MAMEWorld >> The Loony Bin
View all threads Index   Threaded Mode Threaded  

Pages: 1

italieAdministrator
MAME owes italie many thank yous, hah
Reged: 09/20/03
Loc: BoomTown
Send PM

If Paterno coaches on Saturday, I think it's going to get ugly...
#268273 - 11/09/11 05:36 PM

Chalk me up on the side of "How the hell do you not end that situation 10 years ago, in the form of a severe-to-fatal beating?"

Gor
Giver of truth.
Reged: 09/21/03
Loc: The basement
Send PM

Re: If Paterno coaches on Saturday, I think it's going to get ugly... new [Re: italie]
#268300 - 11/09/11 10:53 PM

Touched: The Jerry Sandusky Story [Paperback]

Oh for Pete's sake.
loser.com

italieAdministrator
Send PM

Re: If Paterno coaches on Saturday, I think it's going to get ugly... new [Re: Gor]
#268301 - 11/09/11 11:21 PM

> Touched: The Jerry Sandusky Story [Paperback]

Sometimes irony/coincidence is awesome...

Gor
Giver of truth.
Send PM

He gone. new [Re: italie]
#268323 - 11/10/11 05:41 AM

He gone.

Oh for Pete's sake.
loser.com

italieAdministrator
Send PM

Re: He gone. new [Re: Gor]
#268325 - 11/10/11 06:10 AM

> He gone.

It blows my mind the people defending him. Yes, he was a GREAT coach. A great human being, not so much.

Reading just a few pages of THIS was all I needed to have no doubt everyone in that program knew.

DMala
Sleep is overrated
Reged: 05/09/05
Loc: Waltham, MA
Send PM

Re: He gone. new [Re: italie]
#268328 - 11/10/11 07:37 AM

> Reading just a few pages of THIS was all I needed to have no doubt everyone in that
> program knew.

Good grief, that's a disturbing read. What was wrong with all of these people? It's amazing how the first thing people think of in a situation like this is avoiding the scandal and covering their own asses. Meanwhile, the best thing they could do for their organization would be to come down on these sick fucks like a ton of bricks. It's *exactly* how the Catholic Church got themselves in trouble.

The worst part to me... the GA walks in on this dude boning a 10-year-old boy in the ass, and he leaves?!?! I can't even imagine what went thought that kid's head at that moment. That should be a criminal offense in and of itself, regardless of whether he reported it later.

italieAdministrator
Send PM

Re: He gone. new [Re: DMala]
#268335 - 11/10/11 01:49 PM

> The worst part to me... the GA walks in on this dude boning a 10-year-old boy in the
> ass, and he leaves?!?! I can't even imagine what went thought that kid's head at that
> moment. That should be a criminal offense in and of itself, regardless of whether he
> reported it later.

Both that guy and the father that told him "Come home now" should be ashamed. I just can't find ANY excuse that makes walking away OK. Anything less than the smashing-in of Sandusky's head is inadequate for that situation.

krick
Get Fuzzy
Reged: 02/09/04
Send PM

Re: He gone. new [Re: DMala]
#268345 - 11/10/11 07:08 PM

> The worst part to me... the GA walks in on this dude boning a 10-year-old boy in the
> ass, and he leaves?!?! I can't even imagine what went thought that kid's head at that
> moment. That should be a criminal offense in and of itself, regardless of whether he
> reported it later.

All of the information I've seen (I haven't been following too closely) just refers to "sodomy" in the shower. Sodomy, from a legal perspective includes oral sex. Seeing that it happened in a shower, I'm willing to bet that it was oral sex, not anal, most likely performed on the boy, and not the other way around. Not that it makes the situation any better or anything, it's still wrong.

GroovyMAME support forum on BYOAC

Gor
Giver of truth.
Send PM

Re: He gone. new [Re: krick]
#268347 - 11/10/11 07:25 PM

> > The worst part to me... the GA walks in on this dude boning a 10-year-old boy in
> the
> > ass, and he leaves?!?! I can't even imagine what went thought that kid's head at
> that
> > moment. That should be a criminal offense in and of itself, regardless of whether
> he
> > reported it later.
>
> All of the information I've seen (I haven't been following too closely) just refers
> to "sodomy" in the shower. Sodomy, from a legal perspective includes oral sex. Seeing
> that it happened in a shower, I'm willing to bet that it was oral sex, not anal, most
> likely performed on the boy, and not the other way around. Not that it makes the
> situation any better or anything, it's still wrong.

If you read the Grand Jury Report that italie posted, Sandusky did both oral and anal.

Oh for Pete's sake.
loser.com

italieAdministrator
Send PM

Re: He gone. new [Re: Gor]
#268356 - 11/10/11 10:42 PM

> > > The worst part to me... the GA walks in on this dude boning a 10-year-old boy in
> > the
> > > ass, and he leaves?!?! I can't even imagine what went thought that kid's head at
> > that
> > > moment. That should be a criminal offense in and of itself, regardless of whether
> > he
> > > reported it later.
> >
> > All of the information I've seen (I haven't been following too closely) just refers
> > to "sodomy" in the shower. Sodomy, from a legal perspective includes oral sex.
> Seeing
> > that it happened in a shower, I'm willing to bet that it was oral sex, not anal,
> most
> > likely performed on the boy, and not the other way around. Not that it makes the
> > situation any better or anything, it's still wrong.
>
> If you read the Grand Jury Report that italie posted, Sandusky did both oral and
> anal.

