Pages: 1

GatKongModerator
Tetris Mason
Reged: 04/20/07
Loc: Sector 9
Send PM

Party at my place didn't happen...
#265368 - 09/30/11 07:21 AM

Yeah, man. The beer delivery guy showed up an hour and a half early with the kegs, and my parents hadn't left for the weekend yet. So my Dad busted me, and stayed home.

Gor
Giver of truth.
Reged: 09/21/03
Loc: The basement
Send PM

That's what I love about these high school girls, man... new [Re: GatKong]
#265389 - 09/30/11 03:58 PM

I get older, they stay the same age.

Oh for Pete's sake.
loser.com

Hizzout
70's baby, early 80's child
Reged: 02/05/04
Send PM

Got any weed? new [Re: GatKong]
#265393 - 09/30/11 04:05 PM

You'd be a whole lot cooler if you did....

Alright alright alright.

italieAdministrator
MAME owes italie many thank yous, hah
Reged: 09/20/03
Loc: BoomTown
Send PM

Party at the Moon Tower. <nt> new [Re: GatKong]
#265397 - 09/30/11 04:30 PM

> Yeah, man. The beer delivery guy showed up an hour and a half early with the kegs,
> and my parents hadn't left for the weekend yet. So my Dad busted me, and stayed home.

I wanna dance.

StilettoAdministrator
They're always after me Lucky ROMS!
Reged: 03/07/04
Send PM

Loath this movie with a passion... new [Re: GatKong]
#265404 - 09/30/11 06:14 PM

> Yeah, man. The beer delivery guy showed up an hour and a half early with the kegs,
> and my parents hadn't left for the weekend yet. So my Dad busted me, and stayed home.

... because I associate it with the drugged-out college roommate from hell... who had it not only as his favorite movie, but made drugs his life... bad situation.

- Stiletto

Tomu Breidah
No Problems, Only Solutions
Reged: 08/14/04
Loc: Neither here, nor there.
Send PM

Re: Loath this movie with a passion... new [Re: Stiletto]
#265416 - 09/30/11 11:04 PM

> > Yeah, man. The beer delivery guy showed up an hour and a half early with the kegs,
> > and my parents hadn't left for the weekend yet. So my Dad busted me, and stayed
> home.
>
> ... because I associate it with the drugged-out college roommate from hell... who had
> it not only as his favorite movie, but made drugs his life... bad situation.
>
> - Stiletto

How's that saying go?... Oh yeah. "If he's not hurting anyone else then let him have his... fun."

Sorry for the pause there, I was trying not to laugh at how ridiculous I was sounding.

LEVEL-4

Hizzout
Send PM

Re: Loath this movie with a passion... new [Re: Tomu Breidah]
#265417 - 09/30/11 11:35 PM

Quote:

Sorry for the pause there, I was trying not to laugh at how ridiculous I was sounding.

I'm sure you do things in your life that aren't to the approval of someone else....I'd bet you'd be really open to hearing how you're living your life wrong.

Allnatural
No Preservatives
Reged: 09/20/03
Loc: Toledo, OH. USA
Send PM

Re: Loath this movie with a passion... new [Re: Hizzout]
#265443 - 10/01/11 02:48 PM

> I'm sure you do things in your life that aren't to the approval of someone
> else....I'd bed you'd be really open to hearing how you're living your life wrong.

Isn't that typically true with anyone engaged in self-destructive behavior? I'm assuming Stiletto's roommate was not just a casual pot-head. Sometimes that behavior does effect other people.

Hizzout
Send PM

Re: Loath this movie with a passion... new [Re: Allnatural]
#265453 - 10/01/11 07:15 PM

Sorry I wasn't referring to the roommate situation.

Possibly I'm wrong, but T0M's comment seemed to refer to the comment I made in the sex doll post. And then applied it to the drug use scenario.

Really I see nothing wrong with what the guys with the sex dolls are doing. They're not doing anything that risks their, or anyone else's life so if they want to stick their Willy in a doll instead of a flesh and blood woman that's not consenting, or a small child, then more power to them. Not my place to tell them that they're wrong.

GatKongModerator
Tetris Mason
Reged: 04/20/07
Loc: Sector 9
Send PM

#265455 - 10/01/11 08:05 PM

However creepy it may seem to others to be dating a sex doll... I agree with Hizz, there's no victim so to each their own.

> Sorry I wasn't referring to the roommate situation.
>
> Possibly I'm wrong, but T0M's comment seemed to refer to the comment I made in the
> sex doll post. And then applied it to the drug use scenario.
>
> Really I see nothing wrong with what the guys with the sex dolls are doing. They're
> not doing anything that risks their, or anyone else's life so if they want to stick
> their Willy in a doll instead of a flesh and blood woman that's not consenting, or a
> small child, then more power to them. Not my place to tell them that they're wrong.

Tomu Breidah
No Problems, Only Solutions
Reged: 08/14/04
Loc: Neither here, nor there.
Send PM

#265467 - 10/02/11 01:06 AM

> Sorry I wasn't referring to the roommate situation.
>
> Possibly I'm wrong, but T0M's comment seemed to refer to the comment I made in the
> sex doll post. And then applied it to the drug use scenario.
>

Yeah, sorry for trollin' ya.

> Really I see nothing wrong with what the guys with the sex dolls are doing. They're
> not doing anything that risks their, or anyone else's life so if they want to stick
> their Willy in a doll instead of a flesh and blood woman that's not consenting, or a
> small child, then more power to them. Not my place to tell them that they're wrong.

My view is, yes. They're not hurting a separate person, but they are hurting themselves... With their (brand of) perversion. That's why I see it as wrong.

I won't hijack this thread anymore.

http://www.mameworld.info/ubbthreads/sho...amp;o=&vc=1

LEVEL-4

StilettoAdministrator
They're always after me Lucky ROMS!
Reged: 03/07/04
Send PM

Re: Loath this movie with a passion... new [Re: Allnatural]
#265469 - 10/02/11 01:18 AM

> > I'm sure you do things in your life that aren't to the approval of someone
> > else....I'd bed you'd be really open to hearing how you're living your life wrong.
>
> Isn't that typically true with anyone engaged in self-destructive behavior? I'm
> assuming Stiletto's roommate was not just a casual pot-head. Sometimes that behavior
> does effect other people.

The guy did pot, acid, shrooms, maybe a little coke, and a lot of alcohol. After I had moved to a different dorm, I heard that he had beat up his girlfriend at the time, got arrested by the cops, and at time of arrest had a BAL that is not only illegal but close to fatal. I didn't feel safe in that situation, I'm glad I got out when I did.

- Stiletto

SmitdoggAdministrator
Reged: 09/18/03
Send PM

Re: Loath this movie with a passion... new [Re: Stiletto]
#265470 - 10/02/11 01:45 AM

Pages: 1

MAMEWorld >> The Loony Bin
View all threads Index   Threaded Mode Threaded  

Extra information Permissions
Moderator:  GatKong 
0 registered and 462 anonymous users are browsing this forum.
You cannot start new topics
You cannot reply to topics
HTML is enabled
UBBCode is enabled
Thread views: 1615