MAMEWorld >> The Loony Bin
View all threads Index   Threaded Mode Threaded  

Pages: 1

tamalmalamarrado
MAME Fan
Reged: 06/10/07
Send PM

Linux has signed his sentence of death in my computer.
#243994 - 01/20/11 07:59 AM

Aaaah, now i hate linux at 100%, today i was chatting with a cute girl in kopete when s*ck*ng Linux freeze :S:S:S:S, that's the last fail that i forgive to Linux, not only it has the worst video, audio, file system, ..., also the worst network support. Tomorrow i will free space from my HD deleting all these open source bugs, i think that i was waiting to much from linux, after all Linux isn't an operating system, under the basic rule that an OS is "something" that lets you use a computer, linux isn't an OS.

And i want to say to all the Linux fans.... nothing, hahaha, i have nothing to say, all the hardware that i buy seems to be Linux incompatible, the only hardware that works well is the desktop in witch i put my computer, haha, anyway now that i can't get a date i will have some time and space to do video editing :S

Moose
Don't make me assume my ultimate form!
Reged: 05/03/04
Loc: Outback, Australia
Send PM

Re: Linux has signed his sentence of death in my computer. new [Re: tamalmalamarrado]
#243995 - 01/20/11 08:24 AM

> Aaaah, now i hate linux at 100%, today i was chatting with a cute girl in kopete when
> s*ck*ng Linux freeze SS, that's the last fail that i forgive to Linux, not only it
> has the worst video, audio, file system, ..., also the worst network support.
> Tomorrow i will free space from my HD deleting all these open source bugs, i think
> that i was waiting to much from linux, after all Linux isn't an operating system,
> under the basic rule that an OS is "something" that lets you use a computer, linux
> isn't an OS.
>
> And i want to say to all the Linux fans.... nothing, hahaha, i have nothing to say,
> all the hardware that i buy seems to be Linux incompatible, the only hardware that
> works well is the desktop in witch i put my computer, haha, anyway now that i can't
> get a date i will have some time and space to do video editing :S

Trollin', trollin', trollin' ....

Moose

italieAdministrator
MAME owes italie many thank yous, hah
Reged: 09/20/03
Loc: BoomTown
Send PM

Re: Linux has signed his sentence of death in my computer. new [Re: Moose]
#243996 - 01/20/11 08:31 AM

> > Aaaah, now i hate linux at 100%, today i was chatting with a cute girl in kopete
> when
> > s*ck*ng Linux freeze SS, that's the last fail that i forgive to Linux, not only it
> > has the worst video, audio, file system, ..., also the worst network support.
> > Tomorrow i will free space from my HD deleting all these open source bugs, i think
> > that i was waiting to much from linux, after all Linux isn't an operating system,
> > under the basic rule that an OS is "something" that lets you use a computer, linux
> > isn't an OS.
> >
> > And i want to say to all the Linux fans.... nothing, hahaha, i have nothing to say,
> > all the hardware that i buy seems to be Linux incompatible, the only hardware that
> > works well is the desktop in witch i put my computer, haha, anyway now that i can't
> > get a date i will have some time and space to do video editing :S
>
> Trollin', trollin', trollin' ....

Meh. I give it a 3.

mogli
MAME Fan
Reged: 01/26/08
Send PM

Re: Linux has signed his sentence of death in my computer. new [Re: italie]
#243998 - 01/20/11 08:49 AM

> > > Aaaah, now i hate linux at 100%, today i was chatting with a cute girl in kopete
> > when
> > > s*ck*ng Linux freeze SS, that's the last fail that i forgive to Linux, not only
> it
> > > has the worst video, audio, file system, ..., also the worst network support.
> > > Tomorrow i will free space from my HD deleting all these open source bugs, i
> think
> > > that i was waiting to much from linux, after all Linux isn't an operating system,
> > > under the basic rule that an OS is "something" that lets you use a computer,
> linux
> > > isn't an OS.
> > >
> > > And i want to say to all the Linux fans.... nothing, hahaha, i have nothing to
> say,
> > > all the hardware that i buy seems to be Linux incompatible, the only hardware
> that
> > > works well is the desktop in witch i put my computer, haha, anyway now that i
> can't
> > > get a date i will have some time and space to do video editing :S
> >
> > Trollin', trollin', trollin' ....
>
> Meh. I give it a 3.

Oh, I give it a five.

Consider it high comedy....sincere tragedy....whatever...don't take it personally.

The Culture

Pi
Allergic to life
Reged: 09/20/03
Loc: Room 101
Send PM

Re: Linux has signed his sentence of death in my computer. new [Re: mogli]
#244008 - 01/20/11 01:40 PM

3 and being generous.

Wound up, can't sleep, can't do anything right, little honey / Oh, since I set my eyes on you. / I tell you the truth.
I can't get it right / Get it right / Since I met you...

Tomu Breidah
No Problems, Only Solutions
Reged: 08/14/04
Loc: Neither here, nor there.
Send PM

whats linux? [nt] new [Re: tamalmalamarrado]
#244018 - 01/20/11 05:11 PM

Now that's how you troll!

LEVEL-4

igamabob
Mixed Nut
Reged: 09/21/03
Loc: Ohio
Send PM

Milestone -nt- new [Re: Tomu Breidah]
#244037 - 01/20/11 08:15 PM

For some reason it told me the post exists already, now it doesn't.

Minutus cantorum, minutus balorum, minutus carborata descendum pantorum.

tamalmalamarrado
MAME Fan
Reged: 06/10/07
Send PM

Re: Linux has signed his sentence of death in my computer. new [Re: Moose]
#244038 - 01/20/11 08:53 PM

I think that my motivation is original, hahaha, also i think that i will not use the free space on my HD for video editing, now i can put all my old operating systems in virtual machines , and try all my old software, unfortunately there is no way to run old win98 games wich use DirectX 6-8 ( ok, i can use linux and wine in a virtual machine using VirtualBox to have Opengl inside, :S ), but some of them run in windows XP with patchs , at least rogue squadron can run in a virtual machine with windows XP.

Fever
Reformed Sk3n3 Quitter
Reged: 09/21/03
Loc: Britland
Send PM

Re: Linux has signed his sentence of death in my computer. new [Re: Pi]
#244042 - 01/20/11 09:17 PM

> 3 and being generous.

I think it would have been more effective if there were many people here who actually gave a rat's bottom about teh 'nix in the first place - slash dot or somewhere...

Pages: 1

MAMEWorld >> The Loony Bin
View all threads Index   Threaded Mode Threaded  

Extra information Permissions
Moderator:  GatKong 
0 registered and 93 anonymous users are browsing this forum.
You cannot start new topics
You cannot reply to topics
HTML is enabled
UBBCode is enabled
Thread views: 1542