Price per ounce now $48.10

You owe me $1.35.

Paypal or perm ban.

Fever
Reformed Sk3n3 Quitter
Reged: 09/21/03
Loc: Britland
Send PM

Re: I reminded you 2 days ago that I had told you 5 days prior to buy silver new [Re: Smitdogg]
#253075 - 04/27/11 09:57 PM

> Price per ounce 2 days ago $46.75
> Price per ounce now $48.10
>
> You owe me $1.35.
>
> Paypal or perm ban.

Well, how much silver do YOU have Silvery McSilverballs?
either you have jack all or you are hoarding so much that you are personally responsible for the every increasing price!
Those are the only 2 conceivable options - for some reason.... probably the brain damage!
Yes!

Edited by Fever (04/27/11 09:57 PM)

SmitdoggAdministrator
Reged: 09/18/03
Send PM

Re: I reminded you 2 days ago that I had told you 5 days prior to buy silver new [Re: Fever]
#253077 - 04/27/11 10:02 PM

I have enough to get me back out west in a year so I don't have to deal with newspapers that treat religious books like encyclopedias. So, enough? I guess is the amount I have. Enough is enough. Haha.

Fever
Reformed Sk3n3 Quitter
Loc: Britland
Send PM

Re: I reminded you 2 days ago that I had told you 5 days prior to buy silver new [Re: Smitdogg]
#253083 - 04/27/11 10:46 PM

> I have enough to get me back out west in a year so I don't have to deal with
> newspapers that treat religious books like encyclopedias. So, enough? I guess is the
> amount I have. Enough is enough. Haha.

What happened? managed to escape then had to move back in with your folks when the money ran out?
I moved back to my parents place after I quit Uni the first time - I love my folks but that was HARD after having my independence!

SmitdoggAdministrator
Send PM

Re: I reminded you 2 days ago that I had told you 5 days prior to buy silver new [Re: Fever]
#253085 - 04/27/11 10:55 PM

Not really, this was the only way I could get a master's degree without added debt, so I took the offer. I have "connections" here. It's OK for a couple of years but people don't realize that to people who aren't religious, I mean basically it feels like I'm living in a city-wide lunatic asylum and I'm on staff but we're short on staff so I'm scattering around trying to find someone else that works here. Occasionally I do and there's a 10 minute moment of clarity, as the alcoholics say. What's worse is they change the rules as they see fit, like saying (on the front page of a newspaper) that it's OK to fuck a man in his asshole on a regular basis and call yourself a Christian.

GatKongModerator
Tetris Mason
Reged: 04/20/07
Loc: Sector 9
Send PM

#253107 - 04/28/11 05:27 AM

>it feels like I'm living in a city-wide lunatic asylum

Cincinnati?

Best way to get the religious goat, doesn't matter which denomination, is to point out to them where their beliefs come from. Most have no clue.

"No, it sounds so silly when you point that out. I don't want to know... I'm not listening NA NA NA NA."

jopezu
bread-train
Loc: georgia
Send PM

wait... new [Re: Smitdogg]
#253113 - 04/28/11 06:29 AM

> I have enough to get me back out west in a year

where are you now?

i learned everything i know from KC

SmitdoggAdministrator
Send PM

Re: wait... new [Re: jopezu]
#253116 - 04/28/11 06:42 AM

In the Bible Belt, obviously. The big Tenn. It's like the Big Ten but instead of all about sports it's all about bullshit. You guys are seriously sick.

Actually Athens wasn't bad. It was like living in the eye of the religion storm. Millions of lunatics around you but they're a far enough distance away that you can feel sane.

Jebus multiplies fish while he walks on water and cures a dipshit homeless blind asshole for dramatic effect. Just thought you should know in advance cause it'll be on the newspaper front page in the morning. Oh and the four horsemen of the apocalypse are just pest about pestilence. It's a revelation. CU next plague.

Gor
Giver of truth.
Loc: The basement
Send PM

Re: I reminded you 2 days ago that I had told you 5 days prior to buy silver new [Re: GatKong]
#253146 - 04/28/11 02:32 PM

> > it feels like I'm living in a city-wide lunatic asylum
>
> Cincinnati?
>
> Best way to get the religious goat, doesn't matter which denomination, is to point
> out to them where their beliefs come from. Most have no clue.
>
> "No, it sounds so silly when you point that out. I don't want to know... I'm not
> listening NA NA NA NA."

I wonder if the kids will be studying Christian/Muslim/Jewish mythology in school in 2000 years.
Assuming everyone buys Smitty's silver, preventing the failure of society as we know it.

