MAMEWorld >> The Loony Bin
Previous thread Previous  View all threads Index   Next thread Next   Threaded Mode Threaded  

Pages: 1

GatKongModerator
Tetris Mason
Reged: 04/20/07
Loc: Sector 9
Send PM

"Pepsi Can" vending machine.
#266655 - 10/18/11 01:53 AM

"Pepsi Can" has just been recently added as a new can to MAME breakroom. How come I couldn't find the can anywhere? Has it been released?

By pointing out that I can't find it, and asking if it's been "released", I'm not asking for a can of pepsi, per se, nor for anyone to tell me where to obtain such a can, I'm just noticing that I can't find such a can at my usual vending machines, and wondered if "Pepsi Can" is actually available for distribution somewhere besides where I normally get some. You don't need to say where I would get some if you know, because that's not what I'm after at all. So I guess a yes/no would suffice, if someone would just say "yes" confirming for me that yes, in fact, that "Pepsi Can" is an available can, that would confirm for me what I know, which is what I'm after.

Thanks.

[Hey, why is the "drpepper" greamlin called 'pepper, and not 'drpepper"? Who names those things?]

OldSchoolGamer
Reged: 10/12/11
Loc: New Jersey & New York
Send PM

Re: "Pepsi Can" vending machine. new [Re: GatKong]
#266659 - 10/18/11 02:53 AM

Exactly. A simple yes or no would be sufficient. It's funny how people act like they don't find & use/play games other than the few legal arcade games and homebrew games that are available. 99% of the people use/play games that are technically illegal for them to use/play. If someone wants to ask a question that may imply something, than what's the big deal as long as the person doesn't ask the question in a technically forbidden way. And hypothetically, even if a person did ask a question in a forbidden way, it's extremely unlikely that the person or website would get in trouble. Those things are not even enforced. There's only one person who's ever got in trouble and that was that lady who downloaded all those music songs etc. Nobody has ever gotten in trouble for downloading retro games such as NES, SNES, ARCADE games. But websites SHOULD tell it's members NOT to request ROMS, ROM sites, or missing files so it doesn't become a trend of people asking all the time for such things because it is technically illegal, so it's better to play it on the safe side. But if a person just asks a yes or no question and words his question carefully without asking anything technically forbidden, than what's the big deal? It's laughable how paranoid some people are thinking they or their website are going to get in trouble etc.

P.S. I know your post was a sarcastic joke. But it actually made my point.

italieAdministrator
MAME owes italie many thank yous, hah
Reged: 09/20/03
Loc: BoomTown
Send PM

Re: "Pepsi Can" vending machine. new [Re: OldSchoolGamer]
#266661 - 10/18/11 03:08 AM Attachment: Jim%20doesn't%20drink.jpg 65 KB (1 downloads)

> Exactly. A simple yes or no would be sufficient. It's funny how people act like they
> don't find & use/play games other than the few legal arcade games and homebrew games
> that are available. 99% of the people use/play games that are technically illegal to
> use/play. If someone wants to ask a question that may imply something, than what's
> the big deal as long as the person doesn't ask the question in a technically
> forbidden way. And hypothetically, even if a person did ask a question in a forbidden
> way, it's extremely unlikely that the person or website would get in trouble. Those
> things are not even enforced by the law. There's only one person who's ever got in
> trouble and that was that lady who downloaded all those music songs etc. Nobody has
> ever gotten in trouble for downloading retro games such as NES, SNES, ARCADE games.
> But websites should tell it's members not to request ROMS, ROM sites, or missing
> files so it doesn't become a trend of people asking all the time for such things and
> just to be safe about it. But if a person just asks a yes or no question and words
> his question carefully without asking anything technically forbidden, than what's the
> big deal? It's laughable how paranoid some people are thinking they or their website
> are going to get in trouble etc.
>
> P.S. I know your post was a sarcastic joke. But it actually made my point.

You know how I know you don't have a clue?

[ATTACHED IMAGE]

Attachment

OldSchoolGamer
Send PM

Re: "Pepsi Can" vending machine. new [Re: italie]
#266703 - 10/18/11 10:29 AM

couldn't think of any sensible or logical response, so you posted a picture of yourself getting drunk. Sad...sad...

jumpmaniac81
Donkey Kong Maniac
Reged: 10/13/10
Loc: N.J.
Send PM

Re: "Pepsi Can" vending machine. new [Re: italie]
#266704 - 10/18/11 10:33 AM

This thread in two words "rum and coke".

I’m convinced Mario is a hobo.
He wakes up everyday in the same clothes, runs around in sewers, and collects coins for a living.
At the end of the day, he uses the coins to buy mushrooms

Tomu Breidah
No Problems, Only Solutions
Reged: 08/14/04
Loc: Neither here, nor there.
Send PM

#266709 - 10/18/11 11:24 AM Attachment: orcyhelp.gif 3 KB (1 downloads)

Quote:

I can't think of a witty retort so I'm accusing you of not being able to think of any sensible or logical response, and you posted a photo-shopped picture of an old bast doing what he does best second to rubbing one out. Sad...sad...

ftfy.

Congratulations. You win a toothbrush.

[ATTACHED IMAGE]

Attachment

Edited by T0M (10/18/11 11:46 AM)

LEVEL-4

OldSchoolGamer
Send PM

Re: "Pepsi Can" vending machine. new [Re: Tomu Breidah]
#266710 - 10/18/11 11:35 AM

I hope the tooth paste is included.

