MAMEWorld >> The Loony Bin
Previous thread Previous  View all threads Index   Next thread Next   Threaded Mode Threaded  

Pages: 1

italieAdministrator
MAME owes italie many thank yous, hah
Reged: 09/20/03
Loc: BoomTown
Send PM

Anyone know how to disable the alarm feature on a Papillon?
#273725 - 01/22/12 04:59 AM

Watching the in-laws dog, and they seemed to have left the alarm feature on. Every thirty seconds without fail, it lets out a bark or two. Its a smaller dog, so I'm sure they were using this as a locator beacon or something. Just wish I knew how to turn it of, my Labrador didn't come equipped with such high tech features.

//Seriously, this dog is annoying. Haven't slept in two nights.

TheBigAmbulance
And STILL not ginger....
Reged: 01/03/08
Send PM

I wonder if it's in the same place as my Terrier/Pomeranian new [Re: italie]
#273733 - 01/22/12 06:26 AM

Without fail, 4 am every time the paper shows up, she goes BONKERS for 2 minutes waking everyone up. Then she goes back to bed.

Bad A Billy
Oop Ack!
Reged: 12/27/07
Loc: Outland
Send PM

Re: Anyone know how to disable the alarm feature on a Papillon? new [Re: italie]
#273734 - 01/22/12 06:40 AM

Mine has a brown button right under its' tail. Sometimes it sticks and is kind of hard to deactivate so I use my boot...

nite...

Pessimist: Oh, this can't get any worse!
Optimist: Yes, it can!

DMala
Sleep is overrated
Reged: 05/09/05
Loc: Waltham, MA
Send PM

Re: Anyone know how to disable the alarm feature on a Papillon? new [Re: italie]
#273736 - 01/22/12 06:59 AM

> Watching the in-laws dog, and they seemed to have left the alarm feature on. Every
> thirty seconds without fail, it lets out a bark or two. Its a smaller dog, so I'm
> sure they were using this as a locator beacon or something. Just wish I knew how to
> turn it of, my Labrador didn't come equipped with such high tech features.
>
>
> //Seriously, this dog is annoying. Haven't slept in two nights.

It's amazing how much something like that can chip away at your sanity. My cat cries non-stop in the car. I can deal with it going across town to the vet's, but we've had to take him on several hour-long car rides. By the end of it, I find myself clenching my teeth until my jaw hurts.

igamabob
Mixed Nut
Reged: 09/21/03
Loc: Ohio
Send PM

#273817 - 01/23/12 10:50 AM

I believe this may explain the behavior.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/1458647/posts

Minutus cantorum, minutus balorum, minutus carborata descendum pantorum.

Pages: 1

MAMEWorld >> The Loony Bin
Previous thread Previous  View all threads Index   Next thread Next   Threaded Mode Threaded  

Extra information Permissions
Moderator:  GatKong 
0 registered and 486 anonymous users are browsing this forum.
You cannot start new topics
You cannot reply to topics
HTML is enabled
UBBCode is enabled
Thread views: 1070