MAMEWorld >> The Loony Bin
Previous thread Previous  View all threads Index   Next thread Next   Threaded Mode Threaded  

Pages: 1

Gyrovision
so many more levels...
Reged: 09/21/03
Loc: Area 51 Nevada
Send PM

Tron Legacy house keys
#238956 - 11/15/10 08:16 AM

The economy is down and I need to look for new products to push besides Fobiks and other car keys.
Too bad no one in this hillbilly town has a CLUE to what Tron/Tron Legacy is all about... oh well.
I refuse to sell any Tattoo Johnny or Hello Kitty keys...

One more month to go! 12-17-10 I will be at the theater no matter what.
We saw Tron at the drive-in theater in 1982. This one better be good.

SmitdoggAdministrator
Reged: 09/18/03
Send PM

Re: Tron Legacy house keys new [Re: Gyrovision]
#238963 - 11/15/10 10:00 AM

Did they have to put the little kid Disney logo on them? That's the one part of the movie I'm trying not to recall as associated with it... I'll always love Disney World and all but their movies are strictly kids stuff in my mind.

Gyrovision
so many more levels...
Send PM

Re: Tron Legacy house keys new [Re: Smitdogg]
#238997 - 11/15/10 07:49 PM

> Did they have to put the little kid Disney logo on them? That's the one part of the
> movie I'm trying not to recall as associated with it... I'll always love Disney World
> and all but their movies are strictly kids stuff in my mind.

I think it was a big mistake for Disney to take on the Tron movie originally, so much death and violence and all. But yes, the thought of going to a Disney movie next month = eeek.

Pi
Allergic to life
Reged: 09/20/03
Loc: Room 101
Send PM

OTT new [Re: Gyrovision]
#239019 - 11/16/10 02:29 AM

Great new avatar, at least this is the first time I noticed it. From Ken Ishii's Extra vid. I don't know what I like more, the music or the devious anime clip.

I also got this Extra single CD with four mixes, all of them sound great.

Wound up, can't sleep, can't do anything right, little honey / Oh, since I set my eyes on you. / I tell you the truth.
I can't get it right / Get it right / Since I met you...

SmitdoggAdministrator
Send PM

Yeah you know me who's down with OTT every last homie (NT) new [Re: Pi]
#239021 - 11/16/10 02:51 AM

Gyrovision
so many more levels...
Send PM

Re: OTT new [Re: Pi]
#239038 - 11/16/10 04:25 AM

> Great new avatar, at least this is the first time I noticed it. From Ken Ishii's
> Extra vid. I don't know what I like more, the music or the devious anime clip.
>
> I also got this Extra single CD with four mixes, all of them sound great.

I have you to thank for the avatar and the video. You helped me track down a few precious gems a loooong time ago. Some of which are just now starting to appear on teh Tube-U. I would like to hear the single CD sometime...

jeremymtc
Shot Maker
Reged: 01/09/07
Loc: Calimammy
Send PM

Re: Tron Legacy house keys new [Re: Gyrovision]
#239041 - 11/16/10 04:43 AM

Yeah, but can you get 'em in Medeco keyways?

Gyrovision
so many more levels...
Send PM

Re: Tron Legacy house keys new [Re: jeremymtc]
#239081 - 11/16/10 10:06 AM

> Yeah, but can you get 'em in Medeco keyways?

No, but...

you can get them for disc tumbler locks.

Pi
Allergic to life
Send PM

Re: OTT new [Re: Gyrovision]
#239108 - 11/16/10 06:25 PM

> I have you to thank for the avatar and the video. You helped me track down a few
> precious gems a loooong time ago. Some of which are just now starting to appear on
> teh Tube-U. I would like to hear the single CD sometime...

I might have done some good deeds in the past, but I can't remember most of them. I can only recall anything bad I've done, or what bad I've got done to me.

However I still watch Animusic 1+2 when I don't know what music/concert/demo DVD to plug in. It's kind of an historical miracle (alsome milestone-ish) that I remember how I got them and from who ^_^

Extra is still one of my fav clips.

Wound up, can't sleep, can't do anything right, little honey / Oh, since I set my eyes on you. / I tell you the truth.

Pi
Allergic to life
Send PM

The words you use are from the english language, but they don't form english sentences... (NT) new [Re: Smitdogg]
#239109 - 11/16/10 06:26 PM

Amuses me to no end...

SmitdoggAdministrator
Send PM

OTT how can I explain it I take it frame by frame it new [Re: Pi]
#239110 - 11/16/10 06:30 PM

Gyrovision
so many more levels...
Send PM

Re: OTT new [Re: Pi]
#239124 - 11/16/10 09:37 PM

> However I still watch Animusic 1+2 when I don't know what music/concert/demo DVD to
> plug in. It's kind of an historical miracle (alsome milestone-ish) that I remember
> how I got them and from who ^_^
>

News is when they release #3 they will release only 2+3 on blu-ray. 1+2 looked great on my old TV but I upgraded to HD earlier this year and now they look crappy. I say bring on teh blu-ray immediatly if not sooner.

Pi
Allergic to life
Send PM

Re: OTT new [Re: Gyrovision]
#239143 - 11/17/10 01:12 AM

> News is when they release #3 they will release only 2+3 on blu-ray. 1+2 looked great
> on my old TV but I upgraded to HD earlier this year and now they look crappy. I say
> bring on teh blu-ray immediatly if not sooner.

I remember the days when I thought bluray and HD were just not for me; until I got to work in a place full of huge screens connected to bluray players with the latest movies. I still only get very special things in bluray format, jsut my favourites and spectacular movies. As much as I could like e.g. The Shawshank's Redemption, I don't see me enjoying it specially on blueray. However, Avatar, with all its weakness, is one of my best bluray purchases to date. For the rest, I keep getting DVDs.

Pi
Allergic to life
Send PM

I don't understand written english and you want me to watch a rap vid? (nt) tehLOLz new [Re: Smitdogg]
#239145 - 11/17/10 01:13 AM

Fever
Reformed Sk3n3 Quitter
Loc: Britland
Send PM

Re: OTT how can I explain it I take it frame by frame it new [Re: Smitdogg]
#239146 - 11/17/10 01:14 AM

Apparently OPP means
"The title is an acronym for “other people’s pussy”; when the song asks if the listener is “down with O.P.P.”, it's asking if he/she is willing to have sexual relations with a person who is known to already have a significant other."
According to wikipedia for anyone who was curious (I was)

krick
Get Fuzzy
Reged: 02/09/04
Send PM

Re: OTT how can I explain it I take it frame by frame it new [Re: Smitdogg]
#239167 - 11/17/10 06:59 AM

There's some great tracks on that CD.
Hey, Eminiem, Treach called. He wants his raps back.

GroovyMAME support forum on BYOAC

Moose
Don't make me assume my ultimate form!
Reged: 05/03/04
Loc: Outback, Australia
Send PM

Re: Tron Legacy house keys new [Re: Smitdogg]
#239179 - 11/17/10 11:14 AM

> Did they have to put the little kid Disney logo on them? That's the one part of the
> movie I'm trying not to recall as associated with it...

LOL, that's exactly what I thought. Yeah, stick the Disney logo on it - way to go to fuck things up guys.

Moose

Pages: 1

MAMEWorld >> The Loony Bin
Previous thread Previous  View all threads Index   Next thread Next   Threaded Mode Threaded  

Extra information Permissions
Moderator:  GatKong 
0 registered and 332 anonymous users are browsing this forum.
You cannot start new topics
You cannot reply to topics
HTML is enabled
UBBCode is enabled
Thread views: 2484