MAMEWorld >> MAME Artwork: Official
View all threads Index   Threaded Mode Threaded  

Pages: 1

jibmums
MAME Fan
Reged: 11/24/09
Send PM

Zektor bezel
#275072 - 02/04/12 05:36 AM Attachment: Zektor4.jpg 49 KB (6 downloads)

I'm wondering if the original un-photoshopped scan for the Zektor bezel is available, I don't see it in the FTP site. I have some pix of a Zektor machine that show red and blue stars on the bezel in addition to the orange ones, which are the only ones on the MAME version. Maybe there are two versions, I just figured I'd play with the scan on Photoshop and see if something was missed. I'd like to use the multicolor-star bezel in a Zektor model I'm making for 3dArcade.

[ATTACHED IMAGE]

Attachment

Mr. DoAdministrator
MAME Art Editor
Reged: 09/21/03
Loc: California
Send PM

Re: Zektor bezel new [Re: jibmums]
#275079 - 02/04/12 05:52 AM

> I'm wondering if the original un-photoshopped scan for the Zektor bezel is available,
> I don't see it in the FTP site. I have some pix of a Zektor machine that show red and
> blue stars on the bezel in addition to the orange ones, which are the only ones on
> the MAME version. Maybe there are two versions, I just figured I'd play with the scan
> on Photoshop and see if something was missed. I'd like to use the multicolor-star
> bezel in a Zektor model I'm making for 3dArcade.

It's actually a different version of the bezel. Check the "scans completed - in mame" folder.

RELAX and just have fun. Remember, it's all about the games.

jibmums
MAME Fan
Send PM

Re: Zektor bezel new [Re: Mr. Do]
#275092 - 02/04/12 07:28 AM Attachment: 015 ZEKTOR sample.jpg 128 KB (5 downloads)

Looks like the blues actually were there, the scan was so dark they were nearly obliterated. Look at what a little playing with Photoshop brought out:

[ATTACHED IMAGE]

Attachment

Nightvoice
MAME Fan
Reged: 03/19/10
Loc: The Room Next To You
Send PM

Re: Zektor bezel new [Re: jibmums]
#275116 - 02/04/12 04:18 PM

Shall I add the blue to my existing bezel?

----------------------
I have officially retired from sucking at everything I do. Life is much easier now.

My MAME/MESS artwork files: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1ABxeKgNIrKlIsyck7dx4V241NFQDWAF4
Related screen shots: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1U5IbvbVzYW97PuOOQuocvZFE_YJz7WIn

Mr. DoAdministrator
MAME Art Editor
Reged: 09/21/03
Loc: California
Send PM

Re: Zektor bezel new [Re: Nightvoice]
#275132 - 02/04/12 05:53 PM

> Shall I add the blue to my existing bezel?

Yes, please.

RELAX and just have fun. Remember, it's all about the games.

jibmums
MAME Fan
Send PM

Re: Zektor bezel new [Re: Mr. Do]
#275145 - 02/04/12 08:55 PM Attachment: Zektor5.jpg 41 KB (3 downloads)

There's a blue star near the lower right that was so much darker than the others that the upper half of it was blackened out in the scan, but you can see what it should look like in the photo in my first post. AFA the difference between the red and orange stars, that's the only good photo I have and unfortunately it only shows the bottom of the bezel.

I can't say whether the black instruction rectangle in the scan or the white instruction rectangle in the photo is more correct, but FWIW the flyer show the white one. Here's a closeup of it, also showing what looks like some glue residue, so who knows what's really correct.

[ATTACHED IMAGE]

Attachment

Nightvoice
MAME Fan
Reged: 03/19/10
Loc: The Room Next To You
Send PM

Zektor Bezel and CPO - Blue Added new [Re: jibmums]
#275591 - 02/09/12 06:35 AM Attachment: zektor_rev_blue.zip 384 KB (11 downloads)

And uploaded to headquarters.

----------------------
I have officially retired from sucking at everything I do. Life is much easier now.

My MAME/MESS artwork files: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1ABxeKgNIrKlIsyck7dx4V241NFQDWAF4
Related screen shots: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1U5IbvbVzYW97PuOOQuocvZFE_YJz7WIn

Pages: 1

MAMEWorld >> MAME Artwork: Official
View all threads Index   Threaded Mode Threaded  

Extra information Permissions
Moderator:  Mr. Do 
0 registered and 298 anonymous users are browsing this forum.
You cannot start new topics
You cannot reply to topics
HTML is enabled
UBBCode is enabled
Thread views: 4259