is enough (usually more than anyone taller or fatter) and I don't gain weight.

It should be really painful you want to eat something but you can't, because you already counted the number or calories you should consume daily.

Heihachi_73
I am the Table!
Reged: 10/29/03
Loc: Melbourne, Australia
Send PM

#276312 - 02/16/12 11:40 PM

>
>

8000 calories! What does the burger weigh, a kilogram?

I practically live on fast food, it's all about moderation. Don't gorge on it and you won't look like a stereotypical member of Peter Griffin's NAAFP. If you want to have a KFC night, then don't eat a ton of food beforehand. Simple.

The problem is, just about every kid has had it ingrained into their head to eat every last part of their dinner before leaving the table, right down to the last Brussels sprout or cauliflower stem. Why any kid 'needs' to eat 1500 grams of food in one sitting I will never know. The idea stuck in my head of a stereotypical meal is cereal for breakfast, a meat pie (yes, I am Australian!) or other fast food for lunch and the typical old fashioned roast dinner with half a kilo of meat drowned in gravy, a greenhouse worth of green 'plant material' and potatoes/pumpkin/carrots etc. followed by a cake/dessert or some other crap. Completely unnecessary and no more than just a useless tradition that society needs to grow out of. On the flip side, the stereotypical 32kg vegan mother (who might be 29 but probably looks in her 50s) shouldn't force her kids to have the same diet as her for the sake of 'health' either, a KFC meal or a bar of chocolate isn't going to kill them or turn them into a 300lb whale either, they don't have to live on salad sandwiches, lettuce leaves and bland muesli bars to get through childhood without being overweight.

In case you're wondering, yeah, I had enough of those days, so now anything containing salad or drenched in a litre of gravy is on my DO_NOT_WANT list, meanwhile I have lived on "junk" food for ages (well over 15 years) without putting on the pounds.

Hizzout
70's baby, early 80's child
Reged: 02/05/04
Send PM

Thin ≠ healthy new [Re: Heihachi_73]
#276317 - 02/17/12 12:11 AM

I had a co-worker, skinny as a rail, that would drink almost 2 liters of Coca-Cola a day, and smoke like a chimney. He was thin, but certainly not healthy.

When it comes to maintaining or losing weight, calories in = calories out. Some people's bodies are better at burning these calories naturally or through exercise...some aren't. However eating healthy and getting a moderate amount of REGULAR exercise can make your body healthy, even if considered by a BMI reading that you're overweight.

Me personally, I can eat just about anything and not gain much weight. I didn't exclude anything from my diet except the frequency in which I drank beer, and I lost weight. But ask me to run 5 miles and I'll laugh in your face.

I may be on the thinner side, but I certainly wouldn't say I'm a figure of health.

lharms
MAME Fan
Reged: 01/07/06
Send PM

#276330 - 02/17/12 02:33 AM

Your not missing much with the baconator. They were pretty good when they first came out. Now not so much... Half the time you have to fight them to put enough bacon on. Their fries on the other hand have improved tremendously in the past year. You can get a better bacon cheese burger at 5 guys. I would recommend backyard burger if they hadnt closed the one around here

If you want a good sandwich with bacon go for Jasons Deli. Either their blt (double bacon) or their club.

Pages: 1

MAMEWorld >> The Loony Bin
View all threads Index   Threaded Mode Threaded  

Extra information Permissions
Moderator:  GatKong 
0 registered and 515 anonymous users are browsing this forum.
You cannot start new topics
You cannot reply to topics
HTML is enabled
UBBCode is enabled
Thread views: 2397