MAMEWorld >> The Loony Bin
Previous thread Previous  View all threads Index   Next thread Next   Threaded Mode Threaded  

Pages: 1

GatKongModerator
Tetris Mason
Reged: 04/20/07
Loc: Sector 9
Send PM

Because that's how she loves me.
#262133 - 08/13/11 07:39 PM

I woke up at 6:50 for a 7:00 AM motorcycle safety class (I put my phone on vibrate the night before for the classroom portion of the class... and my cell IS my morning alarm clock).

Realizing I had 10 minutes to make a 15 minute drive to not miss the class (there is a wait list of 3 months, and anyone late gets bumped and has to wait 3 months again)... I grabbed my boots and jeans and headed for the Jeep, asking Gatinha to pick out a long sleeved shirt for me (they require at least long sleeves if not a jacket for the riding part of the course).

She tosses the shirt in the window as I'm pulling out... to go to a motorcycle safety class... full of motorcyclists... most of whom have black leather jackets and neck tattoos with german style helmets...

I made the class JUST in time to not get bumped...

...wearing a "Cat In The Hat" long sleeved shirt.

Tomu Breidah
No Problems, Only Solutions
Reged: 08/14/04
Loc: Neither here, nor there.
Send PM

You'll be ready to put that puppy basket on anytime now [nt] new [Re: GatKong]
#262143 - 08/13/11 11:52 PM

j/k

LEVEL-4

amused
MAME Fan
Reged: 04/24/08
Send PM

Your life is a sitcom. new [Re: GatKong]
#262154 - 08/14/11 04:35 AM Attachment: loud-timer.JPG 52 KB (1 downloads)

BTW, if you want an easy-to-use alarm clock, just get a multi-hour kitchen timer.

[ATTACHED IMAGE]

Attachment

aavada
master of unlocking
Reged: 09/25/10
Send PM

Re: Your life is a sitcom. new [Re: amused]
#262161 - 08/14/11 05:18 AM Attachment: screaming-meanie.jpg 54 KB (1 downloads)

> BTW, if you want an easy-to-use alarm clock, just get a multi-hour kitchen timer.

And if you want the authorities to find your dead body twisted into a heap on the bedroom floor with a look of terror forever frozen upon your face, get one of these.

[ATTACHED IMAGE]

Attachment

GatKongModerator
Tetris Mason
Send PM

I am sooo going to add the puppy basket new [Re: Tomu Breidah]
#262163 - 08/14/11 06:04 AM Attachment: Screen shot 2011-08-13 at 11.03.35 PM.png 151 KB (1 downloads)

if only just for the photo op.

[ATTACHED IMAGE]

Attachment

Matty_
Part-time troll
Reged: 01/25/08
Send PM

Re: You'll be ready to put that puppy basket on anytime now [nt] new [Re: Tomu Breidah]
#262235 - 08/15/11 01:27 PM Attachment: A_cat_is_fine_too_stencil.jpg 44 KB (2 downloads)

In memory of the fallen

[ATTACHED IMAGE]

Attachment

Moose
Don't make me assume my ultimate form!
Reged: 05/03/04
Loc: Outback, Australia
Send PM

Re: Because that's how she loves me. new [Re: GatKong]
#262323 - 08/16/11 05:19 AM

> ...wearing a "Cat In The Hat" long sleeved shirt.

LOL, classic !! But ...

Definitely want to see a pic on you on your bike with the CITH shirt.

Moose

Tomu Breidah
Send PM

Re: You'll be ready to put that puppy basket on anytime now [nt] new [Re: Matty_]
#262324 - 08/16/11 05:34 AM

> In memory of the fallen

I'm not sure what you mean with that pic.... Not that I'm taking it in a negative way -mind you. I was just referring to what Gat's daughter said, about having a puppy basket on the front of the motorcycle. Maybe you missed that post.

LEVEL-4

Matty_
Part-time troll
Send PM

Re: You'll be ready to put that puppy basket on anytime now [nt] new [Re: Tomu Breidah]
#262327 - 08/16/11 07:24 AM

> > In memory of the fallen
>
> I'm not sure what you mean with that pic.... Not that I'm taking it in a negative way
> -mind you. I was just referring to what Gat's daughter said, about having a puppy
> basket on the front of the motorcycle. Maybe you missed that post.

Remember when Gat posted the comment his daughter made about the puppy, and mogli posted a reply saying that a cat would be soooo much better? It's supposed to be a subtle reference to that, using a 4chan image macro spawned by the "a cat is fine too" meme (google it), the fallen being mogli since he took his toys and ran home crying. Apparently subtlety is misplaced here and I need to spell everything out. Or maybe you missed that post...

Tomu Breidah
Send PM

Re: You'll be ready to put that puppy basket on anytime now [nt] new [Re: Matty_]
#262328 - 08/16/11 08:18 AM

> Remember when Gat posted the comment his daughter made about the puppy, and mogli
> posted a reply saying that a cat would be soooo much better? It's supposed to be a
> subtle reference to that, using a 4chan image macro spawned by the "a cat is fine
> too" meme (google it), the fallen being mogli since he took his toys and ran home
> crying. Apparently subtlety is misplaced here and I need to spell everything out. Or
> maybe you missed that post...

I either missed it or forgot about it completely. As for the 'a cat is fine too' meme... This is the first I've ever heard of it. I thought you were on about something related to the cat in the hat shirt.

Should've known it was something up here... while I was....

down here.

/needz, 1) meme encyclopedia, and 2) the will/interest to study said meme encyclopedia.

