MAMEWorld >> MAME Artwork: Official
Previous thread Previous  View all threads Index   Next thread Next   Threaded Mode Threaded  

Pages: 1

Heihachi_73
I am the Table!
Reged: 10/29/03
Loc: Melbourne, Australia
Send PM

Mr. Cashman Player's Guide
#236402 - 10/15/10 01:59 AM Attachment: cashman_vic.rar 15830 KB (15 downloads)

I came across something that has been sitting around for many years, however I don't have any decent way to clean up any images on this machine. I have scanned the player's guide at 300DPI, around 7MB per image. The game on the display picture inside the guide is Jailbird (NSW version), and they have the wrong button panel displayed (a 3-line $1 machine with the Cashman button in place of a normal play/spin button, but Mr. Cashman games are 20 line games).

The guide was released for Tatts Pokies in Victoria, and the games ran from 2002 to December 2007 when Victorian gaming laws changed and they ended up banned.

Heihachi_73
I am the Table!
Reged: 10/29/03
Loc: Melbourne, Australia
Send PM

Aristocrat MKV button labels new [Re: Heihachi_73]
#237346 - 10/25/10 06:55 PM Attachment: aristmk5_buttons_300dpi.png 245 KB (5 downloads)

I have just scanned a couple of old button labels designed for an Aristocrat MKV machine (both MKV Series 1 (540) and 2 (MVP) cabinets use the same size buttons). I don't have any more of these clear-type buttons, as the other buttons are all the later white MKVI type which uses a different layout and better quality printing (similar to photograph film). Most of the old button labels (dated in the mid-1990s) in the wild have been replaced with the new type, even on old games still being used.

[ATTACHED IMAGE - CLICK FOR FULL SIZE]

Attachment

Pages: 1

MAMEWorld >> MAME Artwork: Official
Previous thread Previous  View all threads Index   Next thread Next   Threaded Mode Threaded  

Extra information Permissions
Moderator:  Mr. Do 
0 registered and 52 anonymous users are browsing this forum.
You cannot start new topics
You cannot reply to topics
HTML is enabled
UBBCode is enabled
Thread views: 3528