MAMEWorld >> News
Previous thread Previous  View all threads Index   Next thread Next   Threaded Mode Threaded  

Pages: 1

SmitdoggAdministrator
Reged: 09/18/03
Send PM

DU Event: The Point Blank Donations Drive
#247009 - 02/19/11 08:17 PM

I recently bought a wildly rare and expensive game that I've been looking for for years, Point Blank 3. I don't know why this game has been so hard to find, I guess people keep fixing cabs when they breakdown so it never gets parted out. I used to play it at a restaurant in St. Louis and it's quite fun so any rarity isn't due to it being a bad game, as is often the case... It's running on System 10, so it looks like Namco released it on System 11, 12, and then 10. Between this and some stuff I've bought in Japan, I'm in the hole quite a bit and could use some help if anyone can help out with donations. Besides that, we picked up a motherboard for the Sammy medal carts and an floppy disk updater for Offroad Thunder and I've been in touch with a guy in Japan who has undumped Deco Cassettes to lend out but the dumping situation with those is still a mess so we'll see what happens.

Thanks so far for donations from:
Kevin Eshbach
hap
D. Edwardson
Paratech
ranger_lennier
M. Ponweiser
T. Petersen

ranger_lennier
Reged: 04/07/05
Send PM

Re: DU Event: The Point Blank Donations Drive new [Re: Smitdogg]
#247025 - 02/19/11 09:48 PM

That sounds like some good acquisitions there. And mad props if you do manage to get some more DECO cassettes dumped. It looks like the last time a new one of those got added is version 0.53!

SmitdoggAdministrator
Reged: 09/18/03
Send PM

Re: DU Event: The Point Blank Donations Drive new [Re: ranger_lennier]
#247026 - 02/19/11 09:51 PM

Those depend on Charles M. and Al K. I can't do anything with them. Thanks for the donation.

MAMu_
Icon Master
Reged: 01/06/04
Send PM

Re: DU Event: The Point Blank Donations Drive new [Re: Smitdogg]
#247068 - 02/20/11 01:29 PM

Damn....

Now we know your face :P
And apparently for sure, it's a good and addictive game, cf your smile when you finish the level

Regards, & congrats to catch that one

Pages: 1

MAMEWorld >> News
Previous thread Previous  View all threads Index   Next thread Next   Threaded Mode Threaded  

Extra information Permissions
Moderator:  John IV, Robbbert, Tafoid 
0 registered and 298 anonymous users are browsing this forum.
You cannot start new topics
You cannot reply to topics
HTML is enabled
UBBCode is enabled
Thread views: 3740