LEVEL-4

Jdurgi
Regular
Reged: 09/21/03
Loc: NEW England, CT
Send PM

#262330 - 08/16/11 08:49 AM

> I woke up at 6:50 for a 7:00 AM motorcycle safety class (I put my phone on vibrate
> the night before for the classroom portion of the class... and my cell IS my morning
> alarm clock).
>
> Realizing I had 10 minutes to make a 15 minute drive to not miss the class (there is
> a wait list of 3 months, and anyone late gets bumped and has to wait 3 months
> again)... I grabbed my boots and jeans and headed for the Jeep, asking Gatinha to
> pick out a long sleeved shirt for me (they require at least long sleeves if not a
> jacket for the riding part of the course).
>
> She tosses the shirt in the window as I'm pulling out... to go to a motorcycle safety
> class... full of motorcyclists... most of whom have black leather jackets and neck
> tattoos with german style helmets...
>
> I made the class JUST in time to not get bumped...
>
> ...wearing a "Cat In The Hat" long sleeved shirt.

To be brutally honest, all the bikers around where I live that I know well would have found that shirt to be way cool and would have given you mad props for having the balls to wear it.

How'd the class go?

--------------------------------------------------
I am just a worthless liar.
I am just an imbecile.
I will only complicate you.
Trust in me and fall as well.

Matty_
Part-time troll
Send PM

#262333 - 08/16/11 10:31 AM

> /needz, 1) meme encyclopedia, and 2) the will/interest to study said meme
> encyclopedia.

Heh, if you need the second item, it means your life isn't boring/stressful enough.

GatKongModerator
Tetris Mason
Send PM

Re: Because that's how she loves me. new [Re: Jdurgi]
#262348 - 08/16/11 04:15 PM

>all the bikers around where I live that I know well would have found that shirt to be way cool

That's just Gatinha... she likes to mess with me when she can... and everyone at the class did think it was funny how she did me. It's all good.

>How'd the class go?

The class itself was fantastic. I took it because it was required, and my original plan was to keep just one synapse alive during the class to pass it and get out of there... but it ended up being well worth the three days.

I learned all kinds of things I thought I wouldn't... like the counter turns (who knew?), and how to make your bike crash in a "low fall" (crash skidding bike first) instead of a "high fall" (where it flips you off ahead of the bike, fall more likely to be killed), learned how to run over a railroad tie in the road at 30 mph... stuff like that. Way cool class, highly recommend.

Jdurgi
Regular
Send PM

#262520 - 08/19/11 11:13 PM

> > all the bikers around where I live that I know well would have found that shirt to
> be way cool
>
> That's just Gatinha... she likes to mess with me when she can... and everyone at the
> class did think it was funny how she did me. It's all good.
>
> > How'd the class go?
>
> The class itself was fantastic. I took it because it was required, and my original
> plan was to keep just one synapse alive during the class to pass it and get out of
> there... but it ended up being well worth the three days.
>
> I learned all kinds of things I thought I wouldn't... like the counter turns (who
> knew?), and how to make your bike crash in a "low fall" (crash skidding bike first)
> instead of a "high fall" (where it flips you off ahead of the bike, fall more likely
> to be killed), learned how to run over a railroad tie in the road at 30 mph... stuff
> like that. Way cool class, highly recommend.

Nice. I'd take one of the classes if I had any sense of balance at all. Hell, I seem to find ways to fuck myself up having sex. Me on a bike = forensic analysis needed to identify the corpse!

GatKongModerator
Tetris Mason
Send PM

#262529 - 08/20/11 01:47 AM

>Hell, I seem to find ways to fuck myself up having sex.

Sex on a bike is in the advanced course.

Jdurgi
Regular
Send PM

#262552 - 08/20/11 02:51 AM

> > Hell, I seem to find ways to fuck myself up having sex.
>
>
> Sex on a bike is in the advanced course.

Nice. Would that be the new 60mph-club then? I'd just be careful with any bumps in the road. Wouldn't want to have bad timing and have to make an emergency trip to the ER just to sew your dick back together.

Orc
A Motivated, Liquidated Nightmare..... Like A Baby With A Laser On A Rocking Chair
Reged: 09/20/03
Loc: Dorset, UK
Send PM

#262553 - 08/20/11 02:53 AM

> > > Hell, I seem to find ways to fuck myself up having sex.
> >
> >
> > Sex on a bike is in the advanced course.
>
> Nice. Would that be the new 60mph-club then? I'd just be careful with any bumps in
> the road. Wouldn't want to have bad timing and have to make an emergency trip to the
> ER just to sew your dick back together.

If he had one.....

Jdurgi
Regular
Send PM

Re: Because that's how she loves me. new [Re: Orc]
#262554 - 08/20/11 03:07 AM

> > > > Hell, I seem to find ways to fuck myself up having sex.
> > >
> > >
> > > Sex on a bike is in the advanced course.
> >
> > Nice. Would that be the new 60mph-club then? I'd just be careful with any bumps in
> > the road. Wouldn't want to have bad timing and have to make an emergency trip to
> the
> > ER just to sew your dick back together.
>
>
> If he had one.....

True. He's married, right? Though in that case, he has a dick, he's just not allowed to use it. When the marriage is consummated, the wife physically takes possession of the balls. Leaves the dick to remind the husband of what he used to have pleasure with.

Pages: 1

MAMEWorld >> The Loony Bin
Previous thread Previous  View all threads Index   Next thread Next   Threaded Mode Threaded  

Extra information Permissions
Moderator:  GatKong 
0 registered and 86 anonymous users are browsing this forum.
You cannot start new topics
You cannot reply to topics
HTML is enabled
UBBCode is enabled
Thread views: 2302