I don't post "witty retorts". And I don't visit the forum to read witty "retorts." I visit the forum to help others, read interesting things, and learn about stuff. You know what it is called when someone constantly posts witty retorts, smart-alec remarks, and bash other people... it's called trolling. People who constantly do that are losers with no life who never get laid. They forget that everyone was once a noob.

It's fine to include a joke within a response, but to just post dumb, meaningless things is sad. I have better things to do then read stuff like that. To be honest, I am suprised to see how many trolls reside in the forums of MAMEWorld. I never would have thought that. It's a shame because they ruin it for the rest of us. But maybe it's like that in all forums, I wouldn't know because this is only the second forum I've ever joined in my life.

This post is not to anyone in particular... although there are a couple people that come to mind.

italieAdministrator
MAME owes italie many thank yous, hah
Reged: 09/20/03
Loc: BoomTown
Send PM

#266711 - 10/18/11 01:44 PM Attachment: troll.gif 49 KB (1 downloads)

> I hope the tooth paste is included.
>
> I don't post "witty retorts". And I don't visit the forum to read witty "retorts." I
> visit the forum to help others, read interesting things, and learn about stuff. You
> know what it is called when someone constantly posts witty retorts, smart-alec
> remarks, and bash other people... it's called trolling. People who constantly do that
> are losers with no life who never get laid. They forget that everyone was once a
> noob.
>
> It's fine to include a joke within a response, but to just post dumb, meaningless
> things is sad. I have better things to do then read stuff like that. To be honest, I
> am suprised to see how many trolls reside in the forums of MAMEWorld. I never would
> have thought that. It's a shame because they ruin it for the rest of us. But maybe
> it's like that in all forums, I wouldn't know because this is only the second forum
> I've ever joined in my life.
>
> This post is not to anyone in particular... although there are a couple people that
> come to mind.

[ATTACHED IMAGE]

Attachment

Hizzout
70's baby, early 80's child
Reged: 02/05/04
Send PM

#266720 - 10/18/11 03:21 PM Attachment: images.jpg 7 KB (1 downloads)

Quote:

You know what it is called when someone constantly posts witty retorts, smart-alec remarks, and bash other people... it's called trolling. People who constantly do that are losers with no life who never get laid.

[ATTACHED IMAGE]

Attachment

jumpmaniac81
Donkey Kong Maniac
Send PM

#266756 - 10/18/11 11:32 PM

>
> I don't post "witty retorts". And I don't visit the forum to read witty "retorts."

This is the Looney Bin. We are all nuts here.If you seen what I seen on YouTube you'll see why.

> visit the forum to help others, read interesting things, and learn about stuff.

So do i but I like to have fun also .I love reading these guys threads. This is more entertaining than watching TV sometimes. Italie, Andrew and Smittdog are my faves.

> know what it is called when someone constantly posts witty retorts, smart-alec
> remarks, and bash other people... it's called trolling. People who constantly do that
> are losers with no life who never get laid. They forget that everyone was once a
> noob.
Not everyone trolls. Some really just are having some crazy fun.
>
> It's fine to include a joke within a response, but to just post dumb, meaningless
> things is sad. I have better things to do then read stuff like that. To be honest, I
> am suprised to see how many trolls reside in the forums of MAMEWorld. I never would
> have thought that. It's a shame because they ruin it for the rest of us. But maybe
> it's like that in all forums, I wouldn't know because this is only the second forum
> I've ever joined in my life.
>
> This post is not to anyone in particular... although there are a couple people that
> come to mind.

Were all here to have fun.Sometimes things do get out of hand though so i feel you. But they all mean well. when I first started they pounded me with crazy stuff and......some would make me feel dumb. How many times do they bother me about my typing when I ask a question but I laugh at it .It's funny to me.But there are some ignorant people that troll to much when you are serious.so i say take it in stride.you'll have a better time and a bigger laugh.

He wakes up everyday in the same clothes, runs around in sewers, and collects coins for a living.

Vas Crabb
BOFH
Reged: 12/13/05
Loc: Melbourne, Australia
Send PM

Re: "Pepsi Can" vending machine. new [Re: jumpmaniac81]
#266861 - 10/20/11 09:29 AM

> Were all here to have fun.Sometimes things do get out of hand though so i feel you.
> But they all mean well. when I first started they pounded me with crazy stuff
> and......some would make me feel dumb. How many times do they bother me about my
> typing when I ask a question but I laugh at it .It's funny to me.But there are some
> ignorant people that troll to much when you are serious.so i say take it in
> stride.you'll have a better time and a bigger laugh.

Ignore him - he's from Jersey. I don't know how he finds time to post his incoherent gibberish in between shagging Snooki.

Sune
Connected
Reged: 09/21/03
Loc: Lagoa Santa, Brasil
Send PM

Re: "Pepsi Can" vending machine. new [Re: jumpmaniac81]
#266870 - 10/20/11 04:14 PM

> This thread in two words "rum and coke".

You two should get together, he's from Jersey too.

S

jumpmaniac81
Donkey Kong Maniac
Send PM

Re: "Pepsi Can" vending machine. new [Re: Sune]
#266882 - 10/20/11 07:27 PM

You can't blame him though. I do understand some of the things he mentions. After all, New Jerseians need love too.

Pages: 1

MAMEWorld >> The Loony Bin
Previous thread Previous  View all threads Index   Next thread Next   Threaded Mode Threaded  

Extra information Permissions
Moderator:  GatKong 
0 registered and 94 anonymous users are browsing this forum.
You cannot start new topics
You cannot reply to topics
HTML is enabled
UBBCode is enabled
Thread views: 1458