MAMEWorld >> The Loony Bin
Previous thread Previous  View all threads Index   Next thread Next   Threaded Mode Threaded  

Pages: 1

GatKongModerator
Tetris Mason
Reged: 04/20/07
Loc: Sector 9
Send PM

Mogli man
#249676 - 03/23/11 08:37 PM

You've mentioned your classes several times...

What do you teach?

CrapBoardSoftware
My real name is banned dickhead
Reged: 01/03/06
Loc: Wisconsin
Send PM

Re: Mogli man new [Re: GatKong]
#249678 - 03/23/11 08:53 PM

> You've mentioned your classes several times...
>
> What do you teach?

Something sexual.

mogli
MAME Fan
Reged: 01/26/08
Send PM

Correction new [Re: CrapBoardSoftware]
#249772 - 03/24/11 09:55 PM

> > You've mentioned your classes several times...
> >
> > What do you teach?
>
> Something sexual.

How to be sensual.

Somewhat more specifically: how to be aware of your body, your emotions, those of others, and how these allow you to move through the world.

With regard to intimacy between males and females: it enables males to comprehend the richness in touch, and female orgasm - before, and if necessary in lieu of, male ejaculation.

"You don't know the po-wah....."

Consider it high comedy....sincere tragedy....whatever...don't take it personally.

The Culture

keshbach1
Reged: 08/26/05
Send PM

Re: Correction new [Re: mogli]
#249775 - 03/24/11 10:05 PM

> > > You've mentioned your classes several times...
> > >
> > > What do you teach?
> >
> > Something sexual.
>
> How to be sensual.
>
> Somewhat more specifically: how to be aware of your body, your emotions, those of
> others, and how these allow you to move through the world.
>
> With regard to intimacy between males and females: it enables males to comprehend the
> richness in touch, and female orgasm - before, and if necessary in lieu of, male
> ejaculation.
>
> "You don't know the po-wah....."

And here I thought you taught chcks the art of ATM.

Kevin Eshbach

GatKongModerator
Tetris Mason
Send PM

Fascinating new [Re: mogli]
#249777 - 03/24/11 10:07 PM Attachment: fascinating.jpg 45 KB (2 downloads)

So, that's interesting. I'm refraining from a whole litany of possible wise crack, because I find it interesting. Is this a college course, and you are you a PhD of sexuality, or is this a private indeavor... in which case then I'm REALLY curious how you come to be the expert?

"it enables males to comprehend the richness in touch, and female orgasm - before, and if necessary in lieu of, male ejaculation."

I joked once before about T&D, but, it would seem, I may have been right on the money, then, yeah?

Well, I think that's just kewl.

Please elaborate.

There are so many interesting people in MAMEWorld, it would be great to have like an annual convention just to get together and BS with each other.

[ATTACHED IMAGE]

Attachment

mogli
MAME Fan
Send PM

Re: Correction new [Re: keshbach1]
#249779 - 03/24/11 10:16 PM

> > > > You've mentioned your classes several times...
> > > >
> > > > What do you teach?
> > >
> > > Something sexual.
> >
> > How to be sensual.
> >
> > Somewhat more specifically: how to be aware of your body, your emotions, those of
> > others, and how these allow you to move through the world.
> >
> > With regard to intimacy between males and females: it enables males to comprehend
> the
> > richness in touch, and female orgasm - before, and if necessary in lieu of, male
> > ejaculation.
> >
> > "You don't know the po-wah....."
>
> And here I thought you taught chcks the art of ATM.
>
>
> Kevin Eshbach

HAHN HAHN HAHN HAHN. Well, I didn't think others wanted me to get into gory details....

Consider it high comedy....sincere tragedy....whatever...don't take it personally.

The Culture

mogli
MAME Fan
Send PM

Re: Fascinating new [Re: GatKong]
#249792 - 03/25/11 03:13 AM

Your response is heartening.

Sarcasm is okay. Often when I say these things, it's with a mixture of tongue-in-cheek and seriousness.

The only 'school' in this kind of thing is the school 'o hardknocks. While there has been a movement of Tantrism and such in the US since the 50s - wherein people have gone to seminars, local 'classes', etc, etc - I prefer a much simpler approach.

Growing up, my brother and I received abundant affection from our parents. My house was an open forum, and very early on my mom educated us in sexuality. Beyond this, my mom expressed herself about very adult matters, and if I didn't innately have a feminine-like sensitivity of things, I learned one being around her.