The words "rhythmic slapping" were also mentioned for that particular incident.

http://www.amazon.com/Touched-Jerry-Sand...howViewpoints=1

Matty_
Part-time troll
Reged: 01/25/08
Send PM

Re: If Paterno coaches on Saturday, I think it's going to get ugly... new [Re: italie]
#268396 - 11/11/11 12:50 PM

WTF you thought it would be ugly if he was still coach. Turns out people rioted because he wasn't coaching. WTF is wrong with these Yankees? Is Pennsylvania the home state of Pedobear or anything? They're all a bunch of pedophile sympathisers. You should lock them up next to the terrorist sympathisers and let them arserape each other for a lifetime of butthurt.

italieAdministrator
Send PM

Re: If Paterno coaches on Saturday, I think it's going to get ugly... new [Re: Matty_]
#268400 - 11/11/11 02:48 PM

> WTF you thought it would be ugly if he was still coach. Turns out people rioted
> because he wasn't coaching. WTF is wrong with these Yankees? Is Pennsylvania the home
> state of Pedobear or anything? They're all a bunch of pedophile sympathisers. You
> should lock them up next to the terrorist sympathisers and let them arserape each
> other for a lifetime of butthurt.

It would have been worse. There ~are~ WAY to many people supporting him, but there are just as many who want his head on a stick.

The real crazy part is that the guy who witnesses the reap hasn't been let go yet, and was supposed to be coaching Saturday until death threats cam in.

Nebraska, the team playing them on Saturday, has already expressed concern in the form of "If you guys don't mind, we're bringing along a couple dozen police officers"...

Vas Crabb
BOFH
Reged: 12/13/05
Loc: Melbourne, Australia
Send PM

Re: If Paterno coaches on Saturday, I think it's going to get ugly... new [Re: Matty_]
#268402 - 11/11/11 03:18 PM

> Is Pennsylvania the home state of Pedobear or anything?

Get it right: Pedobear is only interested in little girls; it's Shotacat who likes little boys.

Matty_
Part-time troll
Reged: 01/25/08
Send PM

Re: If Paterno coaches on Saturday, I think it's going to get ugly... new [Re: Vas Crabb]
#268403 - 11/11/11 03:19 PM

> > Is Pennsylvania the home state of Pedobear or anything?
>
> Get it right: Pedobear is only interested in little girls; it's Shotacat who likes little boys.

Well excuse me, it looks like I'm just not as intimately familiar with pedophilia memes as you. Maybe that's not a coincidence.

Gor
Giver of truth.
Send PM

#268404 - 11/11/11 03:32 PM

> > > Is Pennsylvania the home state of Pedobear or anything?
> >
> > Get it right: Pedobear is only interested in little girls; it's Shotacat who likes
> little boys.
>
> Well excuse me, it looks like I'm just not as intimately familiar with pedophilia
> memes as you. Maybe that's not a coincidence.

Probably. Those who can, do; those who can't, teach.

Oh for Pete's sake.
loser.com

keshbach1
Reged: 08/26/05
Send PM

#268457 - 11/12/11 04:16 PM

> The real crazy part is that the guy who witnesses the reap hasn't been let go yet,
> and was supposed to be coaching Saturday until death threats cam in.
>
> Nebraska, the team playing them on Saturday, has already expressed concern in the
> form of "If you guys don't mind, we're bringing along a couple dozen police
> officers"...

The news reported yesterday that he is under police protection and that Sandusky's yard is right next to an elemetary school.

www.myfoxphilly.com/dpp/news/local_news/smashed-window-at-jerry-sandusky-house-111111

Kevin Eshbach

Hizzout
70's baby, early 80's child
Reged: 02/05/04
Send PM

More irony new [Re: italie]
#268656 - 11/15/11 10:14 PM

I'm actually shocked this isn't from The Onion

http://content.usatoday.com/communities/...se/1?csp=34news

Quote:

"We haven't been a good example in the past but we are trying to become one,"

Great! They could start by turning in the offenders they hid away.

Edited by Hizzout (11/15/11 10:19 PM)

italieAdministrator
Send PM

Re: More irony new [Re: Hizzout]
#268664 - 11/16/11 12:11 AM

> I'm actually shocked this isn't from The Onion
>
> http://content.usatoday.com/communities/...se/1?csp=34news
>
>
> "We haven't been a good example in the past but we are trying to become one,"
>
> Great! They could start by turning in the offenders they hid away.

I've also heard that Sandusky's house backs to an elementary school. You'd think with convenience like that he wouldn't have needed to start a charity to get victims.

Pages: 1

MAMEWorld >> The Loony Bin
View all threads Index   Threaded Mode Threaded  

Extra information Permissions
Moderator:  GatKong 
0 registered and 46 anonymous users are browsing this forum.
You cannot start new topics
You cannot reply to topics
HTML is enabled
UBBCode is enabled
Thread views: 2016