Pages: 1

GatKong
Tetris Mason
Reged: 04/20/07
Loc: Sector 9
Send PM

Color swatches for Cheeky mouse
#253629 - 05/03/11 06:17 PM

I'm done cleaning it up. I used colors as visible under the bezel holder (shielded from fading), but if anyone has the swatches I can get the colors exactly right.

TrevEB
Brokering peace between the collectors and the Mame Community
Reged: 03/11/05
Loc: Oakland, CA
Send PM

Re: Color swatches for Cheeky mouse new [Re: GatKong]
#253649 - 05/03/11 09:52 PM

Not sure what you are looking for, but I will be visiting the warehouse this weekend and the owner has a Cheeky Mouse.

So let me know if I can be of help.

I could for example, print a copy of the bezel and make a sight comparison to the original.

GatKong
Tetris Mason
Reged: 04/20/07
Loc: Sector 9
Send PM

Re: Color swatches for Cheeky mouse new [Re: TrevEB]
#253651 - 05/03/11 11:41 PM

>I could for example, print a copy of the bezel and make a sight comparison to the original.

I have the original bezel... which looks great, but if you look close at the edges (where the bezel holder protected the bezle from fading), its apparent the colors have faded some over time. Since not all the original colors are represented at the edges, I thought if someone had the original swatches (I've seen some color swatches posted here before) I could correct the colors. Otherwise, it's cleaned up and done.

Thanks for the reply.

StilettoAdministrator
They're always after me Lucky ROMS!
Reged: 03/07/04
Send PM

Re: Color swatches for Cheeky mouse new [Re: GatKong]
#253657 - 05/04/11 01:25 AM

> > I could for example, print a copy of the bezel and make a sight comparison to the
> original.
>
> I have the original bezel... which looks great, but if you look close at the edges
> (where the bezel holder protected the bezle from fading), its apparent the colors
> have faded some over time. Since not all the original colors are represented at the
> edges, I thought if someone had the original swatches (I've seen some color swatches
> posted here before) I could correct the colors. Otherwise, it's cleaned up and done.
>
> Thanks for the reply.

I think Ad_Enuff just performed some technical mumbo-jumbo to call those forth, I don't think they were the original PANTONE shades if that's what you mean.

And no, I've no idea how he did it.

- Stiletto

Pages: 1

MAMEWorld >> MAME Artwork: Official
View all threads Index   Threaded Mode Threaded  

Extra information Permissions
Moderator:  Mr. Do 
0 registered and 300 anonymous users are browsing this forum.
You cannot start new topics
You cannot reply to topics
HTML is enabled
UBBCode is enabled
Thread views: 2625