Oh for Pete's sake.
loser.com

jopezu
bread-train
Loc: georgia
Send PM

Re: wait... new [Re: Smitdogg]
#253147 - 04/28/11 02:33 PM

> In the Bible Belt, obviously. The big Tenn. It's like the Big Ten but instead of all
> about sports it's all about bullshit. You guys are seriously sick.
>
> Actually Athens wasn't bad. It was like living in the eye of the religion storm.
> Millions of lunatics around you but they're a far enough distance away that you can
> feel sane.
>
> Jebus multiplies fish while he walks on water and cures a dipshit homeless blind
> asshole for dramatic effect. Just thought you should know in advance cause it'll be
> on the newspaper front page in the morning. Oh and the four horsemen of the
> apocalypse are just pest about pestilence. It's a revelation. CU next plague.

damn. when did you become an anti-religion zealot?

i learned everything i know from KC

SmitdoggAdministrator
Send PM

Re: wait... new [Re: jopezu]
#253158 - 04/28/11 04:34 PM

I'm not anti-religious, or at least I don't consider myself to be. It's just that the way they do it here makes me uncomfortable. I don't feel like I belong here at all. I think people should keep it to themselves and within the church, not integrate it as fact into everyday life at everyone around them. I can't connect with them and a lot of it seems like brainwashing the weak willed. Sorry but that is what it seems like.

I'll tell you a story from when I was a kid, 10 or 11. This was the last year or 2 my mom made me go to church before giving up and saying OK you can just stay at home. I was at some Christian summer camp and one night they brought all the kids to sit together and listen to a guy preach a "revival" where they try to "save" people on the spot. So I'm listening to the guy and nothing he's saying is applicable to my life at all and I'm starting to zone out and think about Nintendo or something. Suddenly I hear something and I look over at my friend, one of my best friends at the time, and he's got a hand in the air and crying like Tammy Faye. It didn't feel like oh I want to feel that way. It felt like I just woke up in the Twilight Zone and he was brainwashed. I've never felt so disconnected from someone in my life. Anyway that's one of the horrors I recall. Besides that there's just argument after argument of the stupidity such as why even send a son, why not pop your head in the sky every once in a while, oh yeah that's right the gay faith game that makes no sense but is so convenient for a church institution. Why burn kids in hell, why, if he plans everything, would he plan for retards and child rape and child murder. I won't accept/worship that even if it is all true, and that's the tip of the iceberg.

krick
Get Fuzzy
Reged: 02/09/04
Send PM

#253184 - 04/28/11 09:21 PM

and what about foreskins? so god just fucked up and was all like, "oops! my bad. you gotta cut those things off yourself".

Edited by krick (04/28/11 09:24 PM)

GroovyMAME support forum on BYOAC

FatTrucker
Randomly pressing buttons in hope of success.
Reged: 01/31/06
Loc: London UK
Send PM

Re: wait... new [Re: krick]
#253191 - 04/28/11 10:00 PM

> and what about foreskins? so god just fucked up and was all like, "oops! my bad. you
> gotta cut those things off yourself".

Worked for Airfix.

italieAdministrator
MAME owes italie many thank yous, hah
Reged: 09/20/03
Loc: BoomTown
Send PM

#253198 - 04/28/11 11:45 PM

> I'm not anti-religious, or at least I don't consider myself to be. It's just that the
> way they do it here makes me uncomfortable. I don't feel like I belong here at all. I
> think people should keep it to themselves and within the church, not integrate it as
> fact into everyday life at everyone around them. I can't connect with them and a lot
> of it seems like brainwashing the weak willed. Sorry but that is what it seems like.
>
> I'll tell you a story from when I was a kid, 10 or 11. This was the last year or 2 my
> mom made me go to church before giving up and saying OK you can just stay at home. I
> was at some Christian summer camp and one night they brought all the kids to sit
> together and listen to a guy preach a "revival" where they try to "save" people on
> the spot. So I'm listening to the guy and nothing he's saying is applicable to my
> life at all and I'm starting to zone out and think about Nintendo or something.
> Suddenly I hear something and I look over at my friend, one of my best friends at the
> time, and he's got a hand in the air and crying like Tammy Faye. It didn't feel like
> oh I want to feel that way. It felt like I just woke up in the Twilight Zone and he
> was brainwashed. I've never felt so disconnected from someone in my life. Anyway
> that's one of the horrors I recall. Besides that there's just argument after argument
> of the stupidity such as why even send a son, why not pop your head in the sky every
> once in a while, oh yeah that's right the gay faith game that makes no sense but is
> so convenient for a church institution. Why burn kids in hell, why, if he plans
> everything, would he plan for retards and child rape and child murder. I won't
> accept/worship that even if it is all true, and that's the tip of the iceberg.

You need to move a bit north. In Chi-town we follow a few simple rules with religion:

1. Shoot first, let god forgive you later.
2. Church is for weddings and funerals. Baptisms too, but ONLY if your wife says so.

There are probably a few more, but 'ell if I can remember them at the moment. I'll check with my priest the next time I'm at a wedding. You can move into my garage until you find a place to stay. I won't charge rent, but you'll have to watch my kid every Thursday.

Pages: 1

MAMEWorld >> The Loony Bin
View all threads Index   Threaded Mode Threaded  

Extra information Permissions
Moderator:  GatKong 
0 registered and 162 anonymous users are browsing this forum.
You cannot start new topics
You cannot reply to topics
HTML is enabled
UBBCode is enabled
Thread views: 1488