MAMEWorld >> The Loony Bin
Previous thread Previous  View all threads Index   Next thread Next   Threaded Mode Threaded  

Pages: 1

Naoki
Reged: 11/10/09
Loc: United Kingdom
Send PM

Wierd food combos
#258055 - 06/22/11 12:32 AM

Some reason me ad my sister could decide what to eat for dinner, so how'd we solve it? Make 2 Chese+Bacon+Burger toasties, I made myself a cheese and ham toastie and for her a cheese and pickle. Top it off with some onion rings.

While not the wierdest thing we've cooked, certainly one of the nicer tasting ones.

You guys got random recepies?

Edited by Naoki (06/22/11 12:33 AM)

----
On a quest for Digital 573 and Dancing Stage EuroMix 2

By gods I've found it!

Fever
Reformed Sk3n3 Quitter
Reged: 09/21/03
Loc: Britland
Send PM

Re: Wierd food combos new [Re: Naoki]
#258180 - 06/24/11 01:08 AM

> Some reason me ad my sister could decide what to eat for dinner, so how'd we solve
> it? Make 2 Chese+Bacon+Burger toasties, I made myself a cheese and ham toastie and
> for her a cheese and pickle. Top it off with some onion rings.
>
> While not the wierdest thing we've cooked, certainly one of the nicer tasting ones.
>
> You guys got random recepies?

The Mrs made a gooseberry curry once - it was disturbing!

italieAdministrator
MAME owes italie many thank yous, hah
Reged: 09/20/03
Loc: BoomTown
Send PM

#258203 - 06/24/11 06:05 AM

> Some reason me ad my sister could decide what to eat for dinner, so how'd we solve
> it? Make 2 Chese+Bacon+Burger toasties, I made myself a cheese and ham toastie and
>
> While not the wierdest thing we've cooked, certainly one of the nicer tasting ones.
>

Pepperoni, bacon, and pineapple pizza. Mmmmmmmmmm.

DMala
Sleep is overrated
Reged: 05/09/05
Loc: Waltham, MA
Send PM

#258206 - 06/24/11 07:09 AM

>
>

I dunno if it counts, but occasionally on a weekend afternoon, if my wife is working, there's no proper food in the house, and I can't be arsed to go out, I'll eat random things. Not all together, but one after another. So I'll have, for example, sardines on crackers, chips and salsa, and then crispy seaweed snacks. Not all that weird, I guess, but my breath afterward is *lethal*.

mogli
MAME Fan
Reged: 01/26/08
Send PM

Re: Wierd food combos new [Re: Fever]
#258265 - 06/25/11 04:06 AM

Quote:

Pepperoni, bacon, and pineapple pizza. Mmmmmmmmmm.

That's so normal it's not funny.

Quote:

The Mrs made a gooseberry curry once - it was disturbing!

Doesn't sound weird. I mean, nothing is really 'weird', it's just a matter of 'does it mix in your palette'? I tend not to like fruit/sweet foods with lunch/dinner, but that's about it.

I tend to think of cinnamon as a dessert spice - but I put it in my special Italian meat sauce. Dandae.

Consider it high comedy....sincere tragedy....whatever...don't take it personally.

The Culture

Pages: 1

MAMEWorld >> The Loony Bin
Previous thread Previous  View all threads Index   Next thread Next   Threaded Mode Threaded  

Extra information Permissions
Moderator:  GatKong 
0 registered and 236 anonymous users are browsing this forum.
You cannot start new topics
You cannot reply to topics
HTML is enabled
UBBCode is enabled
Thread views: 1442