From very early on, I had much older girlfriends - ie: the hot high school senior down the street, when I was seven. And I lost my virginity to her at sixteen. She also discussed sexuality with me, in particular how it was being with a woman.

However, much like the majority of females have been through the ages, I couldn't orgasm with females - until I fell in love, at 21. A bonus was that she was extremely sexual, as well as sexually curious, experienced, educated, and skilled. (Not to mention she had been trained in BDSM.)

The story, the evolution, is much longer. But that first 'phase' of things really explains my being and all.

What is T&D?

The Culture

GatKongModerator
Tetris Mason
Send PM

Re: Fascinating new [Re: mogli]
#249801 - 03/25/11 06:10 AM

>Your response is heartening. Sarcasm is okay.

I wasn't being sarcastic at all! Hard to read tone from black and white internet text I guess, but I genuinely find your class topic fascinating. The school of hard knocks is as much legitimate as a PhD, and sometimes better. My native Portuguese speaking wife who has a degree in English as a language can't get a job at an American university teaching Portuguese because... get this... she doesn't have a degree in Portuguese as a language... but... get this some more... they'll hire her to teach English! There was a time when university professors were hired because they were masters of their field in experience first... now they just need a masters degree with NO experience, but I digress.

T&D = tease & denial, sometimes called erotic denial. Specifically, the practice of titillating (usually the man) for an extended period of time without allowing release, for the pleasure of the titillater (usually the woman, and who is usually allowed releases). It's a part of tantric sex practices, but it's often confused with BDSM. Considering you teach a class on tantrism, you may already know more about it than you thought, but just never heard of the T&D lifestyle. T&D doesn't equal BDSM, BUT... owing to the nature of the internet, if you do a search on T&D, you're going to get flooded with really far unrelated BDSM, humiliation, and cuckolding material catering to the fantasies of lonely men, with few, if any, real tantric relationship T&D info. You've been warned, but Google away.

Mr. DoAdministrator
MAME Art Editor
Reged: 09/21/03
Loc: California
Send PM

#249803 - 03/25/11 06:33 AM

>
> There are so many interesting people in MAMEWorld, it would be great to have like an
> annual convention just to get together and BS with each other.

When I win the lotto, that's on my list of "things to do."

1. House
2. Car(s)
3. Kids College Fund
4. Travel
5. Open Arcade Museum
6. Have 1st Annual MW and MAMEDev convention at said arcade museum.

RELAX and just have fun. Remember, it's all about the games.

mogli
MAME Fan
Send PM

#249942 - 03/26/11 06:44 AM

> I wasn't being sarcastic at all!

I know you weren't. I was saying I have a good time with sarcasm.

>My native Portuguese speaking
> wife who has a degree in English as a language can't get a job at an American
> university teaching Portuguese because... get this... she doesn't have a degree in
> Portuguese as a language...

Yeah. Standardisation isn't to blame - but its manifest has tended to be

> T&D = tease & denial, sometimes called erotic denial....

Ohh. Seems you're much more knowledgable about Tantra than I. I don't prefer it's rigorous bottom-up (no pun intended) approach, and its massive doctrine. Tantra/yoga/etc is extremely academic, the Indian culture severely animist.

The Chinese system of chi, while more preferable, is still too involved for me. I tend toward a Transcendentalist mode, similar to the 19th century New England philosophers, where one simply pays attention to the cosmos and experiences it.

I could go on about (what I call) energistic elements, but will only say that intent and imagery are important in harnessing, exchanging, amplifying, storing, and utilizing sensual energy.

I can see how T&D could be confused with BDSM. I prefer easy, open exchange. I don't enjoy BDSM, and think I wouldn't enjoy T&D. Besides, it's too much like or too close to 'courting', of which I absolutely abhor.

By the way, while I have physically trained people, I don't actually have classes in anything, let alone sensuality. That is a notion a female friend or two has come up with.

The Culture

Pages: 1

MAMEWorld >> The Loony Bin
Previous thread Previous  View all threads Index   Next thread Next   Threaded Mode Threaded  

Extra information Permissions
Moderator:  GatKong 
0 registered and 127 anonymous users are browsing this forum.
You cannot start new topics
You cannot reply to topics
HTML is enabled
UBBCode is enabled
Thread views: 1677