MAMEWorld >> The Loony Bin
Previous thread Previous  View all threads Index   Next thread Next   Threaded Mode Threaded  

Pages: 1

dfrance
Crazed Collector
Reged: 09/22/03
Loc: The Black
Send PM

Anyone know much about Pachislo (Azteca: Legend Returns)
#266464 - 10/15/11 06:46 PM Attachment: DSCI1343.JPG 418 KB (1 downloads)

Had this unit fall into my lap last night...just curious about these plastic plug thingies... what do they do? The 4th one down's plugged in, the top 3 aren't (the 5th is plugged into a hole on the side (where the PCB is). There's also a group of three splayed out below the top 5...

...these also a set of these "wavy black plastic plugs" on the left side (hidden behind some wiring)...

[ATTACHED IMAGE]

Attachment

Edited by dfrance (10/15/11 08:02 PM)

URherenow
Reged: 09/21/03
Loc: Japan
Send PM

Re: Anyone know much about Pachislo (Azteca: Legend Returns) new [Re: dfrance]
#266542 - 10/16/11 02:19 PM

I own 2 machines. Both are different from yours. Is there anything wrong with yours or are you just curious? I don't see much going on in that pic, you you'll need to circle some stuff on it for me to know what it is you're asking about.

Just broke my personal record for number of consecutive days without dying!

Hizzout
70's baby, early 80's child
Reged: 02/05/04
Send PM

Re: Anyone know much about Pachislo (Azteca: Legend Returns) new [Re: URherenow]
#266548 - 10/16/11 03:43 PM

I own a pachislo also. Im not too technical, but mine has been problem free since I've owned it

dfrance
Crazed Collector
Reged: 09/22/03
Loc: The Black
Send PM

Re: Anyone know much about Pachislo (Azteca: Legend Returns) new [Re: URherenow]
#266549 - 10/16/11 04:25 PM Attachment: DSCI1343.JPG 430 KB (1 downloads)

> I own 2 machines. Both are different from yours. Is there anything wrong with yours
> or are you just curious? I don't see much going on in that pic, you you'll need to
> circle some stuff on it for me to know what it is you're asking about.

Works fine...just curious...about the black plastic squiggly plug thingies...

Got an answer from the moderator on PachisloDB.com

"Squiggly plugs are used to determine if the machine was serviced...or modified."

[ATTACHED IMAGE]

Attachment

URherenow
Reged: 09/21/03
Loc: Japan
Send PM

I asuume that my favorite has been problem free but can't be 100% sure new [Re: Hizzout]
#266573 - 10/16/11 09:42 PM

Hokuto no Ken

I have NEVER gone up to 20 or more battle bonuses at ANY payout setting. A terrible thing since going that high makes the machine go through a 'finishing' story when it decides that you are done winning (you defeat Raoh and get the girl, pretty much).

Edit: I have done so countless times gambling in Japan. Just not on my own darn machine

Just broke my personal record for number of consecutive days without dying!

Hizzout
70's baby, early 80's child
Reged: 02/05/04
Send PM

Re: I asuume that my favorite has been problem free but can't be 100% sure new [Re: URherenow]
#266592 - 10/17/11 03:24 AM Attachment: 70849.jpg 41 KB (1 downloads)

I've got a Continental XXXX machine (see pic) that was a wedding gift from my uncle. It's a great addition next to the cab.

No story with it really, just try to get triple 7 on any line (max bet machine only) and your odds increase if you're in RUSH mode on the 4th reel. When it hits 777 though the thing goes bezerk, and the payout mode is VERY generous.

I'd still LOVE to be able to get a Metal Slug Pachislo someday.

[ATTACHED IMAGE]

Attachment

Pages: 1

MAMEWorld >> The Loony Bin
Previous thread Previous  View all threads Index   Next thread Next   Threaded Mode Threaded  

Extra information Permissions
Moderator:  GatKong 
0 registered and 121 anonymous users are browsing this forum.
You cannot start new topics
You cannot reply to topics
HTML is enabled
UBBCode is enabled
Thread views: 1228