MAMEWorld >> EmuChat
Previous thread Previous  View all threads Index   Next thread Next   Threaded Mode Threaded  

Pages: 1

METRODUCK
Regular
Reged: 09/22/03
Send PM

anyone use easymame
#242452 - 01/02/11 02:19 PM

good looking frontend but i am haveing troubles loading the chds files i had them when i first got the frontend to load now they seemed to disappered how to i load them too any help would be greatly appreciated

Hats off to Tessa west 6/13/1981 -7/11/09

abelenki
Super Drunk
Reged: 10/20/03
Loc: Perm, Russia
Send PM

first of all, try to use full stops [nt] new [Re: METRODUCK]
#242453 - 01/02/11 02:48 PM

> good looking frontend but i am haveing troubles loading the chds files i had them
> when i first got the frontend to load now they seemed to disappered how to i load
> them too any help would be greatly appreciated

MAME Stuff | MAME favorites | Bubble Bobble Series chart / wiki | PC configuration

METRODUCK
Regular
Send PM

Re: first of all, try to use full stops [nt] new [Re: abelenki]
#242454 - 01/02/11 03:35 PM

> > good looking frontend but i am haveing troubles loading the chds files i had them
> > when i first got the frontend to load now they seemed to disappered how to i load
> > them too any help would be greatly appreciated

i have the check on show all games i tried to load califoriana speed and they all disappeared right after i tried they were there before now i cant seem to get them to load

abelenki
Super Drunk
Send PM

use full stops, so we can understand what are you talking about [nt] new [Re: METRODUCK]
#242456 - 01/02/11 03:54 PM

> > > good looking frontend but i am haveing troubles loading the chds files i had them
> > > when i first got the frontend to load now they seemed to disappered how to i load
> > > them too any help would be greatly appreciated
>
> i have the check on show all games i tried to load califoriana speed and they all
> disappeared right after i tried they were there before now i cant seem to get them to
> load

MAME Stuff | MAME favorites | Bubble Bobble Series chart / wiki | PC configuration

METRODUCK
Regular
Send PM

Re: use full stops, so we can understand what are you talking about [nt] new [Re: abelenki]
#242457 - 01/02/11 03:57 PM

> > > > good looking frontend but i am haveing troubles loading the chds files i had
> them
> > > > when i first got the frontend to load now they seemed to disappered how to i
> load
> > > > them too any help would be greatly appreciated
> >
> > i have the check on show all games i tried to load califoriana speed and they all
> > disappeared right after i tried they were there before now i cant seem to get them
> to
> > load

sorry english is not my strong point but i will try again. i am trying to load the hard drive or chds in easy mame and i cant load them. i loaded or tried to load calforina speed and all the chds game disapeared. what do i do to load them

abelenki
Super Drunk
Send PM

Re: use full stops, so we can understand what are you talking about [nt] new [Re: METRODUCK]
#242458 - 01/02/11 04:03 PM

> sorry english is not my strong point but i will try again. i am trying to load the
> hard drive or chds in easy mame and i cant load them. i loaded or tried to load
> calforina speed and all the chds game disapeared. what do i do to load them

make sure that calspeed.zip and calspeed/calspeed.chd are in inside your ROMs folder. then, type:

mame calspeed

to load it.

if it doesn't work under your frontend, ask the frontend author, why it can't load games.

METRODUCK
Regular
Send PM

Re: use full stops, so we can understand what are you talking about [nt] new [Re: abelenki]
#242466 - 01/02/11 07:00 PM

> > sorry english is not my strong point but i will try again. i am trying to load the
> > hard drive or chds in easy mame and i cant load them. i loaded or tried to load
> > calforina speed and all the chds game disapeared. what do i do to load them
>
> make sure that calspeed.zip and calspeed/calspeed.chd are in inside your ROMs folder.
> then, type:
>
> mame calspeed
>
> to load it.
>
> if it doesn't work under your frontend, ask the frontend author, why it can't load
> games.

they are in the roms dir c easymame/roms then i have c easymame/chds the chds do not load just the roms there

METRODUCK
Regular
Send PM

Re: use full stops, so we can understand what are you talking about [nt] new [Re: METRODUCK]
#242477 - 01/02/11 11:08 PM

> > > sorry english is not my strong point but i will try again. i am trying to load
> the
> > > hard drive or chds in easy mame and i cant load them. i loaded or tried to load
> > > calforina speed and all the chds game disapeared. what do i do to load them
> >
> > make sure that calspeed.zip and calspeed/calspeed.chd are in inside your ROMs
> folder.
> > then, type:
> >
> > mame calspeed
> >
> > to load it.
> >
> > if it doesn't work under your frontend, ask the frontend author, why it can't load
> > games.
>
> they are in the roms dir c easymame/roms then i have c easymame/chds the chds do not
> load just the roms there

ok i got it to work now thanks for all your help

mogli
MAME Fan
Reged: 01/26/08
Send PM

Re: first of all, try to use full stops [nt] new [Re: abelenki]
#242542 - 01/03/11 11:59 PM

Oh come on. It's only been several hundred years...I think...since english has incorporated puncutation. Maybe listen to some more non-tertian, non-tonal music to sharpen yer chops.

(listening to Pierrot Lunaire directed by Schoenberg himself! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eZ-8zFtWK8k&NR=1)

Pages: 1

MAMEWorld >> EmuChat
Previous thread Previous  View all threads Index   Next thread Next   Threaded Mode Threaded  

Extra information Permissions
Moderator:  Robbbert, Tafoid 
0 registered and 228 anonymous users are browsing this forum.
You cannot start new topics
You cannot reply to topics
HTML is enabled
UBBCode is enabled
Thread views: 2014