MAMEWorld >> The Loony Bin
Previous thread Previous  View all threads Index   Next thread Next   Threaded Mode Threaded  

Pages: 1

SmitdoggAdministrator
Reged: 09/18/03
Send PM

LB Movie Triv: Nintendo Power Glove Edition
#239443 - 11/21/10 03:58 AM Attachment: sweetglove.jpg 35 KB (1 downloads)

[ATTACHED IMAGE]

Attachment

italieAdministrator
MAME owes italie many thank yous, hah
Reged: 09/20/03
Loc: BoomTown
Send PM

The Wizard II: Lucas Revenge. <NT> new [Re: Smitdogg]
#239444 - 11/21/10 04:37 AM

Great schene. Lucas totally plays Rad Racer with Haley.

what do I win?

Edited by italie (11/21/10 04:39 AM)

SmitdoggAdministrator
Send PM

Re: The Wizard II: Lucas Revenge. <NT> new [Re: italie]
#239445 - 11/21/10 05:00 AM

We all walk the wipperly wopperly walk. And we all talk the wipperly wopperly talk. Oh we all wear wipperly wopperly ties. And we look at all the pretty girls with wipperly wopperly eyes.

italieAdministrator
MAME owes italie many thank yous, hah
Loc: BoomTown
Send PM

Re: The Wizard II: Lucas Revenge. <NT> new [Re: Smitdogg]
#239448 - 11/21/10 06:20 AM

> We all walk the wipperly wopperly walk. And we all talk the wipperly wopperly talk.
> Oh we all wear wipperly wopperly ties. And we look at all the pretty girls with
> wipperly wopperly eyes.

Didn't realize you were into Norwegian Turbo-Rock. That's awesome, we should hang.

Pi
Allergic to life
Loc: Room 101
Send PM

Re: The Wizard II: Lucas Revenge. <NT> new [Re: italie]
#239453 - 11/21/10 03:39 PM

> > We all walk the wipperly wopperly walk. And we all talk the wipperly wopperly talk.
> > Oh we all wear wipperly wopperly ties. And we look at all the pretty girls with
> > wipperly wopperly eyes.
>
> Didn't realize you were into Norwegian Turbo-Rock. That's awesome, we should hang.

I saw Turbonegro in a concert some summers ago, maybe 2007. Great show, great music. We had a really fun time. I found absolutely amusing the guy dressing like a WWII soldier (I don't remember well but he might been a nazi soldier). He was so fucking wasted. We stayed next to the backstage before the concert begun, and all we saw was people drinking and sniffing and smoking something which didn't look like cigarrettes. But this guy totally went over the fence with that, and by the time the rest were on stage and "in a good mood", he was so wasted that the guys decided to disconnect the synthetizer and guitar that he was trying to play. People around me didn't notice it until the middle of the concert but from the first song I noticed that the movements he was doing over the keyboards weren't corresponding with the sounds coming through the speakers. And no one else saw he was going to fall down until he did; althought he could barely stand on his feet.

But again, great show and great music, I've not had many of such good moments in concerts. I've just read in Wikipedia that last year the vocalist-spider Hank left the group. Too bad as he was something to observe, and not as in a Solsbury Hill context.

Wound up, can't sleep, can't do anything right, little honey / Oh, since I set my eyes on you. / I tell you the truth.
I can't get it right / Get it right / Since I met you...

AeroCityMayor
Entity formerly known as alien_mame
Reged: 11/11/03
Loc: Wakefield, West Yorks, UK.
Send PM

HARDWARE! [nt] new [Re: Smitdogg]
#239456 - 11/21/10 05:46 PM

asdf

Coherance of posts inversely proportional to Foster's consumption!!!

SmitdoggAdministrator
Send PM

+Street Cred new [Re: AeroCityMayor]
#239457 - 11/21/10 05:52 PM

The poor man's Terminator. It helps to prove my theory that the 1990's as we know it really started some time in 1991 and in 1990 the world was basically still functioning in 1980's cheese mode.

Fever
Reformed Sk3n3 Quitter
Reged: 09/21/03
Loc: Britland
Send PM

Re: +Street Cred new [Re: Smitdogg]
#239524 - 11/22/10 10:31 PM

> The poor man's Terminator. It helps to prove my theory that the 1990's as we know it
> really started some time in 1991 and in 1990 the world was basically still
> functioning in 1980's cheese mode.

Funny, I always considered the 90's actually started in 1989 musically at least - NIN's Pretty Hate Machine came out in '89 for example

Pages: 1

MAMEWorld >> The Loony Bin
Previous thread Previous  View all threads Index   Next thread Next   Threaded Mode Threaded  

Extra information Permissions
Moderator:  GatKong 
0 registered and 402 anonymous users are browsing this forum.
You cannot start new topics
You cannot reply to topics
HTML is enabled
UBBCode is enabled
Thread views: 1770