MAMEWorld >> The Loony Bin
Previous thread Previous  View all threads Index   Next thread Next   Threaded Mode Threaded  

Pages: 1

GatKongModerator
Tetris Mason
Reged: 04/20/07
Loc: Sector 9
Send PM

That pipe that was frozen...
#245548 - 02/03/11 03:47 AM

Thawed during the day while we were out.

Got the leak fixed... and wrapped that line to prevent future freezes... and wet-vacced up the standing water...

I was thinking about replacing that carpet anywho. Now to practice some drywall skillz.

jeremymtc
Shot Maker
Reged: 01/09/07
Loc: Calimammy
Send PM

Re: That pipe that was frozen... new [Re: GatKong]
#245549 - 02/03/11 04:17 AM

> Thawed during the day while we were out.
>
> Got the leak fixed... and wrapped that line to prevent future freezes... and
> wet-vacced up the standing water...
>
> I was thinking about replacing that carpet anywho. Now to practice some drywall
> skillz.

Oh man, sorry to hear it. It's too bad you can't just use a diamond pickaxe and have some handy drywall blocks in real life

BTW, I did some exploration in Moria the other night, left you a nice pile of iron ore at the station.

jeremymtc
Shot Maker
Send PM

Re: That pipe that was frozen... new [Re: jeremymtc]
#245578 - 02/03/11 10:53 AM

> > Thawed during the day while we were out.
> >
> > Got the leak fixed... and wrapped that line to prevent future freezes... and
> > wet-vacced up the standing water...
> >
> > I was thinking about replacing that carpet anywho. Now to practice some drywall
> > skillz.
>
>
> Oh man, sorry to hear it. It's too bad you can't just use a diamond pickaxe and have
> some handy drywall blocks in real life
>
> BTW, I did some exploration in Moria the other night, left you a nice pile of iron
> ore at the station.

Oh, and thanks to Tfin, the arrow factory is now online at my skelly spawn. Reap.

jeremymtc
Shot Maker
Send PM

Re: That pipe that was frozen... new [Re: jeremymtc]
#245579 - 02/03/11 10:55 AM Attachment: 2011-02-03_00.00.17.png 176 KB (0 downloads)

> > > Thawed during the day while we were out.
> > >
> > > Got the leak fixed... and wrapped that line to prevent future freezes... and
> > > wet-vacced up the standing water...
> > >
> > > I was thinking about replacing that carpet anywho. Now to practice some drywall
> > > skillz.
> >
> >
> > Oh man, sorry to hear it. It's too bad you can't just use a diamond pickaxe and
> have
> > some handy drywall blocks in real life
> >
> > BTW, I did some exploration in Moria the other night, left you a nice pile of iron
> > ore at the station.
>
> Oh, and thanks to Tfin, the arrow factory is now online at my skelly spawn. Reap.

[ATTACHED IMAGE - CLICK FOR FULL SIZE]

Attachment

Pages: 1

MAMEWorld >> The Loony Bin
Previous thread Previous  View all threads Index   Next thread Next   Threaded Mode Threaded  

Extra information Permissions
Moderator:  GatKong 
0 registered and 454 anonymous users are browsing this forum.
You cannot start new topics
You cannot reply to topics
HTML is enabled
UBBCode is enabled
Thread views